- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
OWNER WILL CONSIDER DOWNEAST STYLE TRADE IN THE $225 -250,000 RANGE.
This Grand Banks is the best equipped 46' Europa on the market. She has been built and outfitted for extensive cruising by very knowledgeable owners.
She has a custom hardtop, (2) pompanette pedestal flybridge helm seats, (2) facing bridge settee's, large dinghy davit, Naiad stabilizers and bow thruster. This is the short list!
The boat has been well maintained and has always had good care.
- Total Power: 350 Cruising Speed: 14 Max Speed: 18
- Fuel: 600 Fresh Water: 300
- Vessel Walkthrough
- As you enter the saloon through the double sliding doors and double sliding custom teak screen doors, there is a large L-settee on port with a hi-lo dining table. The starboard side has a large entertainment center that houses a Harmon/Kardon stereo with surround sound, TV, DVD, etc. Two large swivel barrel chairs are on either side. Forward of the saloon is a U-shaped galley. There are Corian counters, a double polished stainless steel sink, propane range, Grunert holding plate refrigeration and corner freezer plus a teak cabinet enclosing a SubZero refrigerator with built-in ice-maker and bar. The lower helm is opposite the galley with helm side door. Down three steps to the companionway is a guest stateroom on port with two athwart ship twin berths. The guest head with separate stall shower is directly across on starboard. Forward is the master stateroom with island queen berth, vanity, large hanging locker and large bureau. There is an ensuite head with separate stall shower. There is a separate washer and dryer and additional ice-maker in the utility lazarette aft of the engine room entrance.
- Corian countertop Subzero refrigerator w/ice-maker Grunert holding plate refrigerator with temperature gauge Grunert holding plate corner reach-in freezer with temperature gauge Double stainless steel sink Delta faucet Princess (3) burner propane range 12V exhaust fan Panasonic microwave Large over-counter cabinet w/counter lighting underneath Custom overhead sink light (2) fluorescent overhead lights (4) large pull-out drawers End of island compartmentalized glass storage with stem holders Large compartmentalized dish storage Teak parquet sole Marineair air-conditioner with reverse cycle heat Solenoid control for propane (2) teak large custom bookcases Intercom phone Tip-out trash storage
- Ultrasuede upholstered L-settee with (4) cushions that lift on hydraulic risers for storage underneath High-low yacht dining table w/(2) lift-up leaves (2) swivel barrel chairs w/seat storage Teak dining stool (4) Grand Banks brass adjustable reading lamps (1) brass table lamp Built-in end table with (2) drawers and reach-in storage Lazarette locking device Teak parquet sole Teak overhead grab-rail Double teak sliding screen doors - custom made by Grand Banks Duet shade for aft door windows (4) opening windows - (2) fixed windows Lined (2) stripe drapes All opening windows are screened Valence "Twinkle lights" for mood lighting Marineair air-conditioning reverse cycle heat Westinghouse series 1000 SAT phone Bar w/large slide-out drawer and lift-up top (3) fluorescent overhead lights
- Teak Entertainment Cabinet
- Panasonic TV Sony DSS satellite TV receiver - antennae inoperative Harmon/Kardon AVR 20 II stereo system w/(5) Cambridge Soundworks surround sound speakers Sony DVD/CD/Video CD component video output virtual enhanced surround sound Future Trak International Space Scanner receiver Cable/Antenna switch
- Lower Helm
- Keypower bow thruster control Naiad stabilizers Bennett auto trim tab control Morse gears and throttles Sea Fire automatic engine room fire control system Tank Tender fuel and water tank sensor VDO RPM, rudder angle, oil pressure, water temp, amps, and engine hour gauges Alarm panel w/bilge pump lights, synchronizer, water temp, engine oil and engine room lights-on indicator Separate overhead breaker panel for electronics 110 Volt and 12 Volt electrical panel w/teak door and (2) lights AC power selector switch Battery switch Engine start/stop controls Generator start/stop controls Windlass on/off panel Sentry battery charge indicator Five battery volt meter Volt and amp meters 12 Volt plug-in Teak ships wheel Horn button Ships barometer and clock Opening window and curtain Helm side door to deck HRO Systems watermaker control Custom teak Himalaya for flush mounting the electronics LOWER HELM ELECTRONICS: Sea 235 SSB w/mike Garmin GPS map 178C Sounder Simrad Dataline X SDX speed and depth log NMEA 0183 Data computer plug-in for laptop Furuno Radar - 48 mile Robertson AP300X autopilot Robertson remote autopilot plug-in ICOM IC - M126 VHF radio and mike Ritchie compass
- Master Stateroom
- Intercom phone Island queen berth - lower half lifts open for maximum storage underneath Hart 2500 inverter panel (2) pull-out drawers also under foot of berth Vanity on starboard w/stool, drawer and mirrored storage (5) doored shelved storage cabinets Large hanging locker w/louvered teak door Teak parquet sole Teak bureau w/(4) large drawers and large reach-in storage compartment on port (2) small end table drawers (2) brass Grand Banks adjustable reading lights (2) swing arm adjustable lamps (3) opening windows w/curtains (3) overhead fluorescent lights (2) recessed JVC speakers w/volume control Teak doored access to anchor locker (2) small doored cabinets each side of anchor locker Marineair air-conditioning w/reverse cycle heat Cable TV connection Teak door Teak framed full length beveled mirror
- Master Head
- Ensuite head off master stateroom Vacuflush fresh water toilet Faux marble countertop and molded sink Abundant storage Large teak framed beveled mirror Separate stall shower w/sump pump Handheld shower faucet Shower curtain (2) towel rings (1) stainless steel towel rod 12V fan (2) overhead fluorescent lights (1) opening window w/curtain Teak parquet sole Teak door Tank Watch holding tank monitor Vacuflush on/off switch
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin athwartship berths Teak louvered door hanging locker Teak framed beveled mirror (1) fluorescent overhead light (1) opening window with curtains Teak parquet sole Sliding teak door Teak ceiling (hull side) Acoustical head liner (2) Grand Banks brass adjustable reading lights (2) teak fiddled bookcases (7) slide-out drawers (2) JVC speakers recessed in headliner w/volume control
- Guest Head
- Vacuflush fresh water toilet Faux marble counter and molded sink Teak parquet sole Separate stall shower w/sump pump Tank Watch holding tank monitor Teak framed beveled mirror 12V vent (2) fluorescent overhead lights Abundant storage Teak door Shower curtain Teak double towel bar Stainless steel towel bar Stainless steel towel ring Handheld shower faucet (2) opening windows w/curtains Vacuflush on/off switch
- Custom hardtop w/lighting and the following under hardtop enclosure: * Full enclosure with drop down curtain * (2) Pompanette helm chairs * (2) facing L-settee's and cushions * (2) teak tables Additional Flybridge equipment: * Teak decking * (2) Bose 151 stereo speakers w/volume control * Stainless steel teak rimmed ships wheel * (2) drink holders * Teak chart locker * Lifesling rescue system * Canvas covers for helm, settee's and tables * Switlik 6 passenger emergency liferaft * Nautical Structure electric davit - 1,000lb lift * (2) spreader lights * Short mast mounted on hardtop * (6) lifejackets Flybridge Electronics: * Furuno radar w/open array antenna * Simrad Dataline X wind meter w/digital display wind speed * Simrad Dataline X SCS speed, depth, and log * Garmin Fishfinder 340C depth sounder * Northstar 951X GPS plotter interfaced w/radar * Ritchie compass * Keypower bow thruster * Morse throttles and gears * Bennett trim tab controls * Floscan fuel monitors for each engine * Naiad stabilizer control * ICOM IC M126 VHF radio * NMEA 0183 data port for laptop * Intercom phone * Robertson AP300X remote autopilot * VDO gauges - same as lower helm * Alarm panel - same as lower helm * Engine start/stop * Custom fiberglass Himalaya for flush mounting electronics * Standard Horizon GPS chart 1000C plotter
- Deck Equipment
- Teak decks Teak hand and cap rail w/full canvas covers Teak transom w/canvas cover Graduated ladder to bridge 50 amp power connections fore and aft Aft transom hot and cold shower Oversized cleats - all stainless Fore and aft spring cleats each side (4) deck courtesy lights Anchor wash spigot Lofrans windlass - controls at bow, upper and lower helms Fortress and the MAX anchor (claw) Mesh window and windshield screens Teak light boards with covers Teak swim platform - oversized Teak and stainless swim ladder
- DECK LAZARETTE: Emergency rudder Removable teak grating over bilge Fenders Lines UTILITY LAZARETTE: Doored access to engine room Raritan stainless steel panel icemaker Frigidaire washer Whirlpool dryer HRO watermaker pump and filters - not operable Sentry battery charger Storage shelf built over exhaust hose lines Work table with vice and grinder Teak grating (removable) over bilge Ladder to deck
- Engine Room
- Automatic on/off 110V lighting 12V lighting Twin 3116TA 350hp CAT engines Marineair remote mount compressors Grunert refrigerator and freezer pumps Dripless shaft seals Onan 8KW generator w/soundshield and gauges Racor fuel filters for main engines and generator Omni House System water filter Fuel manifold system (2) 300 gallon fuel tanks w/sight tubes Emergency hand bilge pump Zinc saver II galvonic isolator Glass enclosed wiring panel Groco sea strainers for main engines Intercom phone Fire suppressant system Seaward stainless steel water heater (2) water pumps in-line (1 as back-up) Fresh water spigot
- This Grand Banks is the best equipped 46' Europa on the market. She has been built and outfitted for extensive cruising by very knowledgeable owners. She has a custom hardtop, (2) pompanette pedestal flybridge helm seats, (2) facing bridge settee's, large dinghy davit, Naiad stabilizers and bow thruster. This is the short list! The boat has been well maintained and has always had good care.
- Excludes dinghy and owner's personal belongings.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.