“White Jamaican” received a complete awlgrip paint job in summer 2009. She also had all of her cleats, hause pipes and other hardware re-chromed. The interior was refurbished in 2008 with a very tasteful décor and her engines have had the best of maintenance since new. You will not find a fresher, cleaner 36 Rampage!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Standard 36 Rampage Express configuration. The helm deck has the helm to starboard with in dash electronics at your fingertips. Double wide helm seat provides comfort for the captain. To port is a companion seat and L-shaped seating for passengers. Engine room access is down the center line. Aft on the helm deck is a bait prep center with tackle storage to port and a drink box/freezer to starboard. The cabin entrance is on center and upon entering, the spacious head is immediately to port. Forward of the head is the fully equipped galley and across to starboard is a large convertible dinette with cherry wood table and storage below the seating. Interior has new teak and holly sole throughout. Forward in the cabin is a commodious v-berth arrangement with a filler cushion that provides a huge and comfortable sleeping area.
- Standard Horizon 1000 C GPS/Radar Robertson A/P 300 auto pilot Furuno FCV582 color depth Garmin 210 GPS Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF with DSC Raymarine Tridata
- Hynautic steering Electronic single lever controls Trim tabs Cruiseair air-conditioning Delta marine head by Galleymaid Pressure fresh water system Hot water heater Fireboy auto fire extinguisher system Glendinning synchronizer
- 12 v battery charger 12 v lighting 12 v/110 v breaker panels 30 amp shore inlet (2) 30 amp shore cords (2) Phone/cable TV inlet Spreader lights
- Full tower with buggy top Tower seating Scopinich fighting chair Fish box macerator pumps Raw water wash down 14 rod holders Courtesy lights 3 sided enclosure Pulpit and bow rail Tower controls 2x Rupp outriggers Padded cockpit bolsters Tuna door with gate Fresh water wash down In deck live well Helm deck storage cover Aft drop curtain Windlass and anchor
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:PF