Truly unique as she is one of the very few Grand Banks Aleutians with a painted Flag Blue hull. She is stunning with her perfectly proportioned Fexas hull. She also offers a version of the current revised standard 65 Aleutian layout with three large staterooms, three full heads, L-dinette on starboard in raised pilothouse with both port and STBD pilothouse doors for easy and quick deck access.
She has had the BEST of care since new and it shows. Based in Florida only during the winter months she has summered in Newport, Rhode Island with original owner and subsequently has been summer stored under cover with current second owner each year. Her fiberglass and painted hull glisten as a result. Her interior is full of natural light and tastefully decorated by A La Mer Yacht Interior Design firm in Ft. Lauderdale.
The best of the best! Her owner is moving to a larger boat. Currently in Michigan. Available for viewing by appointment.
- Max Bridge Clearance: 24 Displacement: 95000
- Total Power: 800 Cruising Speed: 17 Max Speed: 21
- Fuel: 2238 Fresh Water: 628
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Through the double sliding doors you enter a very spacious and well designed salon. A large curving settee wraps along the port side. A custom high-low coffee/dining table is directly in front of the settee. When opened up, (6) people can dine comfortably. Two very comfortable occasional chairs are on starboard with a round end table between them. A triangular entertainment center is in the aft corner. It houses a Flat Screen TV, DVD, and Bose stereo CD player. A curving bookcase is over the settee at the forward bulkhead. A bar with drawers and bottle storage is against the port aft bulkhead. Up four steps is the U-shaped galley on port and another short staircase leads to the flybridge on starboard. The galley features a large side by side refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, recessed cooktop, large micro-convection oven, double Corian sink and trash compactor. The galley and pilothouse are on the same level and there is a solid bulkhead separating the galley from the pilothouse to allow for night running safely. The pilothouse has port and starboard sliding side doors. There is a curved semi-L settee with Corian table on starboard. The helm features a "Himalaya" to allow flush mounted electronics and a chrome base Stidd pilot chair. Access to the lower deck is down a port staircase from the pilothouse. The forward cabin features an island berth, built-in TV, drawers and lots of reach-in stowage. A full length cedar lined hanging locker is on starboard. A large hatch is overhead as well as 2 opening port lights. An en-suite head opens from this stateroom as well as the companionway. A fresh water toilet, separate stall shower, mirrors, Corian counter and sink complete this head. The second guest cabin is on starboard with two fore and aft twin berths, shirt hanging locker and en-suite head. The head has a separate stall shower, Corian counter, sink, and fresh water toilet. Aft the stacked separate washer and dryer are on port in the companionway. The master cabin is mid ship with the queen berth facing forward. Twin Corian topped night stands and retractable arm lamps flank the berth on both sides. On starboard is a six drawer Corian topped bureau with a small settee (2 person) aft. On port is a corner entertainment center with stowage below. Aft of that on port is another six drawer Corian topped bureau with two side cabinets for additional stowage. The large starboard walk-in cedar lined hanging locker offers (3) hanging rods for full length dresses as well as shirts and pants. The master bath is en-suite with a large (2) person stall shower, fresh water toilet, Corian counters and sink, and abundant cabinet stowage and mirrors. There is also an emergency and/or second access door to the engine room from the shower. From the aft deck there is an access to the crew quarters with fore and aft facing upper and lower twin bunks. There is also a combined "Wet" head for the crew. Forward of the crew quarters is the stand-up engine room. The aft deck features built-in fiberglass seating with cushions against the stern and a fiberglass cabinet forward on starboard with engine and bow thruster controls for docking. This cabinet also has reach-in cabinet stowage. The flybridge features curved seating for 7-9 people. Aft of the large helm is the wet bar with icemaker and grill. There is a dinghy and davit. A ladder leads to the lower aft deck. There are also two teak tables in front of the settee.
- Air conditioning Bar with ice-maker Sculpted carpeting (2) end tables Bose speakers Duet shades Hi/low custom dining/coffee table Drapes Entertainment center w/flat screen TV Curved L-settee Bose stereo system w/6 disc changer Corian topped flat surfaces Sony DVD player Surround sound Recessed adjustable halogen lighting Freeman double sliding aft door with lock downs Overhead teak grab-rail Direct DSS TV receiver Telephone system extension
- Air conditioned GE dishwasher Fresh water system Double Corian sink GE Profile Performance microwave/convection Kitchenaid trash compactor Teak faced Profile Performance GE side by side Refrigerator/freezer with icemaker and water in the door (7) drawers Compartmentalized dish and glass stowage (5) large doored cabinets (2) tip-out under sink drawers Overhead halogen lights Solid teak and holly sole Duet shade Corian counters with sculpted fiddle
- Nobletec chart library HP Laptop computer with Navionics charts Northstar 952X WAAS chart plotter, color Furuno 64 mile radar with 4' open array antenna Vision Navigation Suite chart software Garmin 5215 GPS Plotter Simrad Robertson AP22 autopilot Engine synchronizer Rudder position indicator Raymarine ST60 wind indicator and depth indicator Raymarine ST60 speed/distance/log Furuno FCV 582 color sounder Voyage closed circuit rear view TV monitor with engine room camera Stidd chrome base chair American bow thruster TRAC stabilizer by American Bow Thruster Computank - water and fuel levels (2) Tank Sentry for gray and black holding tanks Fuel transfer system controls Fireboy automatic/manual fire system (2) Freeman sliding side doors with lock downs (2) Marine power display units for all engine functions ICOM M127 VHF radio ICOM telephone style handset for mike Hailer horn (3) windshield wipers w/washers, speed control Jabsco spotlight Panasonic 4 station phone system operated by separate cell phone
- Master Stateroom
- Air conditioning Clarion AM/FM tuner w/single CD player Cedar lined walk-in hanging locker w/full length hanging and (2) shirt or pant rods Sculptured carpeting Queen berth (2) dressers Corner entertainment center Ensuite head Flat surfaces all topped with Corian Custom wall coverings above chair rail High-end door and fixture hardware Custom bedspread Switch box for satellite, local and TV cable Direct TV digital satellite receiver (2) night stands (2) overhead speakers Sony Bravia flat screen 26" TV Duet shades (2) port lights w/blackout covers Beveled mirror (full length) (2) overhead teak grab rails (2) person settee with Ultrasuede fabric Custom bedspread and pillow shams (2) swinging arm lamps (6) adjustable halogen overhead lights Reach-in doored cabinet stowage area Ultrasuede covered headboard Built-in safe Custom mattress
- Master Head
- Port light w/black-out cover, duet shade Corian shelf under port light (2) person stall shower w/Corian bench seat and teak grating Emergency/2nd entrance to engine room from shower (6) flush mount round overhead lights 12V exhaust fan Head Hunter fresh water toilet (4) large drawers (1) small drawer (7) reach-in stowage cabinets(5) bath mirrors Folding shower door 24v exhaust fan
- Guest Stateroom
- Air conditioning Full length cedar lined hanging locker Island double berth En-suite head Duet shades (2) speakers Sony 23" flatscreen TV Sony DVD player Custom bed spread and pillow shams (2) port lights w/black out cover Corian topped surfaces (2) very large drawers under berth (9) reach-in stowage areas Large overhead opening hatch with Oceanair black out screen Adjustable halogen lighting (2) swing arm lamps each side of berth Beveled mirror Custom new mattress GUEST HEAD: Separate stall shower w/teak grating Head Hunter fresh water toilet Foldable shower doors Corian counter Corian sink Large beveled mirror (2) smaller mirrors Teak and holly sole 24V exhaust fan Port light w/blackout cover High end shower and sink faucets (4) flush mount round overhead lighting Corian topped shelf under port light Duet shade Air conditioned Dorade fresh air ventilation Teak and Holly sole 24v exhaust fan
- Guest Stateroom 2
- LG flatscreen 22" TV Air conditioning (2) twin berths Clarion AM/FM tuner w/single CD player Cedar lined shirt hanging locker Sculpted carpeting Ensuite head (6) drawers (2) reach-in stowage cabinets Beveled mirror Corian topped flat surfaces (2) chrome GB adjustable reading lights Custom bedspreads and pillow shams Adjustable halogen overhead lights Custom mattress GUEST HEAD 2: Separate stall shower w/teak grating Head Hunter fresh water toilet Foldable shower doors Corian counter Corian sink Large beveled mirror (2) smaller mirrors Teak and holly sole 24V exhaust fan Port light w/blackout cover High end shower and sink faucets (4) flush mount round overhead lighting Corian topped shelf under port light Duet shade Air conditioned Dorade fresh air ventilation Teak and Holly sole 24v exhaust fan
- Stacked Asko washer and separate dryer Sculpted carpeting in hall and on stairs Added stowage under the stairs Reach-in cabinet w/shelves
- Deck Equipment
- 50lb Bruce anchor 60lb CQR anchor Navy bimini top Rub rail (2) transom doors (2) boarding gates Integrated swim platform Maxwell windlass, hydraulic Portuguese bridge area with cabinets for storage (2) bow deck bench seats/stowage areas Teak caprail Oval stainless steel handrail Awlgrip "Moon dust" decks forward and on sides Teak planked aft deck (2) molded-in aft deck bench cushioned seating with elevated small counter Cabinet housing rear engine controls and bow thruster Hatch access to crew quarter area Raising bench seat with ladder to crew quarters Custom Marquipt boarding ladder
- Simrad Robertson AP22 autopilot Furuno radar repeater Synchronizer Raymarine ST60 depth sounder Raymarine ST Multi for speed Standard Horizon VHF TRAC digital stabilizers American bow thruster (2) Marine Power Display units Rudder position indicator Horn Chart locker Pompanette helmseat Radar arch (2) curved bench seating areas (2) teak tables Standard Spectrum VHF Radio KVH satellite RV receiver antenna in dome 2nd dome to balance look Novurania 360DL center console with 40hp Yamaha 4-stroke outboard and navy canvas cover 1300lb davit with hydraulic rotation, 120V control Davit navy canvas cover Navy canvas helm cover Navy canvas teak table covers Wolf electric grill in cabinet with fresh water sink with storage
- Engine Room
- CAT 3406E engines Aquadrive shaft couplers Hydraulic bow thruster Fireboy engine room fire protection system Engine room sound insulation Engine room start/stop controls for both engines Fresh water outlet Floor grating with non-slip surface Fuel manifold system with transfer pump (4) Aluminum fuel tanks and (1) fiberglass fuel tank 24V macerator pumps for holding tanks Bronze seacocks for all thru-hull fittings below waterline Bronze struts w/rubber bearings Underwater exhaust system Aluminum water tanks Village Marine 800 GPD water maker High amp output (port engine only so genertor does not need to run when operating the boat Extended engine warranties Built-in water softener
- Electrical System
- Battery charger, automatic 100 amps, 24V 24V to 12V converter Extra 24V battery (total of 3 battery banks) 21.5 KW Onan generator w/soundshield Trace 4000 watt inverter with by-pass switch (4) ton Marineair air-conditioning/heat chiller system (3) ton Marineair air-conditioning/heat chiller system 24V alternator for each engine Battery paralleling system 24V (3) auto bilge pumps, 24V (4) carbon monoxide detectors Copper bonding system 100 amp power connection at stern 50 amp power connection at bow Glendinning Cable Master for 100 amp power cord at stern Smart Y for 100 amps
- Flag Blue painted hull 2/07 Full length keel extending below running gear Epoxy barrier coat Solid fiberglass bottom Airex cored hull sides
- Crew Quarters
- (2) Bunk berths New custom storage cabinets Wet head Sharp 13" flat screen TV (drops down)
- Safety Equipment
- (6) man Switlik life raft Adult and children's life jackets Flares Emergency bilge pumps Fire extinguishers
- Outfitted by an extremely knowledgeable owner when new, who has owned many yachts of this caliber. She summered in Newport, Rhode Island and wintered in Vero Beach, Florida. The second owner has carried on her excellent care and has updated and improved many items on the boat. She has been carefully cared for by a full time captain since new and is in near new condition. She is stunning on the water with her Flag Blue hull and offers true luxury in a well performing Fexas hull. Excellent value and priced to sell quickly.
- Personal belongings (2) Vespa motor scooters - (available for purchase)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.