- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"Santa Fe" is a very lightly used 45 Eastbay with the popular aft galley arangement. This is the
perfect layout for entertaining and enjoying the cockpit deck. She also has two complete
staterooms with two heads and a washer/dryer for longer range cruising. Galley, salon and
helm are all on one level, no up and down steps to the galley! The galley window lowers
electrically to pass things through from the galley and bar. A "Dutch" door top also can be kept
open for soft breezes.
"Santa Fe" has very low hours, is impeccable and owned by a knowlegeable owner. She is
being sold as the owner is moving up to a larger Eastbay.
- Flag blue painted hull 2012
- Frash varnish 3/2013
- Motivated owner!
- Like new!
- Popular aft galley layout with twin berth guest stateroom, Island Queen forward
- Two heads
- Santa Fe is the very popular aft galley optional layout. This layout lends itself well to entertaining with its electric galley window that lowers and Dutch double glass door that opens the aft galley/salon up to the rear deck. The aft galley layout also allows for a second head with a washer/dryer for those longer cruises. The alternate galley down layout has only one head. Santa Fe features a spacious combined salon, galley and helm all on one level. No up and down to the galley. On the lower level a well-designed guest cabin is on STBD with guest head on PORT. The master cabin with island berth is forward with en-suite head that has a companionway entrance as well.
- Pop-up flat screen Samsung TV with teak lid KVH Satellite TV receiver Pioneer AM/FM/CD Stereo with built-in speakers Ultraleather U-dinette Hi-low teak dining table Recessed Cantalupi halogen overhead and reading lights with dimmers Air-conditioning vents in overhead soffit boxes angled toward center of salon. No cold air blowing on you (2) Dometic Marine Air cooling and heating controls with compressors in engine room not the furniture Teak and holly sole Storage under settee 360 degree view through 10 large windows, (5) that open Engine removal soft patch Engine room access, pneumatic lifter Lined drapes, side window drapes pull back behind teak panel for sweeping window view Electric opening sunroof with Oceanic shade Curved “opera” aft side windows Teak cabinet storage Double Dutch Door, solid glass on top, teak framed glass under
- Granite countertop and backsplash Seagull IV filtered water purification system spigot Large stainless steel sink Princess ceramic glass electric cooktop (3) burners (3) “pot holders” that insert and hold pot stationary while under way Single lever faucet with pull-out sprayer Sharp Carousel micro/convection oven under cooktop Electric window “pass through” Teak bar window insert to hold food or drinks for cockpit entertaining Under counter Coolmatic refrigerator with teak door Under counter Waeco Coolmatic freezer with teak door Tip-out knife rack (4) stainless steel pull-out drawers Recessed Cantalupi halogen overhead and reading lights with dimmers spice rack with jars Corner reach-in large stainless steel lazy susan Compartmentalized flatware drawer (2) large pegged dish storage drawers (1) large pull-out drawer under micro for pots and pans Teak compartmentalized glasses and bar cabinet
- Forward Master Stateroom
- Island queen berth (2) large pull-out drawers under berth Teak plank ceiling Washable vinyl overhead panels (2) Opening port windows with Duet shades for privacy Custom spread and pillow shams Recessed Cantalupi overhead lighting with dimmers (2) Shaded reading lights (2) Cedar lined hanging lockers Teak and holly sole Teak doored reach-in storage cabinets Overhead hatch with Oceanair block-out shade and screen Fabric covered head board Dometic Marine Air air-conditioning reverse cycle heat
- Master Head
- Separate circular shower with Plexiglas door and panel Teak grate with sump pump underneath. Water drains through teak grate into sump so no standing water Hand held shower head that also mounts Black granite countertop Ceramic oval sink Single lever faucet Vacuflush toilet – fresh water Teak and holly sole (1) Opening port window with Duet shade Wall mounted extendable magnifying makeup mirror Teak framed mirror (2) Fiddled recessed storage shelves (2) Teak shelved storage cabinets Towel bars Overhead hatch with Oceanair block-out shade and screen Air-conditioning/heat vent
- Guest Stateroom
- Fore and Aft twin berths with storage under Large cedar lined hanging locker Teak and holly sole (2) Adjustable reading lights Fabric covered head boards Night cabinet between berths (2) Opening port windows with Duet shades Recessed overhead Cantalupi halogen lighting with dimmers Washable vinyl overhead panels Overhead hatch with Oceanair block-out shade and screen (1) Opening port window with Duet shade
- Guest Head
- Granite countertop and backsplash Ceramic oval sink Splendide combo washer/dryer Teak grate with sump pump underneath. Water drains through teak grate into sump so no standing water Hand held shower head that also mounts Formica cabinets Vacuflush toilet – fresh water (3) Doored reach-in storage cabinets Fiddled recessed storage shelves (1) Opening port window with Duet shade Shower curtain rod Sliding teak door Air-conditioning/heat vent
- Raymarine E-120 GPS/Radar/Depth Raymarine Ray 240 VHF combined radio/mic Raymarine SR100 Weathersystem Raymarine Tridata depth/speed/trip Raymarine autopilot remote control CAT Marine Power Display for each engine Sidepower bow thruster joy stick VDO Rudder Angle indicator Seastar hydraulic steering wheel with teak rim and GB logo Keyed engine ignition Glendinning electronic control for gears/throttles with troll feature Alarm and indicator panel Fireboy automatic/manual fire extinguishing system Maxwell windlass control Bennett trim tab controls Separate electronics breaker panel Recessed cup holder STIDD helm seat w/built-in cup holder Stainless steel bar foot rest Ritchie compass 12V and 110V breaker panel Onan 11.5 upgraded generator with soundshield digital control panel Computank liquid and battery level read-out ProMariner battery charger display panel Amp & volt digital use displays Electric opening center windshield Exalto windshield wiper/washer control panel with intermittent speed Camera monitor for engien room and aft deck viewing ACR remote spotlight
- Fuel: 512 Fresh Water: 180
- Displacement: 44000
- Total Power: 567 Cruising Speed: 23.5 Max Speed: 30
- ACR spotlight Kahlenberg air horn Stainless steel hand and life line rails with reinforced stainless steel supports Windlass – electric Glendinning cable master with 50' power cord - 50 amp Stainless steel Delta anchor Custom anchor swivel Burgee mast - Teak (2) forward bow storage areas Awlgrip “Moondust” anti-skid side and fore decks Teak decked cockpit – glued (3) Lewmar hatches Stainless steel grab rail on each side of forward trunk cabin Frameless windows and ports – no maintenance Teak toe rail – recently varnished Heavy duty stainless steel hardware – cleats, hawseholes, transom door Pop-up dinghy cleats Flag mast – Teak U-line icemaker in cabinet on aft deck Shelved storage cabinet on aft deck Mounted life ring Lines, fenders Teak swim platform Swim ladder folds under platform Stainless steel inserts over large scuppers – keeps large objects from clogging drains Aft deck camera Aft deck storage cover Aft deck storage cover Aft deck Bimini for shade - removable Inflatable dinghy with 3 hp motor - stores in Lazarette
- Flag blue painted hull - (3) coats primer, (3) coats awlcraft - July 2012 Whit boot stripe
- "Santa Fe" has low hours, freshly painted Flag Blue hull, newly waxed exterior above hull, is extremely clean and ready to go for her next owner. Nothing more to do on this one! Owner even had her teak cockpit decks and teak swim platform cleaned and is again a beautiful honey color. She is the lowest priced 45SX on the market and is almost like new!
- Engine Room
- Twin CAT C-9 567 hp diesel engines w/420 hours ZF Marine transmissions Tides Marine Strong Sure Seal shaft seals Teignbridge shaft couplings Jabsco fuel transfer pump Soundown Engine mounts Faster 28.5 pitch 5 blade props 2 ¼” propeller shaft Bronze raw water intake strainers – not plastic Drip pans under engines Fresh water engine room faucet Upgrade Rockwool and Inc. foam sound insulation Exhaust system, sea water cooled with muffler Fire extinguisher with engine, generator, blower shut down and override control Aluminum baffled fuel tank (2) Gas/water separator on generator exhaust system Bonding system AGM Lifeline batteries in fiberglass boxes with lids and straps. (2) 8D engine starting, (3) 4D house, (1) 2D generator starting Mastervolt Mass 12V 80 amp battery charger Battery disconnect switch Battery switch, emergency paralleling Automatic bilge pumps DC Engine room blowers DC Engine room lights AC Engine room lights DC Fuel transfer pump DC Reverso oil change system Gel coat finish Diamond pattern metal bilge covers Almost stand-up head room Delta T demisters Onan upgraded 11.5 KW generator with soundshield. Teak grates – removable Shurflo fresh water pump Sealand macerator pump Seaward water heater – 20 gallon Engine Room camera
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.