- 68 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 16V2000 M92CR
- Number of Engines
After three years of planning and building, a rare opportunity brings this NEW, never titled 68 American Custom Yacht to market.
This 68 has been sea trialed and put back inside. The quality is second to none with awesome performance. Silver Arrow is 99% complete and ready for your final touches.
The layout is three staterooms and sleeps 7.
- Displacement: 92000
- Total Power: 2400 Cruising Speed: 36 Max Speed: 45
- Fuel: 2600 Fresh Water: 230
- Electric salon door Full teak flooring throughout L-shaped sofa to starboard, tan leather Portside credenza Custom Mid Atlantic rack system for A/V equipment Crestron home system with touch pad remotes Portside pop-up 42" Sharp 1080p LCD TV Custom headliner with teak inserts Low profile galley with granite counters Three bar stools Subzero icemaker
- Completely detailed storage and drawers throughout with custom dish and pot/pan holders, all fitted Wolfe cooktop Wolfe oven Custom galley refrigerator and freezer Brushed stainless steel hardware throughout Elbay oversized sink with Instahot water Easy access to refrigerator from dinette with custom door Granite counters
- Master Stateroom
- Midship location with queen berth Night tables with built in Crestron control charger Full A/V Crestron control system Port and Starboard full length hanging lockers Varnished cedar interiors Drop down 32" Sony XBR LCD TV Ipod dock Sony Blueray player Dresser drawers forward Private head Granite countertops Vanity and mirror with sink Vacuflush head Separate stall shower Solid teak flooring in stateroom and head
- Guest Stateroom - Port
- Oversized bunk berths Large hanging locker Crestron system with built in charger Drop down 20" Sharp LCD TV Ipod dock Blueray player Private access to head Solid teak flooring throughout Second head has access from companionway as well Vacuflush head Granite countertops Separate stall shower
- Forward Stateroom
- V Berth, three bunk arrangement Solid teak floors throughout Large hanging locker Crestron system Drop down 20" Sharp LCD TV Ipod doc Blueray player Private 3rd head Granite countertops Vacuflush head Separate stall shower
- Solid teak flooring Custom rod storage cabinets, power door Built in vacuum system Large stackable Miele washer/dryer
- Teak cockpit sole Teak covering boards and bolster Varnished teak toe rail Varnished teak haunches (Teak Transom) Top loading anchor locker 1 Bowmar hatch on foredeck Invisible recessed hand rails on house 6 each oversized cleats on foredeck Black mask White hull and top decks Silver boot stripe with white pinstripe Black bottom paint Stainless steel struts, rudders and trim tabs 4 each underwater deep sea lights, 2 down, 2 aft
- Centerline helm console with pop up electronics box 2 Murray Bros. helm chairs Console jump seat with cushions facing aft Portside bench seat with storage Forward bench seat with rod storage Port and starboard stainless steel lined drink boxes, forward Helm pod, single lever control with bow thruster buttons Bow thruster Drop down engine gauges from hardtop 6 each overhead lights 10 rod holders on aft flybridge rail Overhead teaser reel box Varnished teak cap rail Enclosure tracks for three sided and booth
- 3 KEP 17" glass bridge displays with BridgeView custom switching system controlling navigations image for bridge and tower displays Furuno 25kW 120 mile black box radar Furuno FCV1200 black box sounder with 2 kW transducer Garmin 8" touch screen backup plotter KEP navigation computer with Nobeltec Admiral software including wireless mouse and keyboard Carlisle and Finch Xenon spotlight with 12 million candlelight power KVH TracVision M5 Satellite TV tracking system KVH Fleet Broadband 250 Satellite phone system Simrad AP 28 autopilot with controllers located in bridge and tower 2 ICOM VHF M604 radios complete with 157 B command Mics 3 Deckscan cameras located in engine room XM weather works software VEI Apollo night vision cameras Audio and Video System: Complete Crestron control system with wireless controls for each stateroom and cockpit Salon custom Mid Atlantic rack system for A/V equipment Salon includes pop up lift for 42" Sharp 1080p LCD, sources include Sony Blue Ray Player, DirecTV, IPOD docking station, AM/FM and XM radio Master stateroom drop down lift for 32" Sony XBR, sources include Sony Blue Ray Player, DirecTV, IPOD docking station, AM/FM and XM radio Bunk stateroom drop down lift for 20" Sharp LCD, sources include Sony Blue Ray Player, DirecTV, IPOD docking station, AM/FM and XM radio V-berth stateroom drop down lift for 20" Sharp LCD, sources include Sony Blue Ray Player, DirecTV, IPOD docking station, AM/FM and XM radio Cockpit waterproof custom remote and audio sources AM/FM and XM radio
- Refrigerated fishbox, stainless steel lined with ice feed Portside bulkhead, standup 80 gallon livewell with lights Starboard bulkhead, standup 80 gallon livewell with lights Port and starboard livewell connections for deck tubs 6 livewell pumps 2 100 amp ship service shore cords Glendinning shore cord reels Refrigerated drink box in step, stainless steel Prep center with sink and drawers Transom door with fixed gate Cockpit AC vented through custom lights in overhang Engine room access with remote controls for watermaker FCI, computank system and all livewell controls Fresh and salt water washdowns Electric reel outlets in cockpit Cockpit waterproof custom remote and audio sources AM/FM and XM radio
- Engine Room
- 2400 hp MTU 16V2000 CR with chrome package Gears ZF 3060A MTU digital displays Mechanical gauge package as back up Start/stops Engine room cameras, port and starboard and aft center Eskimo ice machine with digital control Fuel transfer system Jastrom steering with stainless steel lines Fire suppression system Raycor 6 bank 1000 fuel filters Utility room forward of engine room with A/C 2 Four ton chiller units Sound dampened generator room 2 Northern Lights 30 kW generators Watermaker 1800 gpd, FCI Snap On tool box Oil storage tank and pumps Overhead hatch with access to galley
- Custom Bausch Tuna Tower Molded tops Blacked out sunshade pipe Blacked out tower helm pad steering and controls 2 Overhead lights in sunshade 4 each down lights under standing platform 1 each 110 volt spreader light forward 3 each 110 volt spreader lights aft 2 each rod holders, each side aft leg Center rigger Rupp triple spreader outriggers
- Broker Remarks
- Incredible opportunity that must be seen. New boat delivery, never titled
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:JRO