- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a great opportunity to own a like new 51 Riviera with low time at a great price. The seller has identified his next boat and seriously encourages reasonable offers. She is loaded with the finest in electronic gear and has the preferred Caterpillar C-18 engines.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 51 Riviera is the most spacious vessel in her class, dwarfing her competition in interior accommodation. Upon entering the salon, immediately one is struck with the high quality of craftsmanship and practicality of her layout. Gloss American cherry wood and muted tones of leather and fabric add a warmth and inviting ambiance. The L-shaped sofa is immediately to port with a sleep sofa on one side and storage on the other. Across to starboard is the electrical panel behind smoked plexiglas, acomplete bar set-up and a Uline wine cooler and ice maker.The dinette with great storage is located all the way forward to starboard with the entertainment center on the dash. Rod storage is cleverly disguised in the overhead with an electric drop down door. To port and down one step is the completely equipped galley with Amtico flooring (cavernous storage below) solid surface counter tops, drawer style refrigeration, and great cabinet space. Down the companionway to starboard is the master stateroom with queen berth (lift for storage) with ensuite head. Hanging locker is to starboard and vanity and storage lockers are along the outboard side of the cabin . Across to port is the guest stateroom with bunks and hanging storage as well as drawers under the lower berth. Forward on center is the VIP guest stateroom with pedestal berth (lift for storage) with ensuite head that also has access from the companionway. Hanging lockers and drawer storage complete the stateroom arrangement. The over/under washer dryer laundry is to starboard in the passageway in a separate locker, behind high gloss cherry doors.
- Uline Ice maker Broan trash compactor 2 burner cook top Tappan microwave Asko clothes washer and dryer Uline wine cooler 4 Uline drawer refrigerators Stainless steel range hood Central vacuum
- (2) Raymarine E120 displays Color Radar/GPS depth Color depth is 50/200 Hz Simrad IS-12 digital depth KVH tracvision satellite TV Sanshin HR1012 spotlight (2) Sharp Aquos TV's with DVD Bose home theater Simrad AP-26 auto pilot ICOM M-602 VHF w/dsc Qualcomm Globalstar sat phone 27" JVC LCD TV Clarion AM/FM/CD/Sirius FLIR infrared night vision Cockpit camera Salon camera Engine room camera
- Cruiseair reverse cycle air conditioning Hydraulic steering Flybridge air conditioning C-Bea fish box ice machine X-changer oil change system Side power bow thruster Engine block heaters QL trim tabs Twin Disc EC300 Quickshift controls Glendinning cable master Dual Racor fuel filters Seafire FE-200 auto fire system Raw water wash down
- Onan 21.5 Kw Generator (1005 hrs) 50 Amp shore line 240/110 Breaker panel 110v engine room lighting Cantalupi style halogen lights Engine room blowers Courtesy lighting Charles 50 Amp battery charger Telephone and cable TV hook-up 12v/24v Breaker panel Engine block heaters Reading lights at all berths Head blowers Cockpit spreader lights Navigation lights
- Deck equipment
- Aluminum bow rail Factory hard top with 4-sided enclosure Transom door w/gate Cockpit freezer Rupp triple spreader outriggers Release Marine chair Overhead teaser reels Live well with window Fish box ice machine 20 Rod holders Pulpit with anchor and rode Muir windlass with CQR anchor Teak cockpit deck Full length spray rails Rupp center rigger Release 4 rod rocket launcher Pompanette helm and companion chairs w/stainless footrests Fish box with macerator Flybridge wet bar with refrigerator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.