- 29 (ft.) 9 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.0L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Castaway" is owned by a knowledgeable and experienced owner who keeps his boats in "Bristol" fashion. This is one of the cleanest and best cared for 29's in the market. She is turn key and ready for her next owner.
- The hull of the Tiara 2900 Classic is designed with prop pockets to lessen shaft and running angles for lower bow height while cruising. Ax-head rudders allow for better handling and control. Sound levels are modest thanks to insulation in the engine room and a muffler system that includes side exhausts. Construction features include a vinylester barrier coat, solid-glass bottom, knitted bi-axial cloth and Coremat in the hull sides, and end-grain balsa in the decks. For additional protection against alignment problems, the engines are mounted with solid-brass rods that pass through the stringers horizontally. The cabin is equipped with a bi-fold door at the companionway for easy entry. The aft back cushion on the dinette lifts and latches onto the overhead with a nylon strap to expose open space below the helm station, resulting in a fold-up drop section. The head is designed with a curved door to maximize interior space. The galley has dual-voltage refrigerator, single-burner electric cook top, and a molded sink with pressure freshwater system. In the cockpit, the helm console tilts aft, while the gray fiberglass dash minimizes glare on the clustered VDO gauges. Back-to-back seats give the helmsman a clear view through the windshield, designed with a thick band of poly trim along the top of the windshield frame to turn back the occasional spray. The cockpit has optional fish wells and a walk-through transom door.
- Garmin color depth sounder Garmin 2010 GPS plotter Clarion AM/FM/CD Standard Horizon VHF ACR spotlight
- Hydraulic steering Trim tabs Dripless shaft seals Electric windlass 3 bilge pumps
- Shore power inlet Battery charger 110v/12v lights 110v/12v circuit breakers
- Swimming ladder Swim platform Rod holders Drop down cockpit seat Aft facing cockpit seat Hardtop with enclosure In deck fish/storage box
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:PF