- 67 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Sophisticated and sexy, the Viking Sport Cruisers 67 breaks new ground in motor yacht design. With eye appealing curves and performance pleasing turbo diesel power, the new 67 Motor Yacht combines form and function into a delightfully exciting blue water cruiser.
The sleek exterior is accented with an abundance of sea keeping amenities. Teak planked aft deck and swim platform, molded bridge steps, polished stainless steel hardware, bulwarks and windlass are mega-yacht caliber.
The flying bridge, reached from the cockpit deck or via the curved stairway in the salon, offers the convenience of a center line helm with exceptional visibility. Navigation electronics, repeated at the lower main helm, are easily monitored from dual helm seats. The spacious J-shaped lounge is inviting and comfortable and the perfect complement to the wet bar, electric grill and refrigerator. For added utility, the davit spans the transom and the flying bridge.
The salon takes full advantage of the generous beam creating an ideal environment for entertaining with its surround-sound entertainment system. Forward, the port side dinette provides a private dining area convenient to the world-class galley. At the lower helm, attention to detail abounds with excellent sight lines, electronic engine controls, power-assisted hydraulic steering and a door to the side deck.
The standard layout is three spacious staterooms, including the master suite, which utilizes the full beam. Each stateroom has a private head with teak flooring and a stall shower. A fourth stateroom with a head also is available in the lazarette for crew.
Highlights of this 67 Viking Sport Cruisers include:
3 Staterooms + Crew Quarters, Master is Full Beam * Caterpillar C-18's with Platinum Plus Extended Warranty through December 2013 * KVH SAT TV and Sea Tel SAT phone * Bow & Stern Thruster * Spare Props * New Soft Goods in all Staterooms & Salon * Under Water Lights
- Displacement: 81500
- Total Power: 1015 hp x 2
- Fuel: 1080 Fresh Water: 240 Holding: 72
- Natural Cherry Wood Interior Throughout Direct TV and all New Speakers Inside and Out Upgraded Surround Sound System with 3D Blue Ray Player Samsung 44" LED TV Sirius SAT Radio Ipod Docking Station Cocktail Cabinet w/Refrigerator, Bottle & Glass Storage Spiral Staircase to Flybridge w/Handrail Luxury Edition Décor Package Throughout Décor Accessory Kit Throughout Carpet Runner Package - Full Salon, Salon Steps, Dinette Walkway, Steps to Companionway w/Lower Landings Runners and all Staterooms
- Galley and Dining
- Counter Tops: Mojave Sand Avonite Garbage Disposal Dishwasher Electric Range Electric Side Window to Port Adjacent to Dinette Ice maker Microwave/Convection Oven Refrigerator & Freezer Stainless Steel Sink Timber Sole Waste Disposal Bin
- Master Stateroom
- Telephone Outlet AM/FM Stereo/CD/DVD TV, 20" LCD Large Double Bed w/Drawers Below Custom Innerspring Mattress Large Vertical Portlights (8) (2) Opening Portlights En Suite Head
- Master Head - Ensuite
- Avonite Countertop Large Stall Shower Opening Portlight Timber Sole Vacuflush Head
- Forward Stateroom
- AM/FM Stereo/CD/DVD Telephone Outlet TV, 15" LCD Deck Hatch w/Screen & Blind En Suite Head Large Double Bed w/Drawers Below Custom Innerspring Mattress Opening Portlights
- Forward Head
- Avonite Countertop Stall Shower Timber Sole Vacuflush Head
- Guest Stateroom - Port
- AM/FM Stereo/CD/DVD TV, 15" LCD En Suite Head Opening Portlights Two Full-Size Single Berths (Convert to Double Bed) w/Cushion Insert & Mattress Section
- Guest Head - Port
- Avonite Countertop Opening Portlights Port Head also serves as Day Head Sink Stall Shower Vacuflush Head
- Crew Quarters - Aft
- AM/FM Stereo/CD/DVD Duplex 110V Outlet & TV Antenna Connection En Suite Head Hanging Locker & Storage Two Single Berths Opening Portlights Reading Lights
- Laundry Center
- Located off Lower Accommodation Companionway Linen Storage Separate Washer/Dryer
- Lower Helm
- Windshield Defogger Anchor Windlass Remote Control Autopilot Controls Bow & Stern Thruster Controls Burr Elm Instrument Panel Compass Depth Sounder Garmin Furuno Loudhailer Rudder Angle Indicator Searchlight Control Sliding Door to Starboard Side Deck Speed Log Tilt Steering Wheel Trim Tab Controls VHF Radio Windshield Wipers (3), Variable Speed w/Washers
- Deck Exterior
- Air Horns Foredeck Sunpad Cushions with Canvas Cover (New 4/11) Passerelle Underwater Lights Windshield Cover Foredeck and Aft Deck Freshwater Wash Down (with pressurized pumps)
- Cockpit and Aft Deck
- Glendinning Cablemasters (2) Voltage Stabilizer Transformers (2) Bathing Platform, Extended w/Swim Ladder Side Boarding Gates Cockpit Cover Canvas cover for seat cushions Custom Teak Table Custom sunshade (mesh) Docking Windlasses, Electric Engine Room & Lazarette Access Shower, Hot/Cold Stereo Speakers with Volume Control (New 4/11)
- Bimini Top Custom Mahogany Table Anchor Windlass Remote Control Compass Bow & Stern Thruster Controls Console and Seat Covers Davit (880 lb. Capacity) can be extended to Service Swim platform Rudder Angle Indicator Tilt Steering Wheel Trim Tab Controls Wet Bar w/Refrigerated Cool Box, Sink & Grill Canvas covers for helm, grill and all seating Life Raft EPIRP
- KVH SAT TV Sea Tel SAT Phone Sirius SAT Radio At Main Helm: Furuno RD30 Depth & Speed Log Autopilot: Furuno Furuno Navnet Garmin 7015 GPS Loudhailer Rudder Angle Indicator Remote Spotlight Control VHF Radio At Flybridge Helm: Furuno RD30 Depth & Speed Log Autopilot: Furuno Furuno Navnet VHF Radio Remote Spotlight Control
- C-18 CATERPILLARS: Starboard Engine (926 hours), Port Engine (197 hours, Port engine was replaced under warranty February 2011) A/C Zoned w/Reverse Cycle Heat Bow & Stern Thruster (New Stern Thruster Motor 9/11) Contaminated Fuel Warning System Dripless Shaft Logs Holding Tank, 75 Gal. W/Dockside & Overboard Pump Out Oil Change System for Engines, Transmissions & Generator Propellers, 5-Bladed Power Assisted Hydraulic Steering System Water Heater Water Tank w/Gauge Anchor Windlass Battery Charger, 105 amps Total Central Vacuum System Generator 21.5kw w/60 Hz (1500 hours) Generator Gauge Package Searchlight, Twin Beam All Interior/Overhead Lights on Digital Rheostats Spare Props All New Batteries 2011
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:MM