- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 40' Ocean,“MAKE TIME II” has been maintained to the highest standards with a constant program of upgrading. She has had new carpet/full strataglass enclosure/and new wall paper.
She shows like new. The owner has bought an air plane and wants immediate action.
- Total Power: 420hp
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Ocean Express is the only 40’ Express to offer 2 completely separate private staterooms allowing comfortable sleeping for 5 in staterooms. The elevated helm area has a wrap around seating for up to 8-10 people with tons of rod storage. The helm is at a height to allow great visibility for fishing or cruising. Access to the salon is through the curved sliding door on the starboard side and down three steps. There is an L-Shaped settee with storage underneath, barrel chair, hi gloss table and teak cabinetry. Aft and down three steps from the salon is the guest stateroom with split berths (a queen on the starboard and single to port, sleeps 3) drawer storage and center vanity. Forward of the salon and down is U-Shaped galley to port with teak cabinets. Opposite of the galley to starboard is the head with a separate stall shower and private access to the master stateroom. The master stateroom forward has an offset berth to port, hanging locker and drawer. Galley & Salon: Refrigerator with freezer Instant hot water 2 Burner stove Microwave oven Water tank level gauge 20 gallon water heater Central vacuum system 2-Zone air conditioning 19” Color TV/VCR (salon) 13” Color TV (master stateroom) Large storage area under salon floor Electric head Automatic shower sump Exhaust fans (galley and head)
- Helm-Upper Deck
- Robertson/Simrad AP22 autopilot Standard Horizon VHF radio Northstar 952X SATNAV GPS Tri-data depth, speed and distance log (Auto helm) Furuno 64 mile radar Furuno FCV 582 color sounder Compass 2 fans at helm station
- Repeater on tower for autopilot Garmin plotter (#225) ICOM VHF
- Main Deck
- Anchor Fortress with 300’ chain and line Transom door Salt and freshwater wash downs Lewmar windlass-Deck and helm controls Coast Guard safety package Life jackets Bow pulpit Bow rail Windshield Navigation lights Helm covers, fenders, lines, and spreader lights Electronics cover (canvas) on both stations 4 Sided enclosure (new 2007) Windshield wipers and washers
- Gel coat
- Engine Room
- CruiseAir Air Conditioner Fresh water cooling system Glendinning engine synchronizers (2) Bilge blowers Fuel filters (3) Bilge pumps Bennett trim tabs Fire control system Reverso oil transfer system Emergency engine stop Fuel shut-off valve Vacuflush Head with Overboard and holding tank
- Electrical and Mechanical
- 7.6Kw Onan generator with 1651 hours 50 Amp shore power with 50’ cord 12V DC power 12V & 120V lighting 4 Deep cycle batteries 40 Amp battery charger High water alarm Racor fuel filters Fresh water spigot in engine room Reverso oil change system Hydraulic steering 4 Blade Nibral props Glendinning engine synchronizers 3 Automatic bilge pumps Running/Anchor lights
- Fishing Equipment
- Tuna tower with fiberglass buggy top, fiberglass console, belly band and bench seat. Over sized refrigerated fish box Cockpit freezer (4) Rod holders in gunnel (4) Rod holders on the tower Center rigger Double spreader Rupp black outriggers Live bait well Cockpit sink Teaser reels Scopinich fishing chair
- This vessel shows in “New” condition! The boat has been maintained in Palm Beach condition with new carpet, strataglass 4 sided enclosure and wall paper. Owner has change of plans and bought an air plane. Wants her sold NOW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:JB