- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
K GIRL is a great example of the popular 47' Riviera - She features bridge A/C, Sat TV, C-12 Cats, New Flybridge enclosure (2013), Underwater Lights.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Sleeps 8 comfortably. Luxurious interior with High gloss wood finish. Refrigerator and ice maker to starboard. Leather settee to port. Dinette to starboard with oversized flat screen TV and Bose surround sound with sub-woofer. Down to port is galley with storage under the sole. Three staterooms, two heads. Master stateroom is forward with deluxe bedding package and flat screen TV, stereo and DVD player. Private ensuite head with solid surface counter-tops, vanity sink, stall shower, Vacu-flush heads, designer fixtures and overhead hatch. To starboard amidships is the guest stateroom featuring queen berth with stereo and flat screen TV. Access to the day head via the companionway or second stateroom is available. Across the hall is the third stateroom with 2 bunks and washer/dryer. Carpeting and drapes.
- Galley to port one step down from salon. Light and roomy. Plenty of storage in drawers and cabinets. Amtico wood flooring, refrigerator/freezer (4 drawers), microwave/convection oven, two burner electric cooktop, dishwasher, double sink, trash locker, ice maker, compactor, dishes and stemware.
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor Windlass can be let out and retrieved from either the Bridge or Forward Deck. (1) Plow Anchor Bow Pulpit & Rails Bridge Curtains (4 sides) Rope Locker Salt water and fresh water washdown system Fenders and Lines Navigation Lights Remote Search light Swim (boarding) Ladder
- Large Flybridge with wrap-around seating forward. High-low table converts to sleeper. Air-conditioned bridge with 4 sided enclosure, refrigerator, sink, great electronics
- Furuno 72 mile Radar Dual 10" Navnet VX2 Screens 3KW Transducer Simrad AP 26 ICOM 604 ICOM M304 VHF ICOM Command MIC 6'Open Array Antenna Stereo w/CD Player Bennett Trim Indicators AM/FM CD Players (Bridge) Muir AA500C Windlass Controller w/ counter Seatel Sat TV Simrad Trid Data depth 2 Cameras (Cockpit & Engine Room)
- 50 amp Dockside Electric Powered Cables ONAN 13.5 KW Generator with sound shield DC 12V/24V; AC- 110V & 220V (5) Batteries Battery Parallel Switch Automatic Battery Charger
- Engine & Mechanical
- Lube Oil Transfer System Raw Water Sea Strainers Twin Disc gears - quick shift with express and trolling modes Hydraulic Wheel Steering Synchronizers Bennett Trim Tabs Engine Fuel Shut Off Valve Fume Detector (3) Cruise Air Reverse Cycle (2) Bilge Blowers (3) Auto Bilge Pumps Engine Alarm Emergency Engine Stop Fire Extinguishing System: Auto CO2 Fresh Water Cooling System Dual Fuel Filters for main engines Single Fuel Filter for generator Dehumidifier in Lazarette and Engine Room
- For more information contact central listing agent Tony Maggio Mobile: 561-818-1442 | Office: 561-775-6000 | TMaggio@hmy.com
- Fishing Equipment
- Transom bait tank Rod holders in cockpit Transom door Cockpit lights Special rod locker in salon with drop down electric door Cockpit Coaming Rupp Double Spreader Outriggers with center rigger 6 Rocket Launchers to Flybridge Rail
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.