- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
BOAT MUST BE SOLD!
This is one solid riding express boat that will satisfy the family cruiser or serious fisherman. With its unique "Step bottom" and upgraded twin 440 HP Yanmars she provides an easy 28 knot cruise burning only 25 gallons an hour.
- Total Power: 440 Cruising Speed: 28 Max Speed: 33
- Fuel: 325 Fresh Water: 50
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The cockpit has a Pompanette chair with Rocket Launcher back. To Starboard is a bait prep station with washdown and tackle locker. To port is a large tackle locker. In the helm area is the L-shaped seating to port and helm to starboard. Down several steps is a roomy cabin with V berth forward for 2 and U-shaped dinette that converts to double berth.
- Electronics and Navigation
- LOWER HELM: Furuno Navnet 6X2 with 36 mi radar Furuno GPS / Plotter Furuno Color sounder Furuno Auto pilot Furuno VHF Loran LC 90 Sony Marine AM/FM and Disk Radio Full Engine Controls TOWER HELM: Furuno Navnet with 36 mi radar Furuno GPS / Plotter Furuno Color sounder Furuno VHF Full Engine Controls
- 5 kw Onan Generator Cruisair 1600 BTU HVAC 120 volt AC electrical panel Dometic refrigerator 12 volt DC electrical panel 12 volt Battery charger GE Micrwave Vacu flush marine head Princess stove top
- Engine Room
- Twin Yanmar 440 HP with 986 Hours 5kw generator
- Fishing Equipment
- Rupp 36' Outriggers Pompanette sailfish fighting chair Pompanette helm chair 2 large fish boxxes (port & Stbd) Marlin tower with helm station and complete engine controls
- Other Features
- "Offshore Account" is a semi custom boat built on the lines of the Carolina Customs, but built in New Jersey. She has the great sexy Carolina flair with a unique step bottom combined with the optional 440 HP Yanmars. (Cost $65,000) This makes her a fast, dry, fuel efficient boat. The owner has a second boat already and wants immediate action!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:JB