- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
I sold this 39 Riviera originally to the present owner, who has cared for her lovingly with an open checkbook!!!!She has very low hours, has been kept out of water and under cover during winter with every option available at the time makes "Bourn Free" a "MUST SEE" Riviera. The Owner is unable to use her as he once did and wants it sold.
- Total Power: 420 Cruising Speed: 27 Max Speed: 30
- Fuel: 409 Fresh Water: 121
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This vessel sleeps 5 owners/guests in 2 staterooms. The master stateroom is forward featuring walk around center queen berth, head and shower. The guest stateroom is to starboard with upper and lower berths. The lower berth can be converted to make a double when preferred. The boat contains cushions and linens. The upscale stereo/tape/CD player contains 6 disc cartridges and is designed to play without skipping while underway. They are heard through top quality marine speakers on the flybridge, cockpit, and in the salon. They are able to be played in all three locations at the same time or separately.
- Galley / Laundry
- Microwave oven Pressure, dockside freshwater system Water heater Norcold refrigerator w/freezer Princess 2 burner, electric stove
- Dinette Area
- Simrad Autopilot 48mi Furuno radar ICOM VHF radio Northstar 951D GPS satellite navigation Furuno FCV582 Bottom machine Clarion CD/AM/FM stereo on bridge Autohelm Tridata 4" compasses
- Deck & Hull
- Fully automatic windlass controlled from the bridge or bow with 200' of galvanized 8mm chain and 45lb QCR anchor. There is a 4-sided Strato Glass Flybridge enclosure. The boat also has fenders and lines and life jackets. QCR anchor w/full chain Saltwater, freshwater washdown system Life ring Electrical windlass Coast Guard safety package Navigation light Swim platform Bow pulpit and rails
- Electrical System
- 8KW Kohler generator has its own racor filter system and sound shield. 110V A/C electrical system 12V D/C electrical system 50amp automatic battery charger Battery parallel switch (3) Batteries Dockside electrical cables
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin x 420/hp Diesels IB 1999 Caterpillar Engine temperature alarm (2) Bilge blowers (3) Automatic and Manual bilge pumps Emergency engine stop Engine fuel shut-off valve Fuel filter Hydraulic wheel steering Electric holding tank Two 16000 BTU CruiseAir reverse cycle A/C units Fresh water cooling system Raw water sea strainer
- Fishing Equipment
- 5 Rod holders in cockpit 10 Rod holders on flybridge Cockpit freezer Transom door Double spreader Rupp Riggers
- Other Features
- Special order items: 110 overhead lights and Mirror in guest stateroom
- Salesperson's Additional Remarks
- "Bourne Free" has the "NEW" interior layout! i.e. - The L-shaped couch, to port and Dinette with entertainment center to starboard. The low hours and high level of maintainance has made this vessel a 9 1/2. The owner has a home in Florida and finds that he doesn't have the time for both. "The boat has to go!"
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:JB