- 75 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Marianne is a 2004, 75 Viking Sportcruiser, Captain maintained in fresh water and under cover in a private boat hanger. She is a Hardtop 75 with an Air-conditioned Flybridge. New soft good upgrades in 2008, bow and stern thrusters, and many recent updates.
Owner wants her sold!! Currently cruising the Caribbean.
- Displacement: 112,000
- Total Power: 1300
- Fuel: 1540 Fresh Water: 385
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Four Staterooms, Four heads, Plus Crew Quarters with private head. Large Salon, enclosed galley, formal dining area, plus a circular informal dining area creates the perfect yacht for family and entertaining. A full beam master with king sized bed, VIP forward with a queen sized bed and two additional guest staterooms, accommodates eight plus crew. Interior stairs to a large airconditioned flybridge makes travel comfortable and relaxing.
- From the cockpit area, the salon is accessed through a S/S sliding glass door. A very large U-shaped sofa is on the portside and on the starboard side are custom cherry cabinets and a pop-up 42" flat panel TV. On the aft starboard bulkhead is the crystal cabinet and a service refrigerator. The complete entertainment center is in the starboard cabinetry. There is a S/S and wood staircase leading up the flybridge. BOSE home theater 42" Plazma TV installed in custom motorized cabinet in Salon Fabric upgrades Upgraded leather seating in salon/lower helm Spiral staircase to Flybridge Wine cooler & refrigerator in customized cabinet w/TV Satellite TV Cherry Cocktail Table. Two leather ottomans
- Galley is to port across from formal dining area with a free standing dining table that seats eight. Fully equipped, the galley can be closed off with electrically operated privacy panels. Forward to port is a circular settee for casual dining or seating. Sub-Zero Refrigerator Icemaker in subzero freezer Two refrigerator drawers Convection microwave oven Neff 4-burner ceramic stove top Granite galley counters Electric Privacy panel Duplex 11OV GFI receptacles Insinkerator Butler shelf Door to port side deck Drawers and storage cabinets Exhaust Fan New Additional Ice Machine Trash compactor Stainless Steel Dbl Sink Wine Chiller
- Master Stateroom
- The full beam master suite is aft and down two steps. It has an elegantly appointed king size bed, a dressing/vanity table with drawer and cabinet storage. Ample light and excellent exterior viewing is available via three portlight windows on each side. Below the portholes is a two-seat settee. Storage is available in a large walk-in closet and additional storage is drawers and cabinets. Aft of stateroom is the head with, granite Avonite counters and a semi-sunken tub with shower Walkaround king berth AM/FM stereo/CD/DVD Settee Dressing table and stool (6) Large vertical portlights Overhead and reading lights Custom walk in closet w/ full length mirror Ensuite Head 110V receptacles. GFI protected Chest of drawers (2) Night stands Overhead lockers outboard 26" LCD Flat screen TV Flip top vanity with additional lighting below mirror
- VIP Stateroom - Starboard
- The VIP stateroom is located all the way forward and features a queen-size island bed with private head. There is a hanging locker on the port side and ample drawer and cabinet storage. The head has a stall shower, Vacu-Flush head, sink and black diamond counters Ensuite head Deck hatch w/ screen and blind Vanity w/ mirror and storage 15" LCD TV AM/FM Stereo Opening Port lights Hanging locker Overhead lockers outboard
- Guest Stateroom - Port
- Twin side by side berths with ensuite head and separate stall shower, ivory granite Avonite counters and a Vacu-Flush head.
- Guest Stateroom - Stbd
- The starboard stateroom has a single berth with office arrangement. This stateroom has a private entrance into the third guest head, which is also the day head with access from the companionway.
- Crew Quarters
- Just aft of the engine room, on the port side is a large crew cabin featuring twin berths, hanging locker and storage cabinets. Private head with shower, sink and vanity for crew. In this area is also a combo washer/dryer and entrance to Engine Room.
- Lower Helm - Electronics
- Located forward and to starboard, the lower helm station is well designed. Side by side electric helm chairs and a full electronics package allows for comfortable navigation. There is a gas filled glass privacy panel to dining room which becomes translucent with the touch of a switch. Escape door is to starboard. STIDD electric helm seats Bow and Stern Thruster control Electronic Controls Furuno Navnet 10” Chart, Sounder Northstar 957 DGPS/Waas, Radar Robertson AP20 Simrad Tridata Trim Tab Controls Sat phone Sat TV Intercom system. Camera System
- Flybridge - Electronics
- Hardtop and Airconditioned Flybridge with 4 sided polycarbonate rigid enclosure (new 2008) and teak flooring. STIDD electric helm chairs, L-shaped seating and cocktail table, with wet bar, refrigerator and barbecue grill. A sun pad and storage aft with 11’ tender & davit. Access to cockpit via molded stairs or spiral stairs to salon. Northstar 957 DGPS/WAAS Radar Furuno Navnet 10” Chart, Sounder Electronic Controls STIDD electric helm seats Trim Tab Controls Bow and Stern Thruster control Hydraulically raised electronics panel Robertson AP22 Autopilot Camera option to 957 GPS (2) cameras 1 (er) 1 (aft) SAT TV SAT Phone A/C Bridge
- Engine - Mechanical
- MAN D2842LE404, 1300 HP Engines 101,000 BTU Cruisair AC Bowthruster & Stern Thrusters Power assisted Hydraulic Steering Dripless shaft logs Fire protection system Holding tank w/dockside pump out Central VAC Anchor windlass Remote Fuel Shut offs 27.5 KW ONAN Genset & Genset gauge package -2900hrs Acoustical insulation Engine room blowers Battery Chargers Fuel tanks port & starboard Bilge Pumps (2) 50A 240V dockside power with Cablemaster Bonding system Oil Change System Marquipt 1300 lb Davit..rebuilt 2008 Village Watermaker 800 GPD New 2008
- On the starboard side of the aft cockpit is a teak staircase up to the flybridge. There are storage cabinets on both the port and starboard side haunches, which allow for storage of cleaning equipment. The teak aft deck area has a covered settee located aft. Down two steps through either starboard or the port door is a large teak swim platform, a great staging area for watersports activities. A large electrically operated door on the transom allows access to the crew quarters, machinery and engine room areas. There is a hot and cold freshwater shower here. Stern docking lights are mounted in the transom haunches. Forward are large side decks to the foredeck with a large sunpad and ample space in storage lockers.
- New Enclosure 2008 New Soft goods interior and exterior 2008 New Watermaker 2008 New Icemaker 2008 New Underwater lights 2008 New Tender 2008
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:PM