Owner will consider late model trade 33' or larger.
This 47' Riviera has upgraded 825HP MTU's (Cost $106,978), Bow Thruster, A/C Bridge, Underwater lights, Underwater Camera, Extra fuel tank, Great electronics and many extras.
- Displacement: 38580
- Total Power: 825 Cruising Speed: 31 Max Speed: 34
- Fuel: 965 Fresh Water: 164 Holding: 30
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Sleeps 8 comfortably. Luxurious interior with hi-gloss cherry finish. Refrigerator and ice maker to starboard. Leather settee to port with trundle bed pull out (sleeps 2). Dinette to starboard with Flat screen TV and Bose surround sound with sub-woofer. Down to port is galley with storage under the sole. Three staterooms, two heads. Master stateroom is forward with deluxe bedding package and flat screen TV, stereo and DVD player. Private ensuite head features Granicote counter-tops, vanity sink, stall shower, Vacu-flush heads, Hans Grohe fixtures and overhead hatch. To starboard amidships is the guest stateroom featuring queen berth and flatscreen TV and stereo. Access to the day head via the companionway or second stateroom is available. Across the hall is the third stateroom with 2 bunks and custom storage locker. Carpeting and drapes.
- Galley to port one step down from salon. Light and airy. Plenty of storage in drawers and cabinets. Amtico wood flooring, refrigerator/freezer (4 drawers), microwave/convection oven, two burner electric cooktop, sink, trash locker, ice maker, compactor, dishes and stemware.
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor Windlass can be let out and retrieved from either the Bridge or Forward Deck. This anchor has 300 feet of chain that includes fresh water washdown in the anchor locker. Muir electric windlass. (1) Plow Anchor with 300' of chain Bow Pulpit & Rails Bridge Curtains (4 sides) USCG Approved Safety Package Rope Locker Salt water and fresh water washdown system Fenders and Lines Life Jackets and Life Rings Navigation Lights Search light Swim Platform (upgraded to 36") Swim (boarding) Ladder
- Air conditioned bridge Custom fabrics Custom carpeting Custom covers for bridge and Stidd seats EZ2CY forward and wrapping around the frontside's - custom, high quality with vents Stratoglass sides - custom with smileys Zippered, black canvas half rear awning with clear Strataglass (option to see through to the cockpit) Stidd electronic helm seats (2) Table on bridge converts to lounge area (or sleeps 1 extra) Under water camera monitor - viewed on NorthStar Custom mast, HDTV antenna Refrigerator on flybridge
- Engine and Mechanical
- Lube Oil Transfer System Raw Water Sea Strainers Bow thruster Twin Disc gears - quick shift with express and trolling modes Hydraulic Wheel Steering Synchronizers Bennett Trim Tabs Engine Fuel Shut Off Valve Fume Detector (4) Cruise Air Reverse Cycle - 80,000 BTUs (2) Bilge Blowers (3) Auto Bilge Pumps Engine Alarm Emergency Engine Stop Fire Extinguishing System: Auto CO2 Fresh Water Cooling System Dual Fuel Filters for main engines Single Fuel Filter for generator
- 50 amp Dockside Electric Powered Cables ONAN 13 KW Generator - with sound shield DC 12V/24V; AC- 110V & 220V (5) Batteries Battery Parallel Switch Automatic Battery Charger
- MTU Digital engine displays KVH Tracvision satellite TV (one in salon and one in forward stateroom) 2- Icom VHF radio with remote in salon Garmin 5212 Northstar 6000i 10" color display Northstar 6000i 12" color display Northstar GPS plotter Northstar Radar Simrad AP26 Autopilot, interfaced Northstar Fishfinder 1 KW Stereo w/ CD player Sharp 32" TV Sirius Satellite Radio (4)CD players (bridge, starboard guest room, forward stateroom and salon) Simrad depth sounder (4), overhead, on dash, forward of console seating, plus one in salon Simrad-IS12 repeater - bridge & salon Auto anchor digital display
- Fishing Equipment
- Transom bait tank Rod holders (5) - in cockpit coaming Transom door Cockpit lights Special rod locker in salon with drop down electric door access
- Other Features
- She has been equipped with the finest of everything, from the largest engine package available (825 MTU),electronics, custom EZ2CY mating with Strataglass enclosure, custom mast with HDTV antenna, extra fuel tank, Stidd helm seats, and the many upgrades. We are looking for offers! Spare props Custom-made spare prop boxes Custom-made tube for spare parts Underwater Titanium lights (3) Extra fuel tank (145 gallons), total 965 gallons (3) Custom leather pieces (table top, starboard above refrigerator and port side shelf) Custom Scuba tank holder starboard lazarette
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:PM