The Classic Hatteras. A great sea boat with the two stateroom layout and largest salon in its class. Painted in 1996, this 55 has many options, davit, tower and more.
- Displacement: 70000
- Total Power: 870 Cruising Speed: 22 Max Speed: 26
- Fuel: 1285 Fresh Water: 380
- Huge salon, plenty of seating, entertainment center, dinette, plenty of storage and open space. Carpeting Corian Counter tops Cushions Custom dinette Custom Entertainment center 2 Chairs Drapes 2 Sofas Table Sony TV U-Line icemaker Wet bar
- Functional and easily accessible to both the main and upper dinettes, the galley is well suited for entertainment of family and friends.She features two dinetttes, one up in the salon and the other a few steps down. Galley Down U-Line icemaker Kenmore refrigerator/freezer GE 4 burner stove Water heater Dockside pressure water system Stainless steel sink Delta faucet Sharp Carousel microwave/convection oven Whirlpool washer/dryer
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom features a king size bed, ensuite head, hanging lockers, carpet, drawer space, television, stereo and accent lighting.
- VIP Stateroom - Forward
- The guest stateroom has over/under berths with carpet, hanging lockers, drawer space and access to separate head.
- Main Deck
- CQR anchor Bow & Pulpit Rails Bridge curtains Electric dinghy davit Flybridge curtains Coats Guard safety package Fiberglass deck material 1000lb davit Freshwater/saltwater wash down Fenders & lines (6) life jackets and/or life rings Spreader lights Swim ladder Electric windlass Custom cooler/freezer under flybridge seating New paint 1996
- AP 200DL Auto pilot 4" Compass Furuno 582L Color depth sounder Simrad direction finder Simrad RA-726 UA 96 Mile radar Sea 156 VHF Sea SSB Northstar 951X Sat Nav Datamarine speed & distance log Magellan back up GPS Magnavox MX 4102 Sat Navigator Stereo (2) Televisions (Panasonic w/VCR & Sony) (2) Video recorders
- Battery Automatic battery charger Dockside electrci cable Onan 20kw generator (primary) Onan 20kw generator (secondary) 12V, 32V DC electrical system 110V AC electrical system Custom battery platform
- Stbd engine 500hrs SMOH Port engine 3300hrs Reverse cycle A/C (4) Auto/manual bilge pumps Cockpit & bridge controls Engine alarm Emergency engine stop CO2 Fire extinguishing system Fresh water cooling system Racor fuel filters Electric fuel primers Walker Air seps Electric holding head Lube oil storage and transfer system (2) extra propellers Hydraulic steering Sea recovery 400 gal watermaker Dripless rudder logs Spare parts inventory
- Fishing Equipment
- Bait freezer Cockpit sink Fish box Murray Brothers fighting chair Outriggers Rod holders Marlin tower
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:PM