- 57 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
“Capella” is a three stateroom boat with many features. Very well maintained and a must see.
Entering from the cockpit through a large sliding glass door, you are immediately impressed by the size and spaciousness of the SALON. There is a large L-shaped sofa to starboard with a custom hi-lo table. To port, there are two moveable lounge chairs. Neutral tones with wooden blinds are accented by high gloss cherry wood throughout.
New batteries August 2012
Recharged fire suppression system August 2012
New Canvas October 2012.
FRESH BOTTOM PAINT - ZINCS 10/15/2012
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering from the cockpit through a large sliding glass door, you are immediately impressed by the size and spaciousness of the SALON. There is a large L-shaped sofa to starboard with a custom hi-lo table. To port, there are two moveable lounge chairs. Neutral tones with wooden blinds are accented by high gloss cherry wood throughout. Forward of the salon is the large U-shaped GALLEY with granite counters and two galley stools. Forward of the salon/galley is the raised pilothouse with wraparound helm console with a tilt back swivel seat, a big L-shaped settee for guests, direct bridge access and excellent visibility. Moving down and forward via the curved stairway is the midship full width MASTER STATEROOM. It features a full walkaround queen bed with new pillowtop mattress and ensuite head with shower. The heads all have custom granite counters and floors. The VIP STATEROOM is forward in the bow with centerline walkaround queen bed with new pillowtop mattress and ensuite head with shower. This head can also be accessed from the companionway. The third GUEST STATEROOM is to port and has upper/lower berths with a closet. Access to the FLYBRIDGE is from either the internal stairway from the pilothouse or via a ladder in the cockpit. The flybridge offers generous seating for seven in a portside wraparound lounge with table. To starboard, is a full wet bar with Jenn-air grill and flat panel T.V. The beautifully designed HELM is forward with swivel captain’s chair. The bridge is protected from the elements by a fiberglass hardtop and a 4-sided EZ2CY enclosure. The bridge is air conditioned with custom weatherproof carpeting. The COCKPIT features a large settee aft with access to the swim platform. Engine room access is through a hatch in the cockpit floor.
- 110V outlets (3) - GFCI protected AC and DC distribution panels Barrel chairs (2) - Flexsteel Carpet Central Vacuum Designer curtain - décor-matched, over entrance door Decorator pillows Entertainment group - SAT TV, VCR, and 110V component stereo including AM / FM receiver, 5-disc DVD/CD changer, 2 speakers in salon, and 2 speakers in pilothouse Lights (8) - courtesy, over side windows, recessed Lights (13) - halogen, overhead, recessed, with electronic dimmer controls Lounge - Flexsteel, Ultraleather, with double incliners, sofa extension Cherry wood Miniblinds - décor-matched Rocker light switches Dinette Table - hi-lo, cherry wood, fold-out leaf Telephone connector
- Sub zero under counter refrigerator/freezer unit with ice maker Dishwasher Coffee maker 110V outlet - GFCI protected Flooring - wood plank Freezer Lights (2) - halogen, over range, recessed Microwave/convection oven - built-in Oven – electric Range - electric, three-burner Range vent Refrigerator Rocker light switches Sink - two basin, integral, with flush-fit solid surface covers Snack bar Solid surface countertops and backsplash Stainless steel backsplash around range Storage - under sink Storage drawers (12) Storage cabinets (3) Towel bar Towel rings (2)
- Companion Way
- 110V outlet - GFCI protected Alcove - two-shelf, mirror-backed, with halogen, overhead, recessed light Carpet Hand rails stainless steel, on stairway Lights (8) - courtesy, recessed Light - halogen, overhead, recessed Portlight - screened Rocker light switches
- Master Stateroom
- Berth oversized queen, inner-spring mattress, island 22" Flat screen TV with DVD and SAT TV 110V outlets (3) - GFCI protected Washer/dryer (Malber) AM/FM Stereo with CD Separate private tub with shower area Bedside endtables (2) - solid surface tops Carpet Dresser - integral, solid surface top, 5 drawers Entrance door - pocket-style, secures open and closed Fresh air system - passive, with 5 controllable overhead vents Hanging lockers (3) - cedar-lined, carpeted, hanging bar, overhead shelf, automatic light Lights (2) - directable reading sconces Lights (6) - halogen, overhead, recessed Lights (2) - halogen, over berth head, recessed Lights (2) - halogen, over dresser, recessed Miniblinds – cherry wood Mirror on aft bulkhead Mirror over berth head Portlights (2) - screened Rocker light switches Sheet set - fitted sheet, flat sheet, and two pillow cases Step-up on each side of berth - carpeted Solid surface countertops Storage cabinets (5) cherry wood Storage drawers (5) Telephone connector
- Master Head
- Rocker light switches Towel sets (4) - bath towel, hand towel, and washcloth 110V outlets (2) - GFCI protected Carpet Lights (5) - halogen, overhead, recessed Medicine cabinets (2) - 3 shelves each Soap dish - wall-mounted, solid glass Towel rings (2) Vanity - solid surface top and backsplash with integral sink, 2 shelves below with 2 doors Entrance door - secures closed, stainless steel hardware, cherry wood with frosted glass Head fan Light - halogen, overhead, recessed Portlight - screened, privacy glass Toilet - electric flush, pedestal Toilet paper holder Shower/Tub Stall Designer shower curtain Designer waterfall tub spigot Hand shower - retractable, wall-mounted holding bracket Lights (2) - halogen, overhead, recessed Portlight - screened, privacy glass Towel bar
- Forward Stateroom
- Berth - oversized queen, inner-spring mattress, island 15" Flat screen SAT TV/DVD, SAT TV 110V outlets (2) - GFCI protected Carpet Clothes hooks (2) Decorator pillows Designer curtains - décor-matched Entrance door - secures open and closed, stainless steel hardware Hanging locker - full-height, cedar-lined, swivel hanging bar, automatic light, shared with third stateroom Hanging locker - carpeted, 9. swivel hanging bar, 2 side shelves, automatic light Lights (2) - directable reading, recessed Lights (6) - halogen, overhead, recessed Mirrored headboard Overhead hatch lockable, inside screen, over berth Portlights (4) - screened Private guest head access Rocker light switches Sheet set - fitted sheet, flat sheet, and two pillow cases Solid surface countertops Stereo surround sound speakers (2) - with volume remote control Storage drawers (2) Telephone connector
- Forward Head
- 110V outlet - GFCI protected Clothes hooks Entrance doors - one to guest stateroom and one to companionway, secure closed Head fan Lights (2) - halogen, overhead, recessed Lights (2) - halogen, over vanity, recessed Medicine cabinet - mirrored, 3 shelves Mirrored ceiling over vanity Rocker light switches Soap dish - wall-mounted, solid glass Toilet - electric flush, pedestal Toilet paper holder Towel ring Vanity - solid surface top and backsplash with integral sink, 2 shelves below with 2 doors Shower Stall - . Bench seat Entrance door - bi-fold, translucent textured glass in aluminum frame, secures open Light - halogen, overhead, recessed Portlight - screened, privacy glass Shower head - adjustable height, detachable for use as hand shower Towel bar
- 110V outlet - GFCI protected Bedside endtable - solid surface top, cabinet below with 2 shelves Berths – Upper/Lower bunks Carpet Decorator pillows Designer curtains - décor-matched Entrance door - secures open and closed Hanging locker - shared with guest stateroom Lights (2) - directable reading sconces Lights (3) - halogen, overhead, recessed Portlight - screened Rocker light switches Sheet sets (2) - fitted sheet, flat sheet, and pillow case Storage drawer - under lower bunk
- Access hatch - provides access to wiring below helm Accessory panel - for installing navigation equipment Adapter - 12V Beverage holders - recessed, integral Grab rail - stainless steel, on helm console Helm seat - pedestal, adjustable, doublewide with self-storing middle arm rest, high-quality marine-grade upholstery Light - courtesy, recessed Telephone connector Tilt steering wheel
- Raymarine RL 80 Raymarine L 1250 (2) Voyager Camera (Cockpit, Engine Room) Raymarine Autopilot ST 7001 Ray VHF Ray ST60 Flat Screen TV
- The wraparound seating in the raised pilothouse allows the captain to engage with guests while maintaining full control of the vessel. Flat screen SAT TV Ultra Leather settee 110V outlet - GFCI protected Beverage holders (4) – recessed Carpet Circuit breakers - for helm controls Command bridge access stairway Decorator pillows Helm - wrap-around, aircraft-style Helm seat - Flexsteel, black Ultraleather Lights (6) - halogen, recessed, overhead Lounge - L-shaped, Pecan Ultraleather Night operations light - halogen, red illumination Overhead panel Side deck door - starboard, sliding Rocker light switches Telephone connector Windshield defoggers Windshield wipers (3) - pulse, each with fresh water washer
- The roomy fly bridge offers generous seating, including a rotating double-wide lounge and wraparound portside lounge that seats a total of seven. There's also a full wet bar with refrigerator and Jennair grill, captain's chair, beautifully designed control console and afterdeck storage for a dinghy up to 10 feet long. Bridge /w Hardtop Raymarine E80 Raymarine RL80C VHF St600R Seakey Clarion Stereo Hardtop with enclosure Wet bar Icemaker Refrigerator Double electric grill (Jenn-air) Electric double guest swivel seat aft of helm seat 800lb capacity single function davit Separate AM/FM stereo with CD Sunpad
- Bow rail Bow rail stanchions - double-welded Cleats (4) Deck toe rail Grab rail - stainless steel, over cabin windows, running length of cabin and above windshields Pilothouse door - starboard side deck Rail gate - starboard side Rub rail molding - heavy-duty, stainless steel Bow lockers - twin, self-draining for fender storage and anchor chain locker access
- 110V outlet - GFCI protected Aft bridge extension ladder – stainless steel, diamond pattern nonskid steps Bolsters - padded, across transom Cleats (2) stainless steel Grab rails (2) - 40. stainless steel, by side deck stairways Grab rail - 66. stainless steel, on top of transom Grab rail - 18. stainless steel, at top of aft bridge extension ladder Hatch - engine room access guttered, watertight, supported by gas shocks Lights (4) - courtesy, recessed, with exterior-mounted switch Lights (2) - overhead, recessed, with exterior-mounted switch Overhead sun/weather protection from cabin toward stern Side deck stairways (2) - integral to deck Transom door - aluminum, stainless steel latch Boarding ladder - retractable, telescoping Hand rails - 30. stainless steel port and starboard transom Lockers (2) - in-deck, self-draining Lockers (2) - transom, for stowing shore water hoses and shore power lines
- AC/DC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers and integral generator and bilge blower controls; AC and DC voltmeters; AC and DC ammeters Batteries (5) - deep cycle, marine (12V) Battery chargers (3) - electronic, AC-DC Converters External connectors - CATV, telephone Generator - 23 Kw Kohler, diesel Ground Fault Circuit Interrupt protection - all 110V outlets Shore power connector - 50 amp Shore power cord - 50 ft. Wiring system Central drain system Fresh water system with large-capacity filter Fresh water storage tanks (2) Grey water sump pump - automatic/ manual operation Shore water connection with pressure reduction valve Water and waste lines Waste holding tanks (2) - with dockside pumpouts Water heater - 20 gallon Battery restraint brackets and covers with restraint straps Bilge blowers Bilge pumps (3) - 2000 gph each, automatic/manual operation CO detectors in salon and staterooms Compass - illuminated, dual-read Engine alarms - temperature and oil pressure Fire suppression system - automatic Fog bell stainless steel Galvanic isolator/zinc saver Horns - dual, air/electric (12V), trumpet Internal bonding system Isolation transformers on the internal shore power lines Molded nonskid surfaces on all walk decks - diamond pattern Navigation lights (COLREGS) Bronze valves for all underwater thruhulls
- Bow thruster Stern thruster Dual station remote spotlight Maxwell 3500 VWC all chain dual control windlass Dripless shaft logs Transom docking lights Fireboy Spare Shaft Dripless shaft logs with spare seals Exhaust mufflers Exhaust muffler Fresh water cooling Fresh water cooling Fuel tanks – welded Hydraulic steering Propellers Propeller shafts - aquamet Rudders Seawater strainers Cutlass bearings - synthetic rubber composite Struts - manganese bronze Trim tabs - stainless steel, hydraulic
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.