- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MOTIVATED SELLER - BRING OFFERS!!
Here is a chance to own a local legend. Built in 1993 and repowered in 2008 with new Cummins QSB380's common-rail diesels, new ZF 1.53:1 Tranys, new Onan 5kw Genset, new Furuno electronics and Simrad Autopilot. This classic convertible with hardtop rivals the Blackfins and the Bertrams of that era with excellent sea keeping and great fun fishing. She is a one Owner boat from new and has had the care and attention only that can bring. Her Owner is moving up so bring all offers!!
- 2008 Repower & Refit
- 2008 REPOWER AND REFIT BY FACTORY-TRAINED PERSONNEL UPGRADED ALL MAJOR COMPONENTS INCLUDING: New digital engine display panel Analog gauges Engine mounts Surge tubes Stainless Steel exhaust risers Hoses Fuel filters Sound insulation 1 3/4 in SS propeller shafts Nibral 4 blade propellers Dripless shaft and rudder seals Cutlass bearings Zincs Morse controls Electrical wiring Bonding system Thru hull fittings/strainers (3) batteries Hydraulic steering Raritan head pump and motor Vinyl teak flooring Aluminum white cabin door, Fuel tank / water tank Cushions/canvas for cockpit & flybridge New Isenglass windscreen Engine and generator installation by Frank Piedra, Phoenix Yacht Sales, Inc., Cummins authorized repower specialist; installation certified by Cummins after sea trial REFIT ALSO INCLUDED: Furuno NavNet VX2 GPS Chart plotter 36 mile radar (overlays chart plotter) VCX depth finder/sonar Simrad X16 autopilot Sony AM/FM stereo CD player 20 inch HD flat panel LCD TV
- Custom aluminum white cabin door with window Opening side windows with screens Teak blinds Rod storage overhead Teak paneling Port side has seat aft with cushions Teak hi-lo table (can be moved to settee or cockpit) Storage compartment to port Counter between galley Glass/bottle locker under counter Starboard side has L-shape settee with cushions Converts to bunk bed Drawer/hatch storage under Custom teak entertainment center with HD TV Sony AM/FM CD player ICOM VHF radio AC/DC electrical switch panel with plexiglass door Glass/bottle locker Brass clock/barometer Cruiseair reverse cycle AC control panel Custom DC and 110V lighting 110V outlet
- Down to port with spacious countertop Deep sink with hot/cold single lever faucet (2) burner electric/alcohol stove Mircrowave oven 110V/12V refrigerator with freezer Storage shelf Drawers Lockers Exhaust fan 110V outlet Lighting CO monitor
- Master Stateroom
- Forward with door Island berth Hanging locker to starboard Shelf locker to port Storage lockers port and starboard above berth Anchor line storage in bow (3) storage drawers/storage hatch under berth Opaque skylight Bomar hatch with screen Custom lighting
- Down to starboard Access from galley or stateroom Skylight Raritan electric toilet Macerator with holding tank/overboard discharge Sink Hot/cold single lever faucet Separate shower with seat and plexiglass wall Mirror Exhaust fan Cabinets Towel racks 110V outlet Deluxe lighting
- Self bailing Air induction system Coaming padding Lighting under coaming Motor boxes port and starboard with cushions Black Lee double spreader outriggers (4) flush mount rod holders Salt and fresh water washdown Insulated fishbox with macerator pump and live-bait well with water fill Transom door with top opening gate Halogen flood lights Fiberglass/teak swim/dive platform with teak step ladder (2) Pompanette fishing chairs with gimbals Cushions Covers
- Smoke gray Venturi windshield with hand rails and padded coaming Air induction system Bench seat with seat/back cushions for 4 people foward of console Storage locker and molded insulated ice box under seat (3) storage lockers under brow Lockable rod/reel storage port side Lockable storage in console Pompanette pedestal-mount helmsman and companion chairs with cushions/covers Roll-down Isenglass windscreen forward of helm Rocket launcher on aft rail Lighted Ritchie compass Portable 12V searchlight outlet Dome red/white light Stainless Steel wheel with hydraulic steering Analog engine gauges Audible alarms Cummins SmartCraft digital electronic panel for main engines/generator with alarms Morse dual lever controls (2) switch panels Electronics breaker panel Furuno NavNet VX2 GPS Chart plotter 36 mile radar (overlays chart plotter) VCX depth finder/sonar ICOM VHF radio Simrad X16 autopilot Garrett aluminum half-tower with flag halyards Radar scanner GPS antenna Anchor/running light (2) VHF antennas Aluminum bridge ladder
- Hynautic steering Bennett trim tabs Cruiseair 16,000 BTU reverse-cycle A/C Onan generator w/375 hrs 40 amp converter Bonding system Isolation transformer (3) batteries (2-Group 8D, 1-Group 24) 110v water heater (3) bilge pumps (3) fire extinguishers Dual air horns Oil changing system (2) 30 amp shore power cords with holder (2) spare Nibral 4 blade propellers Spart parts Filters Belts Spare anchor Chain Rode
- Coast Guard Equipment
- EPIRB (12) lifejackets (3) fire extinguishers Flare gun & flares Fog bell Horn Hand-operated bilge pump
- MARCH 2011 ANNUAL OIL CHANGE: Oil and fuel filters Zincs Flushed/replaced coolant in main engines and generator Replaced impellers 40 amp converter A/C circuit board Sand and paint bottom New zincs on shafts and rudders Prop speed on running gear Repaint black boot stripe/gold trim stripe Wax hull Varnish swim platform and bridge ladder
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:SCO