- 38 (ft.)
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Pacific Seacraft has twice been selected to Fortune Magazine’s list of "100 Products That America Makes Best".
“BRUT” is a custom ordered and well thought out vessel. With two completely separate and private suites with their own heads it makes for a very comfortable and spacious layout. Many features are unique, such as the ability to open both the front center helm window and also the master suite windows.
The quality build can be observed everywhere, from the clean and easy to access wiring to the tall and large diameter rails around the entire boat. This boat is a great opportunity and should be on your “MUST” see list.
- The Pacific Seacraft has twice been selected to Fortune Magazine’s list of "100 Products That America Makes Best". “BRUT” is a custom ordered and well thought out vessel. With two completely separate and private suites with their own heads it makes for a very comfortable and spacious layout. Many features are unique, such as the ability to open both the front center helm window and also the master suite windows. The quality build can be observed everywhere, from the clean and easy to access wiring to the tall and large diameter rails around the entire boat. This boat is a great opportunity and should be on your “MUST” see list.
- Vinyl headliner with overhead teak handhold Recessed dome lights in headliner Teak window valances, port & starboard Large sliding windows with screens in cabin sides 6 ft. 9 in. settee single berth to port with storage below Solid teak drop leaf table with storage inside Starboard double seat with storage below Stereo/bottle locker for storage aft of dinette on portside Access to port sidedeck through sliding door with window Teak & holly cabin sole w/4 engine room access hatches Wooden Venetian Blinds Stereo with multiple speakers and sub-woofer Cell phone with booster and antenna on top of mast The stereo is in the panel over the dash with a subwoofer under the port side settee. There are sliding doors in both sides of the salon to access the side deck. The monitor and alarm is for Carbon Monoxide
- Upright Norcold AC/DC refrigerator/freezer with pantry locker above - New 2009 Force 10 3-burner propane stove with oven & broiler Pot & pan drawer below stove Corian counter top & double polished S.S. sink Grohe America faucet & sprayer w/ single lever mixer Slide out trash bin. Bank of 3 drawers Overhead athwartship dish locker aft Side and aft windows slide open Microwave oven Custom overhead cabinet with wine rack in galley area Custom glass/cup rack in galley Pull out workspace with Corian in galley area Seagull 1VA-1F Water purifier at galley sink
- Master Stateroom Aft
- V-berth with storage lockers under Teak hull ceilings from bunk to headliner Shelves over V-berth port & starboard Cedar lined hanging locker Changing seat with cushion & storage below (4) portlights, (2) deck vents & large opening hatch in deck Wooden Venetian Blinds Stereo with multiple speakers and sub-woofer Cell phone with booster and antenna on top of mast Large opening hatch over the forward cabin and opening ports as well for great ventilation
- Aft Head
- Corian counter top with polished stainless steel sink Grohe America faucet/shower fixture Large mirror above counter, drawer & locker below Electric shower overboard sump pump Opening portlight Non-skid fiberglass sale with raised sill Wooden Venetian Blinds Separate stall shower with 6 ft. 2 in. headroom & clear tempered glass shower door
- Guest Stateroom Forward
- Queen berth with water tank below Cedar lined hanging locker with shelves 3 drawers below hanging locker 3 Shelves behind doors Two step companionway access to aft deck 2 vent fans in deck Drawers on starboard side are shelves behind doors
- Forward Head
- Corian counter top w/polished stainless steel sink Grohe America single lever fixtures in shower & vanity Non-skid fiberglass sale with raised sill Overboard sump pump in shower
- Tell-tale Lights on lower dash to warn when 12V engine room lights/anchor lights are on Raymarine Electronics Radar Chart Plotter Flybridge Instruments Raymarine R80 display for radar and chart plotter ST6000 Autopilot ST60 Speed ST60 Depth ST60 Wind Ray220 VHF Lower Helm Station Instruments RaymarineRC530 Color Display for chart plotter and Radar ST6000 Autopilot ST60 Multi (Displays speed and depth) ST60 Wind Lighted Compass
- Large Bimini top on fly bridge with overhead light and sun screens Sun screens on windshield and front side windows and doors Full cushions with backs on fly bridge seats Harken 16STC winch on trawler mast
- Custom boarding ladder on swim platform Mast Steps to provide easier access to mast mounted equipment Fresh water shower box in transom
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel rub rail on cap rail Divided anchor locker to accommodate two rodes with second anchor deck pipe Exterior courtesy lights (8) Aluminum frame windows with tempered glass lenses . Hull to deck flange bedded with 3M 5200 & s. s. fasteners Airlite foam core with plywood in areas of high compression load. All holes resin sealed. Oyster White smooth and molded in non-skid Bulwark doors, port & starboard Oiled teak caprail & s. s. safety rails around main deck Bow anchor platform with roller ' Chrome bronze deck hardware Fast draining decks with scuppers and freeing ports Flagstaff socket at stern Transom door access to fiberglass swim platform with S.S. swim ladder All exterior woodwork oiled Bridge & Upper Helm Station Molded in steps to bridge deck with S.S. hand rail Venturi type wind screen with S.S. hand rail Hynautic hydraulic steering system with S. S. steering wheel, autopilot ready Analog engine instrumentation Dual throttle & shift controls Ritchie "Navigator" compass 120 volt duplex outlet GFI protected & 12 volt outlet Adjustable Pompanette helm seat & forward facing passenger bench seat, color: laser white 6' 6" fiberglass settees with storage below 10 lb. propane tank located in starboard settee Engine/Mechanical Systems (2) Caterpillar 325 hp turbo charged 6 cylinder engines / maintenance points on centerline (2) 10 amp alternators Twin Disc MG 5061 transmissions (4) engine room air exhaust ventilation fans (2) Baffled aluminum fuel tanks with electric gauges Electric fuel cross over system (2) Racor 75500 Max 2 dual fuel filters Oil pressure & temperature alarms Engine room temperature alarms (4) engine room access hatches through salon sole Freshwater hose bib in engine room Aquamet 22 engine shafts w/DuraMax mechanical shaft seals & Drive saver couplings (2) station control hydraulic trim tabs Bronze rudders Bronze 4-blade propellers Plumbing/Water System Seachest type engine water intakes with crossover connections Thru-hull holes sealed with resin & fitted with Apollo sea valves below water line All thru hull hoses double clamped All underwater metal electrically bonded (3) electric bilge pumps with alarms & 4th auxiliary bilge pump (3) Ultra switch "Senior" automatic bilge punp switches - Color coded hose plumbing for fresh water system 12 gal. s.s. hot water heater - engine or 120 volt AC heated Accumulator tank for pressure fresh water system Deck/anchor raw water wash down system at bow Multiport sump pump system serves shower, anchor locker Premium ISO NPG gel coat finish Vinylester skin laminate back-up to gel coat Biaxial fiberglass laminate throughout Hull bottom solid glass, hull sides Airlite® foam core Integral rubstrakes & quarter guards with s. s. strikers Off-white hull color: Oyster White Boot stripe color: Pacific Seacraft Blue (4) Stainless steel opening ports Hull has 3 coats of epoxy below waterline
- Engine Room
- Upgraded to Cat 3126 engines - 350 HP Fm std 3116s Westerbeke generator with sound box 7.9 KW (Mini 8) Instrument displays for eng temp, oil pressure and Transmission oil pressure Vacuflush head systems. Each head is independent for redundancy (2) bow & (2) stern 30 amp AC inlets w/ (2) 50 ft. cords & over current protection AC/DC distribution panel, 8 AC breakers and 20 DC breakers, meters & coded wires (9) interior 120 volt duplex outlets & GFI protection F-20 inverter I house battery charger system w/remote panel Lewco 1240FS 40 amp engine battery charger 12 Volt Electrical System (2) Lifeline deep cycle house batteries (1) Lifeline deep cycle engine start battery Upgraded Air Horn (3) Waterproof domelights: aft shower, forward head & chain locker (6) S.S. domelights: forward hanging locker & engine room Varnished teak - matte finish Selection of interior upholstery fabric Louvered locker doors w/ push button locks Inside Helm Station Vinyl folding helmseat, sit or stand-color: Off white Dual throttle and shift controls-NW cables Analog engine instrumentation Hydraulic steering system with stainless steel wheel Ritchie "Navigator" compass 3 sets of self-parking wipers (3) High output windshield defrosters Access to sidedeck through sliding door with window Oil change system on both engines Automatic Fire Extinguisher System – Fireboy w/controls at both stations Glendining Engine Synchronizer at both stations 95 gal fuel tank under aft bunk reduces fresh water tankage to about 145 gal
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:SOH