Owner has spared no expense in recent updates to include but not limited to full electronics package, hull and deck repainted, full enclosure, 5KW generator and more. A monster of a boat that runs great through practically any sea condition. Cold moulded hull built in Stuart with Cummins 450 diesel power and excellent maintenance history. It makes this "Classic Beauty" a rare one of a kind opportunity!
Owner will consider trades of 34, 39 Ventures or like quality boats.
- Cabin area has a Long sofa that converts into very nice upper and lower berths and cedar lined hanging locker. Galley is to starboard and has varnished mahogany counter top, stainless steel sink. Beneath the counter are 2 top-loading refrigeration boxes that can be thermostat set for refrigerator or freezer. Forward is a head, shower and teak floor. Memory foam mattresses for upper and lower berths, new 7/09 Built-in new TV surround sound, Phillips DVR player, new 7/09.
- Electronics at Helm
- Raymarine E-120 Furuno RD 30 depth finder Simrad AP 22 Autopilot Garmin 3006C Plotter ICOM 504 VHF 3 LED lights on Console to indicate when a pump is running All New Installation 2009 Sirius Sat Weather 3 New 16 ft VHF Antennas Icom M 504 VHF Clarion Remote Ocean LED 2010 W - White underwater Lights Phillips DVR Player 2 X Furuno RD 30 - Digital Depth/Temp Airmar 235 Khz Single Frequency Depth tranducer/ with Smart retractable 2 x Simrad AP 22 Raymarine Transducer 1000 watt Radar - Raymarine 12kw HD Digital Raymarine Cam 100 Garmin 3006C replaces old Northestar 512 Rewire entire system for reliability
- Electronics - at 2nd Station
- Ray marine E-80 Simrad AP22 autopilot Furuno RD30 Depthsounder New ZF controls
- At the helm, this Gamefisherman has a beautiful varnished teak helm pod, electronics console with split single lever controls. In the Hard top are recessed teaser reels and blue LEDs. To the port and starboard are seats with rod storage underneath, engine room access through a service hatch. For more engine room access, the enire deck hatch raisses by electric screw-ram lifts picking up the entire console with the hinges forward. There are canvas covers for the helm, captain's chair, and a full cockpit cover. Replaced entire enclosure in 06-09: White Stamoid Sides 40 Gauge Strata Glass Front EZ2CY New Dash Canvas Cover Place three LED lights on Console to indicate when a pump is running Hull primed and painted , also non-skid decks in 2008
- Electrical Equipment
- Onan 5kw generator (New) 12v DC and 110v AC systems Shore power cord Custom Gamefisherman electrical panels 30 amp battery charger (4) batteries (2) AGM Engine alarm system Highwater alarm system Battery parallel Bonding system AC Outlets 12V-110V Interver 12v Lighting throughout New in 11/2009: Replaced helm Electronics power, disconnect old power, rewire to breaker and reset panel Replaced two existing batteries with AGM style (2) port 8D which also act as house battery Install separate generator battery Install isolation switches
- Rupp outriggers Rupp center rigger (2) Cockpit coolers Bait prep station Fresh and salt water washdowns Live well Transom fish box (4) Rod holders Fishbox plumbed as livewell
- Fishing Equpment
- Bausch Tuna tower with double fiberglass hardtop and buggy top. 2- Quartz lights, 2 flip up bench seats. Electronics console with wheel steering and single lever controls. Rupp silver single spreader outriggers with center rigger, Murray Brothers rocket launcher/tray (New 2010). Transom is a live well or a Kill box that is plumbed for a Chipper Deck live well Two Video Raymarine 100 Cameras to catch all the action! 12v gunnel outlets Towing Package New in 06-09: Install new ZF controls in upper station Install locks on two rod lockers Build removable rod holders for both lockers Replace tower platform recaulk and screw down
- Engine Room
- Twin 450 Cummins Video monitor camera New 2007 Onan 5kw generator Fuel valves Prime pumps Racor filters Oil change system Five automatic bilge pumps Sump pump Sound insulation Hydraulic steering Custom single lever controls Fresh water system Seacocks and strainers Bronze struts and rudders Stainless steel shaft s Four blade props Air conditioning compressor Refrigerator and freezer compressors Built-in fire system Stainless steel hot water heater New ZF electronic engine controls New in 2010 Rebuild alternators on both motors Replaced and installed New Battery Charger New in 2009 07-09 Complete rebuild of starboard engine (150 hrs) Replaced Bilge pumps: 2 center 2 aft Replaced all floats : 2 center Install one way check valves in all hoses after pumps Replaced all pumps: Livewell, both pumps Rear fish box, both pumps Fresh Water AC Water Pump
- Extremely rare, one of only a handful of 37' built in Stuart, FL. Meticulously maintained and constantly upgraded. This vessel is the epitome of mid range express sport fisherman available on the market today. Owner will consider trades of 34, 39 Ventures or like quality boats.
- Owner's personal effects are excluded from the sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:JB