She has been maintained by a knowledgeable owner, lightly cruised and fished. She is a "MUST SEE" for the Post enthusiast!
- High end decor Teak with high gloss finish Plan B layout with step down galley Master mid-ship with private head Guest Stateroom forward with double berth Guest Stateroom to port with upper and lower berths Guest head and shower to port Bose home theater system Kenmore washer and dryer in Forward Stateroom Large teak dinette table Abundant storage Salon carpet and furniture covers
- Corian Countertops Microwave oven Mid level galley Recessed range top Teak & Holly sole with large storage beneath Trash Receptacle
- Engine room camera Furuno 7112 radar Furuno digital depth RD30 Furuno FCV1100C Sounder/Fish finder Furuno GP37 WGPS ICOM 502 VHF Northstar 6100i GPS Sea 857 hailer Simrad Robertson AP20 autopilot
- Glenndenning cablemaster system - retractable shore power cord Westerbeke 15kw generator w/ sound enclosure 12V/110V AC/DC electrical system
- Deck / Mechanical
- Carpet on bridge deck Cockpit table & chairs Fighting chair Gauge package in engine room Nautical structures HCD1000 davit & cradle bow New heads and after coolers under warranty Rupp Outriggers Transom door and gate Underwater lights
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:SMA