- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.2L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 358 Vista was created with the heritage of 30 years of boat building by Four Winns. Powered by Twin Merc 377 MPI 6.2L gas engines. On deck she offers dual helm seats, wet bar with refrigerator, transom shower, wraparound seating with cocktail table for entertaining, Sun pad on the bow, and the trademark Flexiteek cockpit. Step into the cabin to the plush designer interior with High Gloss cabinetry through out. Make gourmet meals in the full galley, as guest relax in the mid cabin convertible dinette. One flat panel TV in stateroom.
- The 358 Vista represents the best of 30 years in boat building. Powered by Twin Merc 377 MPI 6.2L gas engines. On deck she offers dual helm seats, wet bar with refrigerator, transom shower, wraparound seating with cocktail table for entertaining, Sun pad on the bow, and the trademark Flexiteek cockpit. Step into the cabin to the plush designer interior with High Gloss cabinetry through out. Make gourmet meals in the full galley, as guest relax in the mid cabin convertible dinette. One flat panel TV in stateroom.
- Air conditioning/heating (14,000 BTU) Central vacuum Interior décor choices: sea & sand Cabin door, acrylic w/screen Cabin entry (centered) Cabin height (maximum) (6'4" / 1.93 m) Cabin panel, 110 VAC (220 VAC, International) Flooring, carpet, lay-in CO (carbon monoxide) monitor Fiberglass liner Headliner, easy clean Courtesy floor lighting Multi-zone lighting system Receptacle(s), 110 VAC (220 VAC international) 12 VDC (3) Telephone jack connection 2 Sony receivers, 1 cabin, 1helm Speakers, Sony Stereo remote w/display at helm Stereo, Sony AM/FM/CD player (2) TV, flatscreen and DVD player, cabin Berth access, wide-opening Lighting, overhead Mirror Privacy curtain Receptacle, 110 VAC Storage Beneath cushions Hanging locker, cedar lined, w/adjustable shelves Overhead Throw pillows, sham package Window, opening w/screen Table, adjustable height
- Cabinetry, woodgrain w/positive latch system and upper/lower, enclosed Coffee maker Countertop, solid surface, with sink and cover/cutting board Flooring, true hardwood Lighting, under cupboard Microwave, 110 VAC Receptacle, 110 VAC, 12 VDC (1) Refrigerator, dual voltage, 110 VAC & 12 VDC (1) Stove, electric, flush-mounted (two-burner) Trash receptacle
- U-shaped seating, converts to berth Converts to berth Table, adjustable size Under seat storage Lighting, overhead
- Tank level indicators, potable water & waste Door(s), woodgrain, locking Fiberglass enclosed stand-up head Separate shower Head, porcelain, VacuFlush w/holding tank Lighting, overhead Medicine storage area Mirror Port lite, opening w/screen Power ventilation Receptacle, 110 VAC (220 VAC international) Sink w/solid surface countertop Storage Vanity, upper and lower Sump pump, shower Towel rack Vanity mirror
- Forward Stateroom
- Lighting, overhead Mattress, inner spring Storage Beneath cushions Hanging locker, cedar lined Throw pillows, sham package V-berth fitted sheets V-berth mirror
- Raymarine C80 Radar dome Fishfinder GPS VHF Ray 218 Compass Stainless steel windshield frame Controls, dual binnacle, electronic Dash, includes space for electronics Emergency start remote switch Helm cover, canvas Instrument panel, charcoal (turned titanium - 378) Instrumentation, Faria, fog-resistant w/polished stainless steel bezels Fuel gauge(s) (2) Oil pressure gauge(s) (2) Tachometer(s) w/hour meter (2) Temperature gauge(s) (2) Trim gauge(s) (stern drive) (2) Volt meter(s) (2) Receptacle/charger 12 VDC at helm (1) Steering wheel, deluxe, tilt Complete surround Bug / sunscreen with expected shade
- Table w/mount Aquaflex vinyl Battery management system w/separate engine start and ship's system circuits, includes battery posts Beverage holders, stainless steel Flooring, carpet, lay-in Courtesy light(s), blue Engine compartment, insulated Engine hatch, electric lift Lighted Fiberglass liner, self-bailing Receptacle, 110 VAC (220 VAC international) Refreshment center Countertop, solid surface Refrigerator Sink TV cable outlet Trash receptacle(s) Seating Adjustable driver's seat Cushion, aft fill-in Double wide helm w/flip-up bolsters Map pockets Port lounge Power adjustment - driver's seat U-shaped stern seating Storage Beneath aft seat Storage Beneath armrest Storage Beneath helm seat Storage Beneath port lounge
- Hull & Deck
- Trim tabs Light, spot/flood, remote Anchor line locker, w/access lid Balsa-cored hull sides and deck Bow and stern eyes, stainless steel Bow platform w/anchor roller Bow rails, welded one-piece, one-inch stainless steel w/intermediate lifeline Cleats, stainless steel (6) Deck hatches (3) Retractable screen/shade system Translucent w/screen Designators, beveled chrome Drain plug, brass-threaded Engine compartment ventilators Fiberglass molded deck toe rail Horn, dual trumpet Meets or exceeds applicable USCG regulations Navigation lights NMMA certification Port lites, stainless steel, opening w/screens (6) Radar arch, hinged, w/multi-color lights, speakers, wire chase and grab handles Rub rail, rigid white vinyl w/stainless steel insert Shower, aft, hot/cold Skid-resistant swim platform, foredeck, cockpit floor Stable-Vee hull (stern drive) Stern assist rail, stainless steel Swim platform lounge, (transom storage) Swim platform, aft Courtesy lights, blue Ladder, angled, deep-reach, hidden, w/wide-step pads Skid-resistant surface Storage tubs (2) Thru-hull fittings, stainless steel Transom door, walk-thru, acrylic Transom storage locker Dockline storage Fender storage Transom systems locker Walk-around deck, skid-resistant Windshield w/walk-thru Linked windshield locks Magnetic catch Stainless steel supports Windshield header, stainless steel Windshield wiper, port and starboard Gel scheme, all white Gel coat, premium Windlass, w/rope, chain, anchor and dual controls Dockside inlets Canvas Camper canvas w/stainless steel hardware Attaches to hard top/radar arch w/track Camper canvas w/stainless steel hardware Attaches to hard top/radar arch w/track
- Gas Generator 4 Kw Batteries Battery charger, converter (40 AMP) Bilge blower(s) Bilge pump(s), automatic (2) Color-coded wiring w/chafe protection Fire extinguishing system Gas vapor detector Power trim and tilt - stern drives Props, stainless steel - stern drives Props, Nibral (inboard) Shore power galvanic isolator Twin fuel tanks w/fuel selector valves Water heater (10.5 gal / 40 L)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.