- 64 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C- 32's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This vessel has been captain maintained to the highest standards. A winner in every aspect!
- This professionally and beautifully decorated 64' Viking Enclosed Bridge features the highly desirable 4 stateroom/3 head layout. The master stateroom is highlighted by an angled queen berth and has a private head and shower adjoining. The forward stateroom features a centerline queen berth with adjoining head and shower. To starboard are 2 quest staterooms, one with upper and lower berths, and one with twin lower berths. These cabins share a head/shower and access is also provided from the companionway to this head. The upper level has a huge galley forward to port, dinette opposite, barstools, and a very comfortable L shaped lounge aft to port. The spiral staircase which accesses the enclosed flybridge is to port. Premier edition decor upgrades include, Amtico Rosewood flooring in the entryway, heads, galley and dinette. Giallo Vincenzo granite with ogee edge, black Frankie sink, and a beveled mirror backsplash in the galley. The dinette and coffee tables are teak with Birdseye maple inserts. The salon sofa is upgraded with storage arms. Other highlights include fluted teak valances, teak blind valances, baby ostrich headliner throughout, teak strips in the companionway and upgraded mattresses. The enclosed bridge has custom teak valances and upgraded style bench and jump seats.
- Electrical System
- 24v/110v/220v systems 27.5 kw Onan 2 Glendenning cablemasters w/optional white shore cords Parallel system
- Electronics and Navigation
- Furuno 1964 Radar Furuno 1920 Navnet Dell PC 3 NEC 21" LCD monitors Live satellite weather system 2 Furuno RD 30 digital depth finders Furuno FAP 500 autopilot Icom 604 VHF radio/remote ACR searchlight ELBEX engine room camera KVH M5-G SAT TV system 4 Direct TV receivers IR remote system KVH Sat phone Cockpit Camera
- Engine & Mechanical
- Twin x 1825/hp Diesels IB Caterpillar C32 ACERT 1850 hrs Awlgripped thru hulls and sea strainers Awlgripped fuel filters and pumps Oil change system run to cockpit Dual power steering pumps Back up air conditioning pump Headhunter fresh water pump 4 drawer tool box Fuel priming pumps Fuel transfer system Delta T ventilation system
- Fishing Equipment
- Live well in cockpit sole Rupp outriggers Ttransom door Transom fish box 6 rod rocket launcher Rod holders Freezer in mezzanine In deck fish box Ice Machine 2-24Volt outlets in cockpit Bluewater fighting chair
- Other Features
- 1500 lb Davit 14' Rigid tender with 50 HP Yamaha Additional 250 gallon fuel tank Custom radar mast Swim platform Bow thruster Lewmar windlass with gypsy and drum Televisions in all staterooms, channel plus system Underwater lights Painted rub rail to match gel coat Recessed trim tab covers Scotsman clear icemaker in salon Mirrored ceiling in master head Trash Compactor
- This vessel has been maintained by a full time captain to the highest standards. A winner in every aspect!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:SMA