- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
ENGINES HAVE NEW 3 YEAR CATERPILLAR WARRANTIES, WHICH INCLUDE CAT ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS! OWNER WANTS THIS THE TO BE THE NEXT 33 RAMPAGE SOLD!!
- Marlin Tower with Controls and Seating
- Cherrywood Interior
- Transom Livewell
- Cockpit Tackle Center
- CAT C-7 Power with 160 Hours
Absentee ownership of this boat has resulted in very low hours and little to no use. For a used boat, she shows as virtually a “new” boat and is aggressively priced to sell.
- Displacement: 19000
- Total Power: 460
- Fuel: 367 Fresh Water: 60 Holding: 45
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entry from the helm deck is through a plexiglass bi-fold door off centerline to starboard. All interior woodwork is cherry wood and the flooring is teak and holly with overlaid, snap-in carpeting. She sleeps four with a centerline queen berth forward and a convertible settee to starboard. The all electric galley is to port and the head/shower is aft to port. The entertainment center and ship’s power panel are aft on the aft bulkhead. 6’6” Cabin Headroom Forward Berth Privacy Curtain Rod Storage above Sofa and Below Forward Berth Hanging Lockers 3M Sound Insulation throughout Interior Teak and Holly Sole with Carpeting Cherry wood Interior Reading Lights CO Monitor Rod Racks (3) Overhead Hatches
- Two Burner Ceramic Cook Top Stainless Steel Single Sink Cherry Storage Cabinets, Above and Below Counter AC/DC Refrigerator/Freezer Tappan Microwave Oven Corian Countertops
- Head Compartment
- Vanity with Stainless Sink and Storage Cabinet Hand Held Shower Solid Cherry Door Overhead Hatch w/Screen Ventilation Fan Tecma Marine Head System w/Macerator
- (3) Bilge Pumps, 12V Automatic Bonding System with Transom Zinc Plate Engine Room Sound Insulation Fireboy Automatic Fire Extinguishing System (6) Gal. Hot Water Heater Fiberglass Mufflers Marine Aluminum Fuel Tank Separ Filters on Engines, Generator Constant Pressure Water System Holding Tank with Remote Gauge Engine Room Blowers ZF Electronic Engine Controls with Synchronizer and Trolling Valves Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning on Helm Deck and Interior Oil Change System PSS Dripless Shaft Logs Bennett Recessed Trim Tabs High Water Alarm Hydraulic Steering Internal Bronze Sea Strainers
- Clarion Am/FM/CD Stereo with Speakers and Helm Remote (2) Sole 15” TV’s, (1) with DVD Lower Helm: CAT Electronic Displays Icom IC-M422 VHF Radio Raytheon Autopilot Raymarine E120 Display with Radar, Plotter, GPS Tower: Icom M-422 VHF Radio Raytheon Autopilot Raymarine E80 Plotter, GPS
- Circuit Breaker Protection Throughout Kohler 9 KW Generator (2) 30 AMP Shore Power Inlets with Cord Sets 12V DC/120V AC Ship’s Service Panel with Line Voltage, Battery Meters Vapor Proof Battery Isolator (3) Heavy Duty Marine Batteries Automatic 50 AMP Battery Charger Bonded Electrical System with Galvanic Isolator Battery Parallel
- 70 Sq.Ft. Cockpit Area Dockside Water Inlet 5’ Insulated Fishbox with Macerator Pump-Out (6) Stainless Rod Holders in Gunnels ½” Aluminum Plate for Chair Installation Courtesy Lighting Transom Door with Lid and Latch Fresh and Raw Water Wash Down with Hoses Self-Baling Cockpit Cockpit Bolsters Transom Live Baitwell with Lighting
- Helm Deck & Console
- Ladder Back Helm and Companion Seating Molded, Lifting Helm Deck with Electric Ram and Cockpit Switch Portside L-Shaped Lounge Seating with Cooler Below Portside Seat Rotates to Forward Position with Footrest Sliding Cabin Hatch with Lockable Bi-Fold Acrylic Door Overhead Grab Handles Day Hatch Engine Room Access 34’ X 13” Electronics Area Compass with Light Stereo Remote Control Hydraulic Steering System with Tilt Helm Edson Helm Wheel with Control Knob High Water Alarm Backlit Switch Panel Digital Engine Displays with Audible Alarms Tilt Out Helm Pod Starboard Side Companion Seat in Molded Console with Icemaker
- Deck & Hull
- 5 year Transferable Hull Warranty Solid Fiberglass Bottom with Cored Hull Sides Foam Cored Fiberglass Strainers Bottom Paint Bronze Underwater Thru-Hulls 1 ¼” Stainless Rails Windshield with Electronically Actuated Center Vent and (3) Wipers (6) 10” Stainless Cleats Aquanet 22 Prop Shafts Bronze Rudders Bronze Struts Molded Bow Pulpit with Maxwell RC 800 Windlass Four Sided Helm Enclosure Spreader Lights (2) on Tower Lee Single Spreader, Tower Mounted Outriggers Fortress Anchor, 25’ Chain, 300’ of Rhode CG Equipment, Fenders and Lines Easy Access Marlin Tower with Molded Fiberglass Hardtop, Arch Style Buggy Top, Recessed LED Lighting, Controls and Steering and (2) Rocket Launchers L-Shaped Bench Seat on Tower with Cover Pedestal Bar Stool Seat on Tower with Cover Tower Control Panel with Storage, Steering and Cover Aft Facing Bench Seat in Cockpit, (P) Side Tackle Cabinet with Sink, Cutting Board in Cockpit, (S) Side Gaff Racks, (P) & (S) Cockpit U-Line Icemaker, Helm Deck Cherry Hi-Lo Table
- Salesman's Comments
- Absentee ownership of this boat has resulted in this boat having very low hours and little to no use. For a used boat, she shows as virtually a “new” boat and is aggressively priced to sell.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact George Ivey 904-476-7831 firstname.lastname@example.org