- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
One of Bertram’s most successful models, the 42 Convertible needs no introduction to tournament anglers. A total of 329 of these boats were built over the years, and her exceptional fishability and quality construction have earned the Bertram 42 a reputation as a classic design. Production ended in 1987 making “Rhumb Line” one of the last ‘86’s produced. Well equipped by a very knowledgeable owner, she’s been excellently maintained and is in excellent condition.
- Displacement: 39400
- Total Power: 475
- Fuel: 488 Fresh Water: 150
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Access to the main salon is via a sliding door in the cockpit on the port side. Upon entry, to port are teak hull side, storage cabinets opposite the L-Shaped sectional leather (ecru) sofa/bed. There is a teak hi-lo table in front of the sofa and engine room access is via a hatch in the salon floor. Moving forward to port is the entertainment center housed in teak cabinetry with teak, plexiglass and tambor sliding doors. Opposite to starboard and down three steps is the all electric galley. Opposite the galley to port is the master stateroom with queen berth and private access to the head, also to port. In the bow is the guest stateroom with V-Berths and drawer storage under. The flybridge is accessed by a ladder on the starboard side of the cockpit.
- Windshield drapes Teak window blinds Teak hi-lo table Teak interior woodwork and trim throughout
- Stainless steel sink Whirlpool full size refrigerator/freezer Princess (3) burner cook top stove with oven with folding cover Panasonic microwave oven Teak parquet flooring Galley pantry cabinet Teak storage cabinets above and drawer and cabinet storage below Water level indicator gauge
- Deck Equipment
- (4) Opening port lights Bow pulpit with rails 12v Ideal windlass (2) opening foredeck hatches Windshield cover Pedestal helm chair with bench seat to port on flybridge Aluminum frame half tower top with canvas top (3) Sided enclosure with U-zips Cockpit shower Docking lights Spreader lights Console cover C/G equipment Starboard boarding pads and treads on flybridge ladder Cockpit sunshade Cockpit cover Spare propellers (2) fiberglass fuel tanks (4) 8D diesel batteries Battery switches (2) stainless steel water tanks Dockside water inlet with pressure regulator 20 gallon hot water heater Galley Maid electric head with holding tank, overboard discharge and macerator 35 gallon holding tank Y-valve for head system Fortress anchor with 5/16” chain rode and 5/8” anchor line Zodiac Atlantic (4) man canister life raft High water alarms Sea Fire Halon system Trim tabs Reading lights Smoke detectors
- Bilge blowers (2) Bilge pumps (3) Oil change system Thermal and acoustical engine room insulation Engine alarms Emergency engine shutdowns Glendinning engine synchronizer Engine strainers Morse controls 2” stainless prop shafts, one spare Dripless shaftlogs Fuel shut off valves Racor fuel filters, mains and generator Raritan battery charger Hynautic hydraulic steering Rudder position Indicator Cruisair air conditioning with reverse cycle heat (3) Electric horn
- 50 amp / 125V shore power receptacles, (p & s) with cord set Telephone/cable TV hook-up with cord set GFCI outlets throughout boat Onan 8kw generator with sound shield 12v plug at helm
- Standard/Horizon Eclipse VHF radio – salon Icom M502 VHF radio – flybridge Furuno 48 mile radar – flybridge, in custom electronics box Northstar 951X Simrad Robertson AP20 autopilot Ritchie compass Dytek water temperature gauge Furuno FCV-582 Color Fish Finder Icom M700 single side band radio Raymarine ST60 Tri-date, depth, speed and temp gauge Chelsea barometer Chelsea ship’s clock
- Fishing Equipment
- Fresh and saltwater wash down Transom door with gate Cockpit coaming padding Cockpit tackle locker with drawers, cutting board, sink (6) gunnel mounted rod holders (4) rod rocket launcher on aft footrest, cover Gaff racks Free standing fish box/cooler with seat cushion Rupp double spreader outriggers Fighting Chair with Footrest and Cushions
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:GI