“Don’t miss this exceptional Vessel “
The 50’ Fleming is an easily driven semi-displacement hull with simulated planked hull sides, a relatively wide beam, and a long, prop-protected keel. She has a 3 stateroom 2 head layout and the traditional full teak interior is flawlessly executed throughout. The Teak Deck forward of the Portuguese barrier was removed and a "New" Nonskid Deck was installed in 2007. Additional upgrades in 2009 include: New window treatments, new mattresses, new bimini top, new Techma heads.
She is powered with twin CAT 3208 210hp engines making her long range and fuel efficient. The current owners have treated this vessel as a loved member of the family. An open checkbook policy in maintenance is apparent.
Please see Full Specs for more details.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Standard 3-cabin layout. Entering the salon there is a settee along the port side. Starboard side has two chairs. Galley is forward of settee. Salon is spacious and includes new carpeting, window treatments and hi-lo table. Down to accommodations there are upper/lower berths in the starboard cabin, guest head forward of that and twin beds in the port stateroom. The master stateroom is forward and has a queen island bed and master head. Features teak and holly soles throughout. New lower window treatments, port and starboard, and mattresses port and starboard, new custom fold up mattress, new master stateroom and head window treatments.
- Icemaker Upright refrigerator/freezer Water heater Dockside pressure water system Ultraviolet water sterilizer Dumb waiter 3 burner electric stove w/ hood Stainless steel double sink Teak/holly sole Trash compactor Garbage disposal
- 2 Ritchie 6" compasses ICOM M59 VHF (PH) TracVision 4 SAT TV Intercom system Echo Pilot w/ forward facing DF Datamarine Depthfinder ICOM SSB M710 Nobletec Navigational System w/ Sony computer and 15" in-dash monitor Flat screen monitor (PH) Koden color radar Sirius satellite radio Lightning protection Stereo & CD player Cetrek autopilot Television/VCR Stowe speed log, depth, wind speed Navtex weather forecaster KVH Vision 4 Satellite System w/ mast
- Onan 12 kw Generator Freedom automatic battery charger Dockside electrical cables, front & rear connections 110v outlets throughout Gel cell batteries AC/DC distribution panels Electrical bonding system Heart 2500 watt inverter Florescent engine room lights
- Onan 12 kw Generator (approx. 3200 hrs.) Freedom automatic battery charger Dockside electrical cables, front & rear connections 110v outlets throughout Gel cell batteries AC/DC distribution panels Electrical bonding system Heart 2500 watt inverter Florescent engine room lights
- Deck & Hull
- Bow pulpit and rails Coast Guard approved safety package Teak deck Fenders and lines Life jackets Navigation lights Teak swim platform Swim ladder Lowfrans electric Windlass Windshield washers & wipers CQR & Danforth anchors w/ chain & rode 2 pulpit rope lockers Pulpit fresh & saltwater washdown 2 forward Bomar deck hatches TV/phone jacks 50 amp plug in - forward deck Portuguese deck 2 Portuguese deck lockers Forward windshield screen Electric horns Stainless steel rails - forward & side deck 2 forward deck cleats 12" 8 Hawse pipes w/ cleats 2 cleats aft 12" Transom door Cockpit dome light 2 cockpit deck boxes/seats Transom shower Aft 50 amp shore plug Aft city water connection cockpit to bridge ladder Port & starboard deck wing doors Courtesy deck lights Port & starboard deck dome lights Radar arch Bimini top New in 2009 Electric 12v davit Stainless steel chalks & cleats Pilothouse screen covers U-life ring Lazarette locker 6 person inflatable life raft Avon Seasport tender w/ 4 stroke Yamaha Helm bench seat - flybridge Wrap around seating w/ cushions - flybridge Stainless steel rails - flybridge Tinted windshield- flybridge Table - flybridge Abundant storage Tender cover New in 2009 Brite-work completely redone 2 New Techma Heads, port and starboard w/ freshwater supply New Fiberglass Deck & Nonskid Bow 2007 Bottom Painted Sept. 09
- Engine & Mechanical
- Caterpillar 3208 NA diesels 210 HP each with Aquadrive anti-vibration couplings complete tune up and new exhaust risers ,new raw water pumps ,engine and transmission heat exchangers chemically cleaned, Oil and filters changed every 100 hours. Engine and running gear professionally maintained. Raw water sea strainers 3 automatic bilge pumps Bilge blowers Controls - cabin/bridge Hydraulic wheel steering Hydraulic engine controls Halon automatic fire extinguishing system Trim tabs Engine fuel shut off valve High water alarms Twin disk transmission Glendenning engine synchronizers Hynautic Clutch and throttle controls 3 Racor fuel filters 3 air-conditioning compressors GFI outlet - engine room Engine room access from Lazarette or below galley Washer/dryer Electric holding head Thermal/acoustical insulation Grico water system Aqua Drive vibration isolators
- Personal effects - clothes, tools, pictures, laptop
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT CENTRAL LISTING AGENT GEORGE IVEY: <br>904-476-7831/904-221-2228 OR BY EMAIL AT GIVEY@HMY.COM Contact ID:GI