This is not your average restoration!!
This Classic 1966 34’ Hatteras has been restored top to bottom. The owner has spent several years and an excess of over $200,000 on this detailed project.
Starting in 2003, the work started with removing and replacing all wood all the way down to the keel. Since then an extensive amount of restoration and upgrades has been done. Some of the highlights are: complete rewiring of all electrical, complete exterior paint, teak decks, frameless windows, cabinetry, new tankage, tower added, outriggers, etc., etc. The list goes on and on.
Some of the interior cosmetic finish work is still in progress and needs completion. Ready for a new owner’s personal touch. Please read further in full specs. for more details and timelines. Most recent maintenance and upgrades include complete rebuild of starboard motor (25 hrs currently) and new Onan 8KW 1800 Genset.
Don't miss this one!
Back in the market and ready to sell!
Bring all offers!
- Master state room laid out for maximum size bed. (2004) New shower sump installed. (2004) New upper cabinets installed in the master stateroom for more storage. (2004) Vacuflush head system with 28 gallon holding tank. (2006) Microwave. (2007) Bose surround sound system. (2008) 23” Sony LCD flat screen with DVD player in master stateroom. (2008)
- Helm & Electronics
- Northstar 941X gps Northstar 6000: Plotter w/Radar Icom VHF Simrad Auto Pilot Compass Trim Tabs Epirb New Breaker Panel Stainless Wheel Centered Captain’s Chair Bench Passenger Seating
- Hull, Deck & Accessories
- All wood was removed and replaced all the way down to the keel. (began in 2003) Floors forward of main bulk head and forward bulk head were replaced. (September 2003) The original side sliding windows have been removed and replaced with solid sheets of tempered safety glass. Glass is gray lite 14 or limo tint. (2003 & 2006) Old front windows were removed and openings enclosed with fiberglass. (2004) Bulk heads for master stateroom, main cabin area and head have all been replaced. (2003) Bulk head for anchor rope locker has been replaced. (2004) 6 porthole windows, 2 in master stateroom, 1 head, 1 cabin have been removed and enclosed. (2004) The top cap of the boat from the back of the engine room to the bow on both sides has been ground out and fiber glassed together for additional strength and no leaking. (2004) Removed old cockpit flooring and everything underneath. Replaced supports and floor. (2005) New rudder board installed. (2005) Fresh water pump installed. (2005) Aft main bulk head was removed and replaced. (2006) Salon floor over engines is all new and has 5 large access panels and 3 small access panels for access to engines and systems. (2006) Entire exterior of boat painted by Martec Yacht Refinishing, Inc. (2007) New teak flooring installed in the cockpit area. (2007) Fresh and salt water wash downs in the cockpit. (2007) Pressure reducing valve with check valve for dock water in cockpit installed. (2007) New teak combing boards installed. (2007) Added a double wall to the cockpit sides for fastening items and for overall finish look. (2007) Enclosed the salon with ULTRATEX fiber glass panels to ensure long life and no rot or water damage. (2007) Installed drink cooler, bait station, and storage locker all out of ULTRATEX to ensure longevity. (2007) New back windows for salon area are all safety tempered gray lite 14 limo tint (2007) New bow pulpit installed. (2007) New bow rail installed. (2007) North Star 6000i gps/radar/bottom scope. Simrad autopilot, North Star 941 gps. ICOM vhf radio (2007) Electronic panels on bridge all Blue Seas. (2007) New Rupp 28’ outriggers installed. (2007) New Marlin Tower with controls and cobra top. (2007) 120 gallon fresh water 70 gallon in the hull tank and 55 gallon on starboard side tank. Built-in fishbox added. (2007) Sump pump for fish box. (2007)
- All existing wiring has been removed and replaced with current AYBC specified wire. (2005-2007) 12V Blue Seas electrical panel with digital information gauge. (2007) 120V Blue Seas electrical panel w/shore1, shore 2 and digital information gauge. Can run in 30 amp service or 50 amp service. (2007)
- New exhaust system installed, hoses, mufflers and clamps. (2005) New 339 gallon fuel tank. (2005) New trim tab pump installed. (2005) New drip less shaft seals installed. (2005) New separ water separators/fuel filters for both mains and genset. (2006) 8KW Onan Genset (2013) All fuel fittings and hoses are new. (2006) All ball valves replaced with new ones. (2006) All thru hull fittings replaced and/or re-beaded. (2006) Cummins 6BTA 5.9 M2 engines, Port engine rebuilt. (2006) Starboard engine rebuilt (2013) Guess battery switches 2-main engines, 1-genset and 1-house. (2006) 9 gallon hot water heater installed. (2006) New bilge pumps installed, forward 750 gph, Aft 3500gph. (2006) New strainers for a/c and genset installed. (2007) 16000BTU reverse cycle a/c in salon. (2007) 12000BTU reverse cycle a/c in master stateroom. (2007) a/c water circulating pump. (2007) New propellers 22x21 (w/spare set). (2008)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:GI