- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
It's like finding the needle in the haystack! This diesel powered 34' Sundancer Sport is a rare find. Loaded with twin Yanmar 315's, blue hull, cherry interior, Sea Ray soft hardtop, full electronics included- RayMarine C120 plotter & radar, bow thruster, auto pilot, underwater lights, live well, rod holders & outriggers.
This is a must-see! Please see full specs. for more info and photos.
- RayMarine C120 10” RayMarine Open Array Radar RayMarine Auto Pilot-Smart Pilot RayMarine Tridata RayMarineDS600X Fish Finder RayMarine VHF Bow Thruster Control Remote Spot Electronic Control Pads w/ trim tabs, electric hatch lift, windless, lighting, windshield wipers and underwater lights Clarion stereo w/Sirius Compass Tilt Wheel Dual Helm Chairs w/flip up gear Windshield Vent
- Bucket passenger chair w/flip up Drink holders Soft Hard top Full cockpit enclosure Arch w/map lights & spreader lights
- Cockpit (lower)
- U-Line ice maker Tackle center w/live well Fish cleaning table Sink Storage Below (11) Rocket launchers w/removable outriggers Back fold-down seat Transom fish box/storage Transom storage garage Integrated swim platform w/swim ladder Entry doors (port & starboard) Storage canvas cover (4) Stereo speakers throughout Electric engine compartment hatch (floor) Rod holders in gunnels
- Sliding entry door Open Stairway Dinette to starboard Vizio flat screen TV KEC stereo CD/DVD w/Sirius Cherry Cabinets Carpet Runners Breaker Panel
- Corian countertops Sink LG microwave Under-counter refrigerator & freezer Storage drawers & cabinets
- Forward berth Queen bed w/mattress pad Storage drawers underneath Reading lights Accent lights Deck hatch w/shade screen
- To port Vaccuflush Electric vents Shower Sink Port light
- Berth (Aft)
- Sitting area/berth L-seating converts A/C vents Privacy curtains Accent lights Reading lights Storage KEC drop down flat screen TV w/DVD player
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact George Ivey at: (904) 476-7831 or g firstname.lastname@example.org CONTACT ID:GI