Easy to show in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Beam: 9'11'' Max Draft: 31'' Displacement: 7800
- Total Power: 225hp Cruising Speed: 40mph @4000 rpm
- Stand up Head- Sea Land Vacuflush head with 10 gallon holding tank Fiberglass molded sink with retractable shower spigot 2 port windows Tackle drawers 4 in-deck insulated fish boxes w/overboard pumpout 4 gunnel mount rod holders 37 Gallon live well w/ dual recirculation pumps Pressurized fresh water and raw water systems 2 in-deck forward storage boxes 68 qt. cooler Pop up cleats Rear transom seat Electronics access compartments Factory upgraded T-top with Black sunbrella canvas top and overhead electronics box Life preserver storage Rocket launcher with bolster style seats 6 aft rod holders fore & aft spreader lights overhead fluorescent light Forward console seat with liftable forward access door to head compartment in console Aft seat- fold down with bolster Transom door Cockpit coaming bolsters Windlass W 150' Rope/Chain combo Anchor roller and deck pipe
- Raytheon L760 GPS/Fishfinder Raytheon RL70c Radar Raytheon VHF Clarion Stereo 4 Clarion speakers Clarion remote key pad Ritchie power damp compass Raytheon Ray ST5000+ Autopilot
- Fiberglass encapsulated stringer system Composite Transom NMMA yacht certification
- Twin 225 Mercury Optimax’s with SS props 3 bank battery with on/off switches and parallel Ample bilge pumps Battery Charger package: converter with 50’ 30amp shore power cord Navigation lights Trim tabs – Heavy duty K-plates with indicator gauge Merc Zero effort Power trim & tilt control Dual ignition switch Tele flex sea star hydraulic tilt steering