Easy to show in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Beam: 9'11'' Max Draft: 31'' Displacement: 7800
- Total Power: 225hp Cruising Speed: 40mph @4000 rpm
- Stand up Head- Sea Land Vacuflush head with 10 gallon holding tank Fiberglass molded sink with retractable shower spigot 2 port windows Tackle drawers 4 in-deck insulated fish boxes w/overboard pumpout 4 gunnel mount rod holders 37 Gallon live well w/ dual recirculation pumps Pressurized fresh water and raw water systems 2 in-deck forward storage boxes 68 qt. cooler Pop up cleats Rear transom seat Electronics access compartments Factory upgraded T-top with Black sunbrella canvas top and overhead electronics box Life preserver storage Rocket launcher with bolster style seats 6 aft rod holders fore & aft spreader lights overhead fluorescent light Forward console seat with liftable forward access door to head compartment in console Aft seat- fold down with bolster Transom door Cockpit coaming bolsters Windlass W 150' Rope/Chain combo Anchor roller and deck pipe
- Raytheon L760 GPS/Fishfinder Raytheon RL70c Radar Raytheon VHF Clarion Stereo 4 Clarion speakers Clarion remote key pad Ritchie power damp compass Raytheon Ray ST5000+ Autopilot
- Fiberglass encapsulated stringer system Composite Transom NMMA yacht certification
- Twin 225 Mercury Optimax’s with SS props 3 bank battery with on/off switches and parallel Ample bilge pumps Battery Charger package: converter with 50’ 30amp shore power cord Navigation lights Trim tabs – Heavy duty K-plates with indicator gauge Merc Zero effort Power trim & tilt control Dual ignition switch Tele flex sea star hydraulic tilt steering
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.