“Out of Control” is a true Riviera 40 with a LOA of 41 feet, not including the swim platform and bow pulpit. She is in a different class than the smaller 40 Wellcraft Coastal that is 2 feet shorter in length and much skinnier in beam than the 40 Riviera. She features the upgraded Cummins QSM11 535hp engines - a big difference over the Standard 450hp Cummins. She is equipped with everything you need for serious fishing or relaxing with friends and family. This spacious 40' has one master stateroom with a double bed, one guest stateroom with three bunks (one fold down) and one head with shower. The flybridge is a great place to spend an afternoon enjoying the views or watching the fishing action.
She is in excellent shape and is aggressively priced to sell quickly. Please call to set up a showing!
- Beam: 14'1'' Max Draft: 4'1'' Displacement: 24000
- Total Power: 535hp
- Fresh Water: 143
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering the salon from the cockpit is a port side L-shaped leather sofa with underneath storage. Directly across to starboard is the breaker panel, the ice maker and numerous storage drawers. Also to starboard is the dinette and the entertainment center. The large galley is down to port with plenty of stowage and Corian counter tops. The master stateroom is forward with a walk around queen, flat screen TV, oversized hanging locker and plenty of extra storage. The head is forward of the master with dual access doors, stall shower, Vacu-flush head, vanity mirror and molded countertop/sink. Directly across the companionway is the guest stateroom with three single berths, one of which folds up for more room, hanging locker and a washer/dryer combo. The interior of the Riviera 40 features high gloss teak cabinetry, designer fabrics and much more.
- Dinette Carpeting and Runners Drapes Linens Cushions U-line icemaker
- The galley is centered so that you can be on duty in the kitchen and still be a part of the action in the main salon. Water heater Nova Cool refrigerator/Freezer Clothes dryer Princess 2 Burner stove Clothes washer Pressure, Dockside fresh water system
- Deck Equipment
- New Flybridge Enclosure Search lights Saltwater wash down system Spreader lights Bow pulpits and rails Navigation light Flybridge curtain Coast Guard safety package 30lbs Plow anchor Muere electrical windlass
- Stereo Raytheon depth sounder 48mi Raytheon radar Raytheon speed and distance log Raytheon VHF radio Robertson AP22 Autopilot Television 4 inch compass Raytheon SATNAV DVD/Video SATCOM Thrane & Thrane
- 12V DC electrical system Battery charger 110V AC system Battery parallel switch 11KW Generator 5 Batteries
- Engine Room
- The Cummins QSM-11 535hp engine package is a major upgrade over the standard 450hp engines Emergency engine stop Fume Alarm Oil transfer system Bilge pump Fuel shut off valve Halon fire control system Raw water sea strainer Hydraulic wheel steering Engine temperature alarm Cockpit and bridge controls Bilge blower 2 16000btu Cruise Air A/C Units 2 Fuel tanks- 473 gallons aft and 144 gallons in the foward tank
- Fishing Equipment
- Cockpit sink Fish box Bait freezer Transom door Bait well 10 Rod Holders 32ft. Rupp outriggers Custom Rocket Launcher
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.