“Perseverance” is the last Predator (#9) finished in Sarasota, FL and one of only four express models made by the original custom builder. The hull is a high-tech composite FRP sandwich of Epoxy resin, Kevlar, closed-cell core and S-glass with carbon fiber stringer & deck reinforcement. This combines to give exceptional strength with weight savings. This is one of the only Predators with a 450 gallon fuel capacity.
- Beam: 12 Max Draft: 3'7''
- Total Power: 420 Cruising Speed: 27k Max Speed: 34k
- Fuel: 450 Fresh Water: 50
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Custom interior décor with Figured-Maple veneer, custom teak trim, black Galaxy countertops and yacht-quality fixtures. Interior cushions are upholstered with a neutral taupe tweed canvas. Decorator pillows have black accents Double berth w/ storage underneath Phone jack Veneered bulkhead Vimar 110V duplex outlets OceanAir Reverse cycle air conditioning FM/XM radio/CD player Storage beneath salon steps New 2008 Flat Screen TV Teak & holly sole Overhead cabinets Cedar-lined hanging locker Vinyl headliner w/recessed 12V lighting Rope lighting in berth area KVH SAT TV
- Shower wand sink faucet Overhead lighting Head w/ holding tank & macerator Floor drain & shower sump Towel Rack Black Galaxy vanity top w/ polished stainless steel sink Mirrored cabinet Custom vanity w/ storage cabinet Sink w/ dual Faucet lever
- Custom Corian countertops Polished stainless steel sink w/ hideaway cover & lever faucet Princess two-burner Ceran cook-top Refrigerator/freezer Sharp Carousel microwave Maple storage cabinets & drawers w/ positive latches Vimar 110V duplex outlet
- Deck Equipment
- Varnished teak transom with gold-leaf name Underwater lights installed in 2006 Custom center console, teak helm pod with recessed gauges and chrome bezel Chrome single lever controls Bench seating to either side of center console, port or starboard w/ storage beneath & cushions Custom reversible backrests on bench seats - troll or cruise Premium instrumentation VDO Weather resistant military type switches at lower helm panel Engine access hatch forward of helm Drink box in center step up to bridge deck Teak helm deck electric lifted w/ cockpit control switch Switch panel beneath helm pod for start/stop, trim tabs, horn, lift electronics console Mathers engine controls w/ troll mode Chrome helm wheels (tower/main) Stern Hawse pipes, stainless steel Stainless steel hawse pipes Non-skid painted foredeck w/ varnished toe rail Stainless steel rub rails Varnished teak cap railing on bridgedeck Strataglass 3-sided track enclosure by C-worthy canvas 6-man Switlik emergency liferaft in cannister on hardtop Molded in spreader lights (2) aft & (1) forward Chrome airhorn Cushioned teak barstool helm on large chrome stanchion w/ teak footrest Full cockpit canvas fly cover Anchor locker at bow Deck hardware stainless steel, through-bolted Bow & spring cleats Marine safety kit Deck hardware stainless steel, through-bolted Bow Cleats Spring cleats
- Live bait well in center of transom w/ viewing window Freshwater/saltwater washdowns Cockpit lighting 12V Transom door 12V electric reel outlets Rigging sink with hot/cold freshwater faucet Refrigeration in three boxes of tackle center Reinforced aluminum plate installed for mounting fighting chair Insulated lift out underdeck fish box w/ macerator Tackle center drawers to either side Port & starboard gaff/rod lockers beneath gunnel sides Self bailing teak cockpit (4) rod holders on aft hardtop rail & (2) on each tower leg (6) rod holders in rolled teak coverboards
- Next Generation 5.0 kW generator w/ 1850 hours AC/DC electrical distribution panel Circuit protection throughout Bonded electrical system ProTech 4 battery charger Battery condition indicator New 4/2008 Heavy duty Batteries Battery switches Reverse polarity indicator Cabin lights 12V/110V Engine room lights batteries International navigation lights Dual shore power cords 30amp
- Engine Room/ Mechanical
- Seachest w/ heavy duty bronze seacocks - self cleaning Auqa met 22 stainless steel shafts Struts, Hydro-dramically shaped stainless steel with shaft tubes Stuffing box, Tides dripless Trim tabs, hydraulic and recessed Pressurized fresh water system Pocketed transom Zinc's Hot water heater, 110 volts Hydraulic steering Mufflers, Marine Acoustic and thermal insulation Bilge pumps, automatic and manual Double stainless steel hose clamps below water line Double T-clamps on engine exhaust hoses Bait well pump Engine alarm system Fire extinguishers, CO2, automatic Freshwater separators, Raycor Fuel filters/water separators, Raycor Fire retardant fuel lines, flexible stainless steel Engine hour meters Bilge alarm for high water Integrated, fuel tanks Propellers nibral Rub rail, stainless steel Redders, stainless steel
- Fishing Equipment
- Custom High Seas Tuna Tower with molded tops, Rupp double-spreader silver outriggers (collapsible back bars) and center rigger. Fiberglass buggy top. Tower bench seat with backrest and grab railings. Tower station has tachs, Mathers engine control binacle & trim tabs controls in the helm box, which has a canvas cover. Bluewater teak fighting chair w/ rocket-launcher backrest & cover (new in '06) (2) Birdsall pancake-style teaser reels mounted above helm New 2008 Blue Water teak Helm Chair
- Other Features
- “Perseverance” is the last Predator (#9) finished in Sarasota, FL and one of only four express models made by the original custom builder. The hull is a high-tech composite FRP sandwich of Epoxy resin, Kevlar, closed-cell core and S-glass with carbon fiber stringer & deck reinforcement. This combines to give exceptional strength with weight savings. This is one of the only Predators with a 450 gallon fuel capacity.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.