- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Easy to show in Georgetown, SC.
- Beam: 13'3''' Max Draft: 4'2'' Displacement: 27000
- Total Power: 375
- Fuel: 395 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 30
- Vessel Walkthrough
- She sleeps four, two in the forward V-berth and the dinette converts to sleep two. The well appointed galley is to port with subzero appliances. The head is forward to port with a Huge separate shower stall. She features a teak and holly cabin sole throughout.
- SS sink Sub Zero refrigerator Sub Zero Freezer 3 burner cook top Whirlpool microwave
- Deck Equipment
- Saltwater washdown 11 Rod holders 6 tower Leg Rod holders Rupp Triple Spreader Rupp Outriggers Huge Cockpit with teak sole and covering boards Tuna Tower with hard top 4 Large custom figerglass molded rod storage cabinets Live well 3 Sided Enclosure Windshield
- Icom IC M125 VHF Furuno 1940 Radar 951X Northstar GPS Robertson Autopilot Tri Data Depth & Speed Furuno FCV1100 Depth sounder Ritchie Compass Icom M700 SSB Dytek water temp Clarion M335 with speakers
- 12 volt DC system Single 50 amp 120 volt power cord 8KW Onan generator 2 Xantrex 40 Amp Chargers 6 4 D Batteries
- Engine Room/ Mechanical
- Twin 3208 Caterpillars with a complete over haul in 2002 with 475 hours since 507 twin disc transmissions Marine Air 1200 BTU reverse cycle A/C Unit Bennett Trim Tabs Hynautic Streering lower and upper station 1 ¾” shafts 25X25 3 bladed props 5 bilge pumps 12 gallon hot water heater 30 Gallon holding tank New head
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.