- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 2848 LE 403
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The asking price is Firm and is subect to bank aproval
- Total Power: 800 Cruising Speed: 28 Max Speed: 33
- Fuel: 900 Fresh Water: 100
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Sleeps 6 in 2 staterooms. There is an owner and guest stateroom which also includes 1 guest head and 1 guest shower.
- As you board the salon there is an L-shaped settee to port with rod storage below. Cabinets on the starboard side house the icemaker and electrical panel and also provide ample room for storage. Just forward is the dinette which seats six comfortably. There is a telephone jack with shore connection and a central vacuum system. All the way forward in the companionway is the Slendide combo washer/dryer unit.
- Garbage disposal Corian counter and sink Access hatch to below deck storage space Teak and holly floor Storage drawers and compartments throughout Water heater Trash compactor Microwave oven Cooktop 2-burner electric stove w/ Corian cover Sub-zero refrigerator Top-loading stainless freezer
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is all the way forward and features a centerline queen-size berth w/ 3 drawers for storage at the foot. There is a 13" flush mount JVC TV/VCR to starboard as well as cedar lined locker. There are 2 storage compartments to both port and starboard. The master stateroom has ensuite access to head featuring a Vacuflush head, sink and stall shower.
- Guest Stateroom
- The Guest Stateroom is to port with single upper and lower berths as well as a double berth lower to aft. There is a cedar-lined locker for storage. To starboard directly across from the stateroom is the guest/day head which features a Vacuflush head, sink and stall shower.
- Navigation Station
- Standard Spectrum VHF radio VHF radio in Salon Furuno 7062 radar w/ 4' open array Furuno loran Robertson AP22 autopilot w/ rate compass Television B&G Network Quad depth/knotmeter/temp Hailer horn Northstar 952XD GPS/chartplotter w/ combination antenna Northstar 962XD GPS/chartplotter w/ combination antenna FCV 292 Furuno depth sounder Compass Clarion AM/FM stereo system Standard Intrepid LE VHF Sirius SAT radio Garmin 3210 12" GPS w/ Sirius Satellite weather
- VHF connection Cockpit controls Furuno bottom machine Hot/Cold handheld shower Large capacity insulated fish boxes w/ macerator pumpout Courtesy lighting system under gunnel Cockpit sink 50 gallon live bait well in transom / window (5) Rod holders Gaff / rod rack - starboard Locking door to engine room w/ ladder from cockpit Gunnel, high density, coaming pads Quick-disconnect salt/freshwater pressure washdown systems Cockpit cover
- Deck & Hull
- 4-sided bridge enclosure w/ 5 U-zips Bow pulpit Anchor davit Transom door Anchor Bow rail Spreader lights Navigation lights Fenders and lines Coast Guard safety package
- DC fuses with uninterrupted power to bilge pumps, fire and bilge flood monitors. Electronics supply at helm, 24V DC, 12V DC, 110V DC & 220V DC. Ground fault circuit interrupter receptacles in galley and head. Custom AC electrical distribution panel w/ line voltage and load meter, reverse polarity light and main breakers that trip w/ reverse polarity. Custom DC electrical distribution panel w/ battery voltage and load meters. Voltage meter Dockside electrical cable Battery on/off switch, vapor proof Glendinning retractable shore cord 50amp, 24V battery charger Westerbeke 12kw generator AC electrical system
- Engine Room
- Battery alarm Ice chipper Watermaker Holding tank Engine synchronizers Oil transfer system Oil change unit Freshwater cooling system Fire control system Bridge CF663 engine controls Cruisair air conditioner Engine temperature alarm (2) Bilge blowers Fuel filters
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.