- 57 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 2824LE4 (12 cylinder)
- Number of Engines
Island Boatworks boats are renowned for their beautiful lines, with an atypical concave stern hull shape, speed, efficiency and strength. Around the industry it is often stated that a well-maintained Custom Carolina vessel will maintain or appreciate in value. "Fin Chaser" is a prime example of a custom built boat that has gotten better with each successive owner. This is one of the cleanest boats I have seen recently for its size and year built. If you were to reproduce this boat today, it would take around two years or more to complete and $2 million+ in cost.
In March of 2012 "Fin Chaser" received updates including new bottom paint and new batteries.
- Beam: 16'8'' Max Draft: 4'8'' Displacement: 43000
- Total Power: 1000
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The center line salon door enters into a spacious salon featuring a custom cherry interior. Light switches with dimmers are conveniently located to starboard upon entering the salon area. The salon features two L-shaped sofas with built in rod and tackle storage. The sofas are covered in white ultra leather and seats raise manually on an articulating fixed hinge for ease of access and use. All counter tops are made of Corian. This galley-up arrangement offers excellent open views through the large tinted windows and full viewing from all angles of the forward mounted entertainment center located in the cherry cabinetry behind the galley bar on the port side. The joinery work in this raised panel cabinetry is well done and of a light cherry color. All door hardware is positive lock release type. The companionway is to starboard, well lit and leads down several steps to a crew's berthing area that the present owner uses as a companion bunk with ample storage below. Further into the companionway and to port is the entrance to the master suite with a full walk around double bed, cherry cabinetry overhead with night-stands on both sides, drawer and lift up storage under the bed, and an ensuite head and shower. To starboard and further forward in the companionway is a large vertical closet and the guest head. All counter tops in heads and staterooms are Corian. All the way forward is the guest stateroom with stack bunks and vanity. The engine room entrance is under the step leading to the main salon from the cockpit. It is well lit, roomy and completely faired and awlgripped. There is a separate pump room forward for the genset and various pumps for ships services.
- 2006 Interior refit including new carpet, headliner, soft goods and more. Hunter Douglas Blinds Cherry Cabinetry Throughout Vessel Recessed lighting Salon Carpet runner 2007 RCA DDS satellite TV receiver SAT Phone system Rod and tackle storage under sofas Positive locking cabinet drawers TV (27") w/ VCR, CD player, Cassette player, DVD player, concealed in galley cabinet
- 2 under counter Sub Zero refrigerator/freezers w/cherry fronts Corian counters microwave concealed in galley cabinet Corian sink cherrywood cabinet w/ plenty of storage
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom features a Queen size berth with drawers and storage underneath, cherry cabinetry, carpeting w/ runners, recessed lighting, reading lights, additional storage cabinets along the wall and aft bulkhead, designer fabrics and padded upholstered walls. Ensuite master head w/ separate shower stall
- VIP Stateroom - Forward
- The forward stateroom features upper/lower bunks to port with storage underneath, a cherry vanity, drawers and large mirrored wall to starboard. The lower berth is a double with sleeping room for a couple. The recessed lighting, individual bunk lights and hatch allow for a well lit forward stateroom.
- Crew Quarters
- The Crew Quarters features an open companionway berth with built in storage/tackle cabinets and drawers underneath
- The guest head to starboard in the companionway features cherry wood and corian counter tops.
- Large transom insulated fish box Ice dumpbox for the Eskimo ice chipper to port Deep bait freezer to Starboard Cabinetry on aft bulkhead also contains drink box, bait box and built in tackle cabinets Rupp triple spreader outriggers Cockpit Cover Pompanette teak fighting chair w/ cover and rocket launcher Teak Cockpit Teak covering boards Saltwater and freshwater washdowns Engine room access through hinged salon entrance step 6 rodholders
- Flybridge/ Electronics
- 72 Mile Furuno Radar 7112 Furuno Color LCD Sounder FCV-1100L Northstar 961XD w/ echo sounder 490 Northstar 952X Simrad AP-22 Auto Pilot Icom VHF IC-M127 (2) SAT Phone Spreader Lights Custom Hard top w/ ice blue undertone 2 Release Marine teak helm chairs Glendinning Controls Lenco Trim Tab Switches 3 Sided Barrett enclosure w/ Isinglass aft side pannels ACR Remote Spotlight w Control Hynautic steering Twin Scan Gauges Ritchie Powerdamp plus compass Cannon Teaser Reels
- 12v, 24v, 110v, 220v DC electrical system 12.5KW Westerbeke generator w/ 67 hrs 20KW Northern lights generator w/ 191 hrs New Automatic battery charger March 2012 New Batteries March 2012 Glendinning Cablemaster w/ 50 Amp cord Sentry 24volt 60 Amp automatic battery charger
- Engine Room/ Mechanical
- 12 cylinder, 1000hp MANs A/C and D/C overhead lighting 6 automatic bilge pumps and high water alarms replaced Hydraulic Steering Glendinning controls for throttles, gears Engine synchronizers Separate pump room Sea chest Automatic Halon 1500 cubic feet fire suppression system Spare propellers Oil X-changer Eskimo 600 lb/day ice chipper Filtration Concepts watermaker 800 gpd
- Hull & Deck
- Hull Awlgriped Ice Blue New bottom paint - March 2012 Non-skid on Fore Deck Teak toe rail refinished - June 2012 PropSpeed on props - March 2012
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.