- Lagoon TPI
- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
“Suzanne” is a highly desirable and sought after Tillotson-Pearson Lagoon 42 catamaran. Referred to as the Lagoon 42 TPI, she should not be confused with the more recent Lagoon 420 catamaran. Built to yacht grade specifications by Tillotson-Pearson, this catamaran has been meticulously maintained and upgraded throughout her life.
She is in exceptional condition and features the highly desirable V drive engines, not sail drives.
Located on our docks at the Charleston City Marina!
- LWL: 38'9'' Beam: 22'8'' Max Draft: 4'6'' Max Bridge Clearance: 63'7'' Displacement: 16,550
- Total Power: 27
- Lagoon 42 TPI
- First introduced in 1991, the Lagoon 42 is a boat built with the style and layout quality that accelerated the popularity of the cruising catamaran in the United States. The Lagoon 42's were built by TPI with their state-of-the-art resin infusion process and designed by the innovative French naval architects Marc Van Peteghem and Vincent Lauriot Prevost. The optimized hull construction uses balsa and vinyl ester resin which saves weight and improves performance and sea-keeping. With striking good looks, the catamaran received a lot of attention at her introduction to the market. Accentuated curves of the bridgedeck cabin give the design panache and also work to keep windage low and allow her to point higher when close hauled. As planned, many Lagoon 42's were sold into the charter market, yet the boat is much more than just a party platform. She is a thorough blue water cruiser with excellent seakeeping. She handles easily, points well and can cruise at high average speeds in comfort.
- This Lagoon 42 TPI catamaran features two double staterooms, two queen staterooms, two heads, navigation station, large galley with pass through to salon, office and a large central salon with oval settee. You will find an ample amount of storage compartments, hanging lockers, cabinets and drawers throughout. She is unique in layout and has been thoughtfully customized for efficient, comfortable and luxurious cruising/living aboard. She can accommodate six adults in spacious comfort.
- Engine Drive/110 Refrigerator with freezer 3 burner propane stove Custom Corian counter tops Custom Corian dinette table in salon Custom deep double Corian sink with hot / cold pressure water and separate foot pump outlet Fresh water foot pump in galley 2008 Microwave Large locker for food storage
- Sails and Rigging
- All halyards and sheets new 2007 Sobstad full batten mainsail Pope 90% self tacking furling jib 2007 Neil Pryde asymmetrical spinnaker with sock Stack pack / lazy jack system 2009 Harken high load travelers and blocks Profurl NC-42 jib furler 5 two speed Lewmar self tailing winches (3 cockpit, 2 mast) Harken / Lewmar blocks Double spreader painted aluminum mast
- Deck and Hull
- Balsa core multi-directional glass with vinylester resin construction Three settee lockers in cockpit Two wet lockers in cockpit floor Two large bridge deck lockers Large curved settee cockpit, seating for 14+ Large 7’ 2” cockpit table with double drop down leaf Cockpit cushions Bimini top with 4 sided full enclosure Sun screen salon window covers on exterior and interior curtains 2007 Custom mesh trampolines Spacious storage rooms in bows Dinghy davits 10 Goit deck hatches with interior sliding shades Swim platform with ladder 45 lb Plow anchor with chain rode Dual bow anchor rollers Anchor / mooring bridles Horizon 1000w electric windlass with hand held remote
- 2009 Raymarine ST60 Depth 2009 Rayamarine ST 6002 Auto Pilot 2009 Garmin 4208 GPS w/ 21 mile radar 2009 Raymarine ST60 Wind Speed 2009 Raymarine ST 90 Speed+ 2009 12Volt plug Plastimo Compass 2009 Icom M422 VHF in Salon 2009 Icom Command Mic 2 in cockpit 2009 Sony marine MP3WMA stereo w/ 2 salon speakers 2009 Hailer w/ speaker on mast
- 2009 6 x 6V Golf cart batteries in parallel for 12V house 2009 2 engine starting batteries 2 battery isolation switches 2 2009 80 amp alternator 2009 MagnaSinc 2000 Inverter and battery charger w/ digital display 2 30Amp Shore power cable 12 Volt DC outlets (4)
- Engine Room/ Mechanical
- 2 27 hp Diesel Perkins M30 fresh water cooled naturally aspirated diesel engines, hours starboard, port 2008 Engine Gauges 2008 Morse controls Cable activated engine stops at helm 2 2009 80 amp alternator 2009 starters 3 blade propellers 2 blade spare props 2 Primary Racor Fuel filters and secondetys on engines Spacious, easy access engine rooms V Drive transmissions (not sail drives) 2008 2 Mermaid Air-conditioning units ( one cools salon and forward berths and one cools aft berths) Edson steering wheel Emergency tiller Engine driven / 110 VAC water heater Par Max 4 3.8 gallon / 40 psi pressure water pump with accumulator tank 3 showers ( 1 each head, 1 outdoor on transom step) electrical sump pumps in each head Salt water and fresh water wash down 4 fresh water tanks (210 gallon total) two tanks new in 2007 2008 4 bilge pumps with automatic float switches 2 in each hull 2 manual whale type bilge pumps Y valves in heads 2 holding tanks 2 diesel tanks, 2 x 40 gallon aft
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.