- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
You must see the condition of this fresh water boat to belive it. Only 435 original hours on Mercruiser Power. Interior and engine spaces are extremely clean and well maintained. This 33 Dancer has everthing you will need for cruising including generator w/ only 711 hours, full galley, dinette and Camper Canvas Package. This is an incredible amount of boat for the money.
- Engine Room
- Cruisair 12,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioner Bilge Blower (2) Automatic Bilge Pumps Console engine controls Engine hour meters Engine room sound insulation Engine temperature alarm Halon Fire Extinguishing system Bennett Trim Tabs 28-Gallon Waste holding tank
- Fishing Equipment
- (2) Rod Holders
- Danforth Anchor Bow Pulpit Bow Rails Coast Guard approved safety package Bimini Top Camper Top Transom docking lights Fenders w/lines Navigation Lights Spot Light Radar Arch Cockpit Shower Swim Platform Swim Ladder Transom Door Lofrans electric Windlass Helm Cover
- 110V AC Electrical system 12V DC Electrical system (3) Batteries Battery parallel switch Automatic Battery charger Westerbeke 4.5 KW Generator w/711 hrs. 30-AMP Dockside electric cables
- Ritchie Compass B & G Depth Sounder B & G GPS Lowrance C-3500 GPS B & G Speed & distance logs Hydraulic steering B & G VHF Clarion Stereo Magnavox Television 6-Disc changer
- Norcold Refrigerator/freezer Sink Coffee Maker Goldstar Microwave Kenyon 2-burner electric stove 6-Gallon Water Heater Cold & hot, pressure, dockside fresh water system Waste/water level meters Cockpit Refrigerator/freezer
- Classy open interior with traditional master berth forward with privacy curtains. There is a convertible dinette to starboard. The mid-stateroom seating functions as a cozy conversation pit during the day and easily converts to a double berth when needed. The gourmet galley is to port and features solid-surface countertops, recessed stove, and stainless steel sink with solid surface covers, refrigerator, microwave and plenty of storage. The cockpit features a full U-shaped aft seating, transom door, transom storage locker, wet bar with refrigerator, companion seat to port and a double helm seat with burlwood dash and tilt steering wheel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.