- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Ali B IV” features the preferred Cummins Common-Rail QSB diesels - Cummins dealer completed 2-year engine service in May of 2012 including: New raw water pumps, cleaned aftercoolers and heat exchangers, new belts on both engines, cleaned turbos, numerous gaskets replaced, airsep's clean, and all fluids and filters changed.
This boat features a larger generator, tuna tower, an excellent electronics package and much more. With her clean lines and 20 degree deadrise, this 32 footer is poised for offshore realms that are otherwise the fishing grounds of bigger expresses and battlewagons. A must see for any 30-35 foot express buyer!
- Sleeps 2 in double berth angled to port with large pullout drawers underneath. Enclosed head w/ shower
- Main Cabin
- Settee to port Jump seat to starboard AC/heat w/ SMX controls Teak & holly sole Sharp LCD TV Sony AM/FM/CD Stereo Blackmore DVD player Lots of storage
- Shower Vacuflush toilet Mirrored vanity w/ sink Corian countertop
- Tundra refrigerator w/ freezer Electric cooktop GE microwave oven Hot/cold water system Stainless steel sink Corian countertops
- Helm Furuno NavNet chart plotter w/ 48 mile radar Furuno FCV 582L fish finder Northstar 952 GPS Simrad AP16 autopilot Standard VHF radio Stereo remote Ritchie compass Cummins smart craft gauges EPIRB Tower Furuno GP-32 GPS Raymarine speed & distance Standard VHF Simrad autopilot Compass
- 110V AC/12V DC system Westerbeke 5kw generator w/ 517 hrs 40amp automatic battery charger
- Engine Room
- 2 year service completed by Cummins dealer in May, 2012 Oil change system 30 gal. holding tank Algae-X system Trim tabs Dripless shaft seals Automatic Halon fire extinguishing system
- Pompanette helm & companion chairs Full enclosure Electric windshield vent Windshield wipers Electric windlass Lots of seating & storage
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.