- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Rigged Out” has been well taken care of by her knowledgeable owner. She has had some major updates over the years including installing remanufactured 4BT Cummins, updated electronics, adding a custom helm pod, rewiring the vessel, adding drippless shaft seals, hull and topside awlgrip and more. She has raised many fish offshore and will provide her next owner with a super efficient offshore fishing machine!
- The 28 Flybridge Cruiser is the best selling Bertram ever and has an established reputation among serious anglers as a rugged and durable offshore fisherman with comfortable cabin accommodations. She rides on a solid fiberglass deep-V hull, and her 11 foot beam is wide for a 28 footer. Belowdecks, the cabin layout includes berths for four with a convertible dinette, an efficient galley, standup head, and plenty of storage.
- Remanufactured 150hp 4BT Cummins Diesels installed Marine Propulsion the local Cummins dealer in 2007. She cruises at 20kts burning only 11 gallons an hour! 2004 the hull and topsides was Awgriped Power Coated Aluminum top with fiberglass electronics box New rudder shelf in 2007 Dripless shaft seals 2004 Custom Helm Pod with single lever controls in 2004 Water temp Engine oil pressure Voltmeter RPM Gauges Single lever Morse controls Bennett trim tabs Power Coated Aluminum top with fiberglass electronics box 3 sided Isinglass enclosure ??Helm Seat
- Fishing Equipment
- 30’ Rupp Double spreader outriggers 2004 Rocket Launcher 4 Lee rod holders 4 clearing 6 rod holders on flybridge aft rail Powder coated Teaser reels
- 30 amp shore power Battery Charger New Optima Batteries November 2010 Completely rewired in 2005
- 2010c Garmin GPS St 6001 Raymarine auto pilot Furuno Radar Furuno GPS 2 Icom VHFs Richie Compass JVC Stereo with bridge and cockpit speakers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.