- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Buddy Davis built an exceptional Carolina beauty in the 47 Sportfish featuring exquisite craftsmanship, Divinycell coring and twin 735HP Detroit diesels (port engine new 2005). New appliances, new teak galley & head floors, new appliances, updated electronics, surround sound stereo, washer/dryer and a new generator in 2005. Currently (January 2012) sofas and dinette are being reupholstered, and carpet is being replaced as well as engine seawater intake thru-hulls.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Sliding doors from huge cockpit lead to the rich teak interior of the well-crafted Buddy Davis offering a roomy salon with new insulated walls, re-covered sofas, and new dinette with custom teak table. There is an entertainment center with Onkyo 600W surround sound system, Samsung TV and DVD/VCR, and there is a well-equipped galley with new refrigerator/freezer, microwave and Jenn Air electric stove. Companionway leads down to guest stateroom to port with twin berths and a guest head with shower opposite. The master stateroom is amidship with queen berth with storage under, two hanging lockers, built in TV, AM/FM CD stereo and hatch with screen. The master head is forward with vanity, sink, shower and electric head.
- 2008 Kenmore refrigerator/freezer Jenn Air 2-burner electric stove New counter tops New teak galley floor New 2007 water heater Clothes washer/dryer 2007 Microwave/Convection oven w/ griller New custom teak dinette table New upholstered dinette seats New stainless steel electric heater Storage in cabinets, drawers, shelves Pressure, dockside water system
- 2007 Northstar GPS Sea 322 SSB radio 2005 Furuno depth sounder Onkyo 600W surround sound stereo AM/FM CD stereo w/ Bose speakers (bridge) Samsung DVD/VCR Furuno 24-mile radar 2005 Icom VHF radio (tower) Icom VHF radio New 2008 VHF antenna AM/FM CD stereo in master Televisions (2)
- 12V DC & 110V AC electrical systems New Pro Tech 4 battery charger Battery selector switch 2005 Northern Lights 12kw generator (approx 592 generator hours) Dockside electrical cable(s)
- New Bridge cushions 2008 Fortress anchor w/ chain & rode 3-sided flybridge enclosure Cockpit awning (new 2100) Halogen spreader lights Navigation lights Anchor roller with rope gypsy Fresh and saltwater wash downs Transom door Flybridge locker storage Anchor locker and cockpit lockers Large u-bench seating (flybridge) New teak covering boards
- Fishing Equipment
- Murray Bros fighting chair Large bait freezer Tackle center with sink & grain Live bait well Pipewelders tuna tower Large fish boxes Gunnel rod storage Rod holders
- Engine Room
- T-735HP J&T Detroit 8V92 diesels New Port engine 2005 w/ 592 hrs, Stbd 1500 hrs Emergency engine stop Engine alarm Fresh water cooling Fuel shut off valve Fuel filters Engine synchronizers Fire extinguishers Flybridge and tower engine controls Cruise Air reverse cycle air Electric heads, holding tank, macerator Hynautic hydraulic wheel steering Automatic & manual bilge pumps (3) Halon fire control system Capital Gears HY25000 transmissions Trim tabs Oil changer pump Spare propellers (2)Thermal/acoustical insulation
- Bottom sandblasted, barrier coated with Interlux 2001 Interprotector. Hull sanded, primed two coats Awlgrip. The cockpit was cut out, re-glassed with new deck and coverboards; deck hatches rebuilt. Inside the salon walls were replaced and insulated, the teak floors in galley and both heads are new and two new stainless steel electric heaters installed in galley and in steps.
- ?Owners personal items, tools, fishing gear, etc.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.