- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Fantastic Carolina Boat with updated CAT C12 power Installed (April 2005) and only 1500 hours. Very inexpensive to operate - cruises at 28 knots but consumes only 30-35 gallons per hour at 23 knots. Vessel has a nicely finished charter interior and layout but not used as charter boat - only for fun fishing. Features include teak toe rail, single lever controls, Dual Furuno Navnet II, 12 kw Radar, cockpit controls and great bridge seating. Great Carolina Boat ride.
- Vessel interior is set up like a charter rig but has not been used in Charter. V Berth Forward Day Bunks Head w/ seperate shower New Jabsco macerator head w/ unused holding tank Shower & sump pump Air Conditioning 16,000btu reverse cycle - Marine Air Turbo w/ Passport I/O Control Flat Screen TV - Salon Hot Water Heater
- Fiberglass Hardtop Single lever controls Spreader lights CAT Electronic Displays 12 V outlet Fusion Stereo w/ remote Flybridge cushions Generous flybridge seating Compass
- Cockpit & Fishing Equipment
- Cockpit Controls Bluewater Fighting Chair Transom Fish Box Outriggers Tackle Station Saltwater washdown
- Fuel Tanks (3) Stainless direct fill Generator Nextgen 3.5kw - 35 hours Props 28 x 41 4 blade - new 2006 Fresh Bottom Paint 2011 Props scanned & propspeed 2011 Shafts reconditioned 2010 (4) Series 31 Odessey Batteries 12V DC 110V AC New Battery Charger Master Volt 40A 3 Bank Charger Oil Change System
- All Electronics new in 2007 (2) 1920 Furuno VX II Navnet Displays 12 kw Radar Furuno 6' Open Array Furuno Transducer 1kw DFFI Network Sounder Furuno GP30 WAAS GPS Simrad Autopilot AP 27 ICOM M304 VHF
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.