- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1S Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
“Moondancer” is a one owner vessel that was commissioned new in 2008. She has been well maintained and has seen very light use by her owners. She futures a navy Blue Hull, Full Raymarine electronics, Bow and Stern Thrusters, optional bench seat in cockpit and much more! She is a must see for any mid-30’s Sedan Bridge buyers…
- The Salon of "Moondancer" is contemporary, bright and open with exquisite finishes in cherry, Ultra-leather seating and faux-granite countertops. A large sofa and loveseat offer plenty of room to sprawl out and relax; an optional sofa upgrade features a pullout bed for extra sleeping space. Entertainment is provided by an incredible flatscreen TV with remote DVD player and Clarion stereo system with six-disc CD changer, amplifier, subwoofer, digital cockpit remote and speaker selector switches. Forward, an L-shaped dinette with hardwood flooring seats four while providing breathtaking views of the open seas through the forward wind shield. Dark wood interior Salon carpeting Central vacuum system Aquos Sharp flat panel TV
- “Moondancers” well-designed galley has hardwood flooring, an upright independent refrigerator/freezer, Panasonic microwave/convection oven, sink, Kenyon 2-burner electric stove and an amazing amount of storage in abundant cabinets and drawers - in the floor, under the galley steps and in a seperate pantry.
- Guest Stateroom
- The guest stateroom features twin beds that convert to a queen by inserting the standard filler cushions and an entertainment center with 15-inch flatscreen TV/DVD combination.
- The head and shower are separated to accommodate multiple users. The head is located to Starboard with access from the master stateroom and the galley area. The Shower is to port.
- Master Stateroom Forward
- The master has a full-size bed with innerspring mattress and drawer storage below, two cedar-lined hanging lockers and an entertainment center with 15-inch flatscreen TV/DVD combination.
- Hard top over fly bridge with overhead center hatch Two fixed helm chairs with flip-up bolsters Aft seat and bridge table that can be converted to a spacious sun pad by inserting optional filler cushions Molded fiberglass stair access to fly bridge Four sided enclosure
- Smartcraft systems monitor ACR remote spotlight Clarion stereo remote on bridge Ritchie compass Raymarine E-120 Navigator Radar, GPS, Sounder Raymarine ST8002 Auto Pilot Northstar VHF Radio Sirius Satellite Radio
- Walk-thru transom and large swim platform with concealed ladder Removable aft-bench seat provides extra seating and storage space Gas-assisted hatch leads to the engine room Molded access steps lead to the flybridge
- Deck Equipment
- Lofrans 1000 Windlass with chain and nylon rode Kodiak plow anchor Flybridge console cover Flybridge 4-sided enclosure Lower windshield cover Aft deck cockpit curtain package Bow rails Navigation/running lights Aft deck bench seat
- Electrical System
- Kohler 7.3 KW generator Battery charger (6) group 31 batteries 12 volt DC and 110volt AC ship systems with touch screen monitors GFCI electrical outlets throughout Twin 30amp 125v shore power hook ups with cords Parallel start switch DC battery safety switches
- Mechanical Systems
- MerCruiser 8.1S Horizon (370-hp) engines with SmartCraft Digital Throttle and Shift Protech Bow and Stern thrusters ZF 63A marine gears Fresh water cooling system Cruise Air 26,000 BTU zone-controlled reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system Blowers Underwater exhaust Bilge pumps Racor fuel filters Water heater Sea Star hydraulic steering Ship’s horn Vacuflush head system Fire suppression system Trim tabs Engine alarms Full fly bridge instrumentation Oil changing system Tank watch monitor Water level monitor (3) Fireboy CO2 monitor/alarms
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.