- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- CUMMINS QSB
- Number of Engines
At first blush, the Viking 42 Open, which utilizes the same hull form, appears to be the ideal day boat with rakish good looks. Frankly, it is much more boat. The standard layout features a forward stateroom, twin berths beneath the command deck, a full head and shower, a compact galley to starboard and a dinette to port. Also available is an alternative layout with accommodations for four in two private staterooms along with two heads, each with a fiberglass shower stall.
- Displacement: 32699
- Total Power: 600 X2
- Fuel: 525 Fresh Water: 120 Holding: 39
- STANDARD FEATURES
- CONSTRUCTION Dockside and Overboard Pump Outs for Holding Tanks Fiberglass Side Thru-Hulls Infused Fiberglass Fuel and Holding Tanks Stringers, Fiberglass Encapsulated Foam MECHANICAL Fuel Priming Pumps Hydraulic Actuated Steering Racor Fuel/Water Separator Filters for Main Engines and Generator Trolling Valves ELECTRICAL DC Interior Lighting Throughout Generator, Diesel, 9kw Lighting, Overhead Xenon Lights Recessed in Ceiling COMMAND DECK Top-Mounted Single Lever Controls Center Console Helm Full Walk Around Helm Seat Murray Products White, Ladder Back, Aluminum Pedestal Port and Starboard Bench Seats Moritz Safety Monitoring System with Audible and Visible Alarms Recessed Electronics Boxes in Console for Custom Electronics Package COCKPIT Extended Flybridge Overhang for Shade Fresh Water Wash Down Sea Water Wash Down Indirect Rope Lighting Under Coaming Insulated Soda Box Under Mounted in Salon Step Lazarette Hatch Molded In Insulated Fish Boxes, Port and Starboard Observation Mezzanine, Starboard Aft Facing Lounge Rod Holders, Rupp (4) Transom Mounted Fish Box with Drain, Lid and Cutting Board Transom Swim Steps at Transom Door Walk Through Transom Door with Lift Gate SALON Cocktail Table, Hi-Low, High Gloss Finish Home Theater System with 32” Flat Screen TV, Bose LS 18 Stereo L-Shaped Lounge with Storage Underneath, Starboard Side Vinyl Amtico Flooring at Salon Entrance GALLEY/DINETTE Dinette Couch on Port Side with Underneath Storage Microwave Convection Oven Refrigerator and Freezer, Under Counter COMPANIONWAY Xenon Lighting Overhead MASTER STATEROOM – FORWARD Queen, Walk-Around Fore and Aft Bed with Underneath Storage TV, 22” Flat Screen PORT STATEROOM Upper and lower Berths, Wide Bunks with Underneath Storage Storage Drawer Located Under Hanging Locker Stereo Speakers Recessed in Soffit MASTER AND PORT HEADS Electric Heads Stall Shower MISCELLANEOUS Bow Pulpit Bow Rail, Anodized Aluminum Mooring Lines, (6) Water Delivery Kit with Tool Set
- PHOTO NOTE
- MAIN PROFILE PICTURE SISTERSHIP.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact us at any of the following locations: Coconut Grove, FL – 305-856-8486 Dania Beach, FL – 954-926-0400 West Palm Beach, FL – 561-833-6060 Palm Beach Gardens, FL – 561-775-6000 North Palm Beach, FL - 561-799-9590 Stuart, FL - 772-692-7900 Port Salerno, FL - 772-678-4021 Jacksonville, FL – 904-221-2228 Charleston, SC – 843-577-3470