- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V8 1000 MHP
- Number of Engines
The Viking 46 Convertible easily sets itself apart from the competition with its performance. The running surface offers the clear benefits derived from its convex deadrise shape with an aggressively raked entry and sharpened waterline sections. The convex deadrise adds form to the bottom and along with the wide beam, which carries well aft, creates increased lifting motion in a head sea. This buoyancy combined with the sea parting ability of the convex hull delivers a noticeably soft and dry entry. Running strakes along the bottom, as well as the knife-like waterline sections make spray a distant memory. The result is a big boat ride in an overall modest-size package.
- Displacement: 54120
- Total Power: 900 X2
- Fuel: 870 Fresh Water: 150 Holding: 50
- STANDARD FEATURES
- CONSTRUCTION Dockside and Overboard Pump Outs for Holding Tanks High-Gloss, Teak Interior Finish Throughout Infused Fiberglass Fuel and Holding Tanks Solid Reinforced Keel Stringers, Fiberglass Encapsulated Foam MECHANICAL Fuel Priming Pumps for Main Engines, 24V Power Assist Hydraulic Steering Racor Fuel/Water Separator Filters for Main Engines and Generator Trim Tabs Y-Valve Emergency Bilge Pumps (2) ELECTRICAL Dimmers AC Interior Lighting Throughout Generator, Diesel, Onan 17.5kw Lighting, Overhead Halogen Lights Recessed in Ceiling FLYBRIDGE Top-Mounted Single Lever Electronic Controls Lounge Seating Forward and to Starboard Moritz Safety Monitoring System with Audible and Visible Alarms VHF Radio ICOM 604 with Antenna and Mounts COCKPIT Fresh Water Wash Down Sea Water Wash Down Indirect Rope Lighting Under Coaming Lazarette Hatch Observation Mezzanine, Port Aft Facing Lounge with Underneath Freezer Storage Recessed In-Deck Fishbox to Starboard Recessed In-Deck Storage Boxes to Port Forward Rod Holders, Rupp (4) Transom Swim Steps at Transom Door Walk Through Transom Door with Lift Gate SALON Cocktail Table, Teak Home Theater System with 37” Flat Screen TV, Bose LS 18 FM Stereo, DVD/CD Player, FM Stereo and VCR with Surround Sound and Subwoofer L-Shaped Lounge with Storage Underneath Sliding Salon Door GALLEY/DINETTE Dinette Couch with Underneath Storage Free Standing Galley Island with Underneath Storage Garbage Disposal in Sink Microwave Convection Oven Refrigerator and Freezer, Large Capacity, Under Counter COMPANIONWAY Xenon Lighting Overhead MASTER STATEROOM – MIDSHIP Queen Walk Around with Underneath Storage 22” LCD Flat Screen TV PORT STATEROOM Upper and lower Berths, with Underneath Storage Storage Drawer Located Under Hanging Locker Stereo Speakers Recessed in Soffit MASTER AND PORT HEADS Electric Heads, Sealand with Overboard and Holding Tank Discharge Stall Shower MISCELLANEOUS Bow Pulpit Bow Rail, Anodized Aluminum Mooring Lines, (6) Recessed Covers on Transom to Protect Trim Tab Pistons Water Delivery Kit with Tool Set
- PHOTO NOTE
- MAIN PROFILE PICTURE IS OF SISTERSHIP.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact us at any of the following locations: Coconut Grove, FL – 305-856-8486 Dania Beach, FL – 954-926-0400 West Palm Beach, FL – 561-833-6060 Palm Beach Gardens, FL – 561-775-6000 North Palm Beach, FL - 561-799-9590 Stuart, FL - 772-692-7900 Port Salerno, FL - 772-678-4021 Jacksonville, FL – 904-221-2228 Charleston, SC – 843-577-3470