- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V8 900CRM
- Number of Engines
The Viking 46 Open is one more example of Viking’s dominance in building high performance luxury yachts by delivering outstanding quality, value and versatility. Designed for both fishing and cruising, the 46 Open is bursting with blue-water capabilities and yacht club panache.
Tournament as well as casual fishermen will appreciate the attention to detail in the 121 square foot cockpit garnered from the thousands of hours Viking puts into competitive fishing every year.
- Displacement: 52670
- Total Power: 900 X2
- Fuel: 870 Fresh Water: 150 Holding: 50
- STANDARD FEATURES
- CONSTRUCTION Dockside and Overboard Pump Outs for Holding Tanks High-Gloss, Teak Interior Finish Throughout Infused Fiberglass Fuel, Freshwater and Holding Tanks Solid Reinforced Keel Stringers, Fiberglass Encapsulated Foam MECHANICAL Fuel Priming Pumps for Main Engines, 24V Power Assist Hydraulic Steering Racor Fuel/Water Separator Filters for Main Engines and Generator Trim Tabs Y-Valve Emergency Bilge Pumps (2) ELECTRICAL Generator, Diesel, 17.5kw, E-QD Lighting, Overhead Halogen Lights Recessed in Ceiling COMMAND DECK Top-Mounted Single Lever Electronic Controls L-Shaped Lounge to Port, with Underneath Storage Moritz Safety Monitoring System with Audible and Visible Alarms Refrigerator/Icemaker in Starboard Cabinet COCKPIT Fresh Water Wash Down Sea Water Wash Down Indirect Rope Lighting Under Coaming Lazarette Hatch Observation Mezzanine, Port Aft Facing Lounge with Underneath Freezer Storage Recessed In-Deck Fishbox to Starboard Recessed In-Deck Storage Boxes to Port Forward Rod Holders, Rupp (4) Transom Swim Steps at Transom Door Walk Through Transom Door with Lift Gate SALON Cocktail Table, Teak Stereo System with 22” LCD Television L-Shaped Lounge with Storage Underneath GALLEY Garbage Disposal in Sink Microwave Convection Oven Refrigerator and Freezer, Large Capacity MASTER STATEROOM – FORWARD Queen Walk Around with Underneath Storage 19” LCD Flat Screen TV GUEST STATEROOM (OPTIONAL) Upper and lower Berths, with Underneath Storage Storage Drawer Located Under Hanging Locker Stereo Speakers Recessed in Headliner tied into Salon Stereo HEAD Electric Head Stall Shower MISCELLANEOUS Bow Rail, Anodized Aluminum Mooring Lines, (6) Recessed Covers on Transom to Protect Trim Tab Pistons Water Delivery Kit with Tool Set
- PICTURE NOTE
- PROFILE PICTURE IS OF SISTERSHIP.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact us at any of the following locations: Miami Beach, FL – 305-856-8486 Dania Beach, FL – 954-926-0400 West Palm Beach, FL – 561-833-6060 Palm Beach Gardens, FL – 561-775-6000 North Palm Beach, FL - 561-799-9590 Stuart, FL - 772-692-7900 Port Salerno, FL - 772-678-4021 Jacksonville, FL – 904-221-2228 Charleston, SC – 843-577-3470