- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V8 1200CRM
- Number of Engines
Sleek, fast and powerful, the Viking 52 Open raises the bar for express yachts bringing to fruition exciting groundbreaking design that merges with innovative sea going technology.
Utilizing Viking’s popular 52 Convertible hull form, the 52 Open takes its superb running surface and tournament proven cockpit and melds these enviable attributes with a stunning new topside layout and elegant interior.
- Displacement: 57040
- Total Power: 1100 X2
- Fuel: 1200 Fresh Water: 200 Holding: 50
- STANDARD FEATURES
- CONSTRUCTION Dockside and Overboard Pump Outs for Holding Tanks Infused Fiberglass Fuel and Holding Tanks Solid Reinforced Keel Stringers, Fiberglass Encapsulated Foam MECHANICAL Fuel Priming Pumps for Main Engines, 24V Power Assist Hydraulic Steering Racor Fuel/Water Separator Filters for Main Engines and Generator Trim Tabs Y-Valve Emergency Bilge Pumps (2) ELECTRICAL Generator, Diesel, 21.5kw Lighting, Overhead Xenon Lights Recessed in Ceiling BRIDGE DECK - COMMON Top Mounted Single Lever Electronic Controls Moritz Safety Monitoring System with Audible and Visible Alarms Power Assist Hydraulic Steering Refrigerator with Ice Maker in Starboard Cabinet VHF Radio SALON/GALLEY – SY OPEN AFT Cocktail Table Teak, Hi-Low Home Theater System with Sharp Aquos 37” LCD TV, DVD/VCR Combo, Bose LS 18 FM Stereo L-Shaped Lounge with Underneath Storage Sliding Salon Door COCKPIT Fresh Water Wash Down Sea Water Wash Down Indirect Rope Lighting Under Coaming Insulated Soda Box Under Mounted in Deck Step Lazarette Hatch Molded In In-Deck Storage Boxes on Either Side of Fishbox Recessed In-Deck Fishbox Rod Holders, Rupp (4) Storage Locker with Shelf Transom Swim Steps at Transom Door Walk Through Transom Door with Lift Gate Observation Mezzanine with Aft Facing Lounge Seating Stereo Speakers Powered from Salon Stereo GALLEY Garbage Disposal in Sink Laundry Center with Stackable Washer/Dryer, Front Load Microwave Convection Oven Refrigerator and Freezer, Large Capacity, Under Counter MASTER STATEROOM Island Double Bed with Underneath Storage Private Head Access Sharp 20” LCD TV GUEST STATEROOM Upper and lower Berths, with Underneath Storage Private Head Access Storage Drawer Located Under Hanging Locker Stereo Speakers Recessed in Soffit MASTER AND GUEST HEADS Electric Heads with Overboard and Holding Tank Discharge Stall Shower MISCELLANEOUS Anchor Rode Bow Rail, Anodized Aluminum Mooring Lines, (6) Water Delivery Kit with Tool Set Zinc on Transom
- PHOTO NOTE
- MAIN PROFILE PICTURE IS A SISTERSHIP.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact us at any of the following locations: Coconut Grove, FL – 305-856-8486 Dania Beach, FL – 954-926-0400 West Palm Beach, FL – 561-833-6060 Palm Beach Gardens, FL – 561-775-6000 North Palm Beach, FL - 561-799-9590 Stuart, FL - 772-692-7900 Port Salerno, FL - 772-678-4021 Jacksonville, FL – 904-221-2228 Charleston, SC – 843-577-3470