- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V12 1550CRM
- Number of Engines
With breathtaking lines and stellar performance from powerful common-rail MAN diesels, the Viking 54 Convertible proudly carries the company banner to “build a better boat everyday” to even loftier heights.
Viking has scored more home runs than any other manufacturer and the cutting edge 54 Convertible has grand slam written all over it.
Like all new Vikings, this boat started with a clean sheet of paper and a host of smart ideas garnered from sales and customer input, as well as from thousands of hours racked up by our Viking demo teams on the tournament trail.
- Displacement: 77900
- Total Power: 1360 X2
- Fuel: 1745 Fresh Water: 225 Holding: 100
- STANDARD FEATURES
- CONSTRUCTION Dockside and Overboard Pump Outs for Holding Tanks Infused Fiberglass Fuel and Holding Tanks Solid Reinforced Keel Stringers, Fiberglass Encapsulated Foam MECHANICAL Fuel Priming Pumps for Main Engines, 24V Power Assist Hydraulic Steering Racor Fuel/Water Separator Filters for Main Engines and Generator Trim Tabs ELECTRICAL Dimmers AC Interior Lighting Throughout Generator, Diesel, Onan 21.5kw EQD Lighting, Overhead Xenon Lights Recessed in Ceiling FLYBRIDGE Top Mounted Single Lever Electronic Controls Moritz Safety Monitoring System with Audible and Visible Alarms Murray Products Helm and Companion Seats Lounge Seating Forward with Storage Removable Flybridge Jumpseat Backrest Radio ICOM 604 COCKPIT Fresh Water Wash Down Sea Water Wash Down Indirect Rope Lighting Under Coaming Lazarette Hatch Observation Mezzanine with Starboard Aft Facing Lounge Seating, Hinged Seat with Underneath Freezer Recessed In-Deck Fishbox Recessed In-Deck Storage Box to Starboard Rod Holders, Rupp (4) Transom Swim Steps at Transom Door Walk Through Transom Door with Lift Gate SALON Cocktail Table, Teak Home Theater System with 37” Flat Screen TV, with Bose LS 18 DVD/CD Player and VCR and FM Stereo System L-Shaped Lounge with Rod Storage Underneath Sliding Salon Door GALLEY/DINETTE Dinette Couch with Underneath Storage Dinette Table, Teak with High Gloss Finish Garbage Disposal in Sink Microwave Convection Oven Refrigerator and Freezer, Sub-Zero, Large Capacity, Under Counter COMPANIONWAY Laundry Center with Stackable Washer and Dryer behind Teak Door MASTER STATEROOM – MIDSHIP Queen Walk Around with Underneath Storage 19” LCD Flat Screen TV GUEST STATEROOM - FORWARD Queen Size Walk Around Bed with Underneath Storage GUEST STATEROOM – STARBOARD Crossover Layout, with Lift – Up Lower Bunks Top MASTER AND GUEST HEADS Electric Heads, Sealand with Overboard and Holding Tank Discharge MISCELLANEOUS Bow Pulpit Bow Rail, Anodized Aluminum Mooring Lines, (6) Recessed Covers on Transom to Protect Trim Tab Pistons Water Delivery Kit with Tool Set Wrapped Hatch Carpet Installation
- PICTURE NOTE
- MAIN PROFILE PICTURE IS OF SISTERSHIP.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact us at any of the following locations: Coconut Grove, FL – 305-856-8486 Dania Beach, FL – 954-926-0400 West Palm Beach, FL – 561-833-6060 Palm Beach Gardens, FL – 561-775-6000 North Palm Beach, FL - 561-799-9590 Stuart, FL - 772-692-7900 Port Salerno, FL - 772-678-4021 Jacksonville, FL – 904-221-2228 Charleston, SC – 843-577-3470