“Scarlett” is a fine representation of what a well designed and well built boat is and always should be. For years, Brownell Boat Works has been doing the work that has enabled the marine industry to evolve into what it is today.
Scarlett is a true treasure to anyone who appreciates quality old style boat building. She is in great shape and needs very little. Don't miss this opportunity to own and enjoy everyday a piece of what made boating what it is today. She is a beautiful boat!!
- Total Power: 425 Cruising Speed: 16 Max Speed: 20
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 14
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Scarlett was built in the tradition of the Northeastern boats of her time. The first thing one will notice is an extremely large cockpit that is suited to fish for whatever is biting in any part of the world that the owner chooses to use her in. The bridge provides an unobstructed view of everything around her, and plenty of seating to accommodate guests in comfort. The aft bulkhead has a door to port that opens to enter the engine compartment and a salon door to starboard. Between the two bulkhead doors there is a large hatch that rises to allow for increased access to the engine compartment. The salon has an enclosed head to port and a galley to starboard. The dinette is opposite of the galley to port. There is a large V-berth forward that will be comfortable for anyone in need of rest. There is plenty of natural light that will enter the cabin through side windows and forward port lights that open. A teak and holly sole, teak trim, and CruisAir air conditioning system make this boat well above average for her vintage.
- CruisAir heating and air conditioning system with digital control Hanging locker Cabinet storage Side windows Dinette with drawer storage underneath V-berth forward with storage underneath Teak trim accents Overhead deck hatch 12 volt lighting Drawer storage Teak and holly sole Forward port lights
- Galley with Corian counter tops Stainless steel sink Norcold Refrigerator
- Fully enclosed with door entrance Manual plumbed head Mirror Port light Exhaust fan Vanity with sink Teak and holly sole
- Full Enclosure Centerline helm with 360˚ of passage Hard Top Overhead Electronics Box Morse Controls Engine Gauges Danforth Compass Cushions for the seating Trim master trim tabs Stereo speakers
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Furuno Radar Northstar 951X Sitex 208 Color Machine Robertson AP 200 Autopilot Dytek sea surface temperature gauge Fuel flow gauge Standard VHF Sony Stereo
- (9) Flush mount rod holders (2) Clearing rod holders per side Fresh and saltwater washdown Transom door with removable deck piece to allow for a ramp into the cockpit from the water Lazzarette hatch Non-skid deck Teak rocket launcher Rupp double spreader outriggers Rupp center rigger Cockpit controls and steering wheel Courtesy lighting Cabinet storage under port covering board
- Phaser 3.5 kw generator with 120 hours on it Shore power cable Guest 20 amp AC/DC System Battery charger (2520A) Cabin electric panel
- Engine Room
- Single Detroit Diesel 8-71 with 400 since overhaul Allison 2:1 Transmission Engine room gauge package Sub panel in engine room DC lighting in compartment
- Other Features
- Fireboy system (FE241) Anchor chute Bronze deck hardware Red Hull Spreader Lights
- Topsides are mahogany covered by fiberglass Bottom is mahogany covered by fiberglass Frames are oak Decks are plywood covered by fiberglass Oak keel Interior headinor is formica There is a worm shoe
- “Scarlett” is a fine representation of what a well designed and well built boat is and always should be. For years, Brownell Boat Works has been doing the work that has enabled the marine industry to evolve into what it is today. Scarlett is a true treasure to anyone who appreciates quality old style boat building. She is in great shape and needs very little. Don't miss this opportunity to own and enjoy everyday a piece of what made boating what it is today. She is a beautiful boat!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:TM