- 57 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V12 1400CRM
- Number of Engines
Ideally suited for tournament fishing, as well as long distance cruising, the 57 Convertible features a three-stateroom, two-head layout for plenty of comfort and privacy thanks to the offset companionway, which utilizes space to its maximum efficiency. The master stateroom has an athwartship queen-size walk-around bed and upholstered headboard, with stowage below that is accented by rope lighting. His and hers maple-lined hanging lockers with built in shelves handle large wardrobes with ease. The perfect retreat after a great day on the water, you’ll relax in total comfort and enjoyment with the 26-inch flat screen television and individual air conditioning controls.
- Displacement: 78960
- Fuel: 1730 Fresh Water: 240 Holding: 125
- STANDARD FEATURES
- CONSTRUCTION Dockside and Overboard Pump Outs for Holding Tanks Infused Fiberglass Fuel and Holding Tanks Solid Reinforced Keel Stringers, Fiberglass Encapsulated Foam MECHANICAL Fuel Priming Pumps for Main Engines, 24V Power Assist Hydraulic Steering Racor Fuel/Water Separator Filters for Main Engines and Generator Trim Tabs ELECTRICAL Dimmers AC Interior Lighting Throughout Generator, Diesel, Onan 21.5kw EQD Lighting, Overhead Xenon Lights Recessed in Ceiling FLYBRIDGE Custom Helm Pod with Single Lever Electronic Controls Moritz Safety Monitoring System with Audible and Visible Alarms Murray Products Helm and Companion Seats Refrigerated Top Loading Chill Box at Forward Starboard Starboard Jumpseat with Underneath Storage Radio ICOM 604 COCKPIT Fresh Water Wash Down Sea Water Wash Down Y-Valve for Fresh and Salt Water Wash Down Indirect Rope Lighting Under Coaming Lazarette Hatch Observation Mezzanine with Port Aft Facing Lounge Seating, Hinged Seat with Underneath Freezer Recessed In-Deck Fishbox Recessed In-Deck Storage Box to Starboard Rod Holders, Rupp (4) Transom Swim Steps at Transom Door Walk Through Transom Door with Lift Gate SALON Cocktail Table, Teak Home Theater System with 40” Flat Screen TV, with Bose LS 18 DVD/CD Player and VCR and FM Stereo System L-Shaped Lounge with Storage Underneath Sliding Salon Door GALLEY/DINETTE Dinette Couch with Underneath Storage Dinette Table, Teak with High Gloss Finish Garbage Disposal in Sink Microwave Convection Oven Refrigerator and Freezer, Sub-Zero, Under Counter COMPANIONWAY Laundry Center with Stackable Washer and Dryer behind Teak Door MASTER STATEROOM – MIDSHIP Queen Walk Around with Underneath Storage 26” LCD Flat Screen TV GUEST STATEROOM - FORWARD Queen Size Walk Around Bed with Underneath Storage GUEST STATEROOM – PORT Upper and Lower Bunks with Underneath Storage MASTER AND GUEST HEADS Electric Heads, Sealand with Overboard and Holding Tank Discharge MISCELLANEOUS Bow Pulpit Bow Rail, Anodized Aluminum Mooring Lines, (6) Recessed Covers on Transom to Protect Trim Tab Pistons Water Delivery Kit with Tool Set
- PICTURE NOTE
- MAIN PROFILE PICTURE IS OF SISTERSHIP.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact us at any of the following locations: Coconut Grove, FL – 305-856-8486 Dania Beach, FL – 954-926-0400 West Palm Beach, FL – 561-833-6060 Palm Beach Gardens, FL – 561-775-6000 North Palm Beach, FL - 561-799-9590 Stuart, FL - 772-692-7900 Port Salerno, FL - 772-678-4021 Jacksonville, FL – 904-221-2228 Charleston, SC – 843-577-3470