- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V12 1550CRM
- Number of Engines
The sensational 60 Convertible represents an earth shaking milestone in Viking’s relentless pursuit of excellence. With an advanced hull form that provides 40 + knot speed, dramatic sheer and window lines that create a modern new profile that is aggressive and chic, along with composite construction materials for strength and stiffness and other weight saving procedures for improved engine efficiencies and performance, the spectacular Viking 60 will be talked about, imitated, but never challenged where it counts out in the deep. Combine this ground breaking design, engineering and construction prowess with a fresh, lush interior featuring a choice of gloss or satin finishes and the Viking 60 will easily take the top slot as the boat of the decade.
- Displacement: 91300
- Total Power: 1550 X2
- Fuel: 1920 Fresh Water: 300 Holding: 135
- STANDARD FEATURES
- CONSTRUCTION Dockside and Overboard Pump Outs for Holding Tanks High-Gloss, Teak Interior Finish Throughout Infused Fiberglass Fuel and Holding Tanks Solid Reinforced Keel Stringers, Fiberglass Encapsulated Foam MECHANICAL Fuel Priming Pumps for Main Engines, 24V Power Assist Hydraulic Steering Racor Fuel/Water Separator Filters for Main Engines and Generator Trim Tabs Underwater/Stringer Exhaust Reduces Engine Exhaust Back Pressure ELECTRICAL Dimmers AC Interior Lighting Throughout Generator, Diesel, Onan 21.5kw EQD Lighting, Overhead Xenon Lights Recessed in Ceiling FLYBRIDGE Custom Helm Pod with Single Lever Electronic Controls Moritz Octoplex Touch Screen Control Panel with Audible and Visible Alarms Murray Products Helm and Companion Seats Refrigerated Top Loading Chill Box at Forward Starboard Refrigerated Top Loading Freezer Box Forward Removable Flybridge Jumpseat Backrest VHF Radio ICOM IC-M 604 with Antenna and Mounts COCKPIT Fresh Water Wash Down Sea Water Wash Down Y-Valve for Fresh and Salt Water Wash Down Indirect Rope Lighting Under Coaming Lazarette Hatch Observation Mezzanine with Starboard Aft Facing Lounge Seating, Hinged Seat with Large Underneath Bait Freezer Recessed In-Deck Fishbox and Storage, Port and Starboard Recessed Refrigerated Chill Box Under Mounted in Salon Step Rod Holders, Rupp (4) Transom Swim Steps at Transom Door Walk Through Transom Door with Lift Gate SALON Cocktail Table, Teak Home Theater System with Sharp 42” LCD HD TV, with Bose LS 18 System L-Shaped Lounge with Storage Underneath Sliding Salon Door GALLEY/DINETTE Dinette Table, Teak with High Gloss Finish Garbage Disposal in Sink Microwave Convection Oven Refrigerator and Freezer, Sub-Zero, Under Counter COMPANIONWAY Laundry Center with Stackable Washer and Dryer behind Teak Door Xenon Lighting Overhead MASTER STATEROOM – MIDSHIP Queen Walk Around with Underneath Storage 26” LCD Flat Screen TV GUEST STATEROOM - FORWARD Queen Size Walk Around Bed with Underneath Storage 20” LCD Flat Screen TV GUEST STATEROOM – STARBOARD Side by Side Twin Berths with Underneath Storage MASTER AND GUEST HEADS Sealand Magnum Opus Vacuum Flush Toilets Stall Shower MISCELLANEOUS Bow Pulpit Bow Rail, Anodized Aluminum Mooring Lines, (6) Recessed Covers on Transom to Protect Trim Tab Pistons Water Delivery Kit with Tool Set Wrapped Hatch Carpet Installation
- PHOTO NOTE
- PROFILE PICTURE IS OF SISTERSHIP.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact us at any of the following locations: Coconut Grove, FL – 305-856-8486 Dania Beach, FL – 954-926-0400 West Palm Beach, FL – 561-833-6060 Palm Beach Gardens, FL – 561-775-6000 North Palm Beach, FL - 561-799-9590 Stuart, FL - 772-692-7900 Port Salerno, FL - 772-678-4021 Jacksonville, FL – 904-221-2228 Charleston, SC – 843-577-3470