This 40' Ocean is a very well maintained boat that has only 900hrs of original time. She has had many upgrades over the last couple of years.
- Beam: 14' 2" Max Draft: 3' 8" Displacement: 27500 lbs Cruise Speed: 26 knots Max Speed: 29 knots Engines: Caterpillar Engine Model: 3126A HP: 420 Hours: 900 Fuel Tank: 408 gallons Fresh Water Tank: 90 gallons
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The interior is a two stateroom galley up configuration that is both luxurious and functional with a master stateroom larger than most 50' boats.
- Entering the main salon there is an L-shaped leather sofa to port with storage beneath. To starboard is a single upholstered chair, a corian topped teak cabinet for the electrical control panel and ice maker, and the well appointed L-shaped galley. Forward is a raised U shaped dinette with a high gloss teak table. Other salon comforts include an entertainment center with color TV, audio system, zoned air conditioning, a plush headliner with recessed lighting, and lots of storage.
- The galley is to starboard at salon level with a spacious L-shaped corian counter and teak cabinetry with overhead pantries and drawers below. Princess two burner electric cook-top U-line front loading Refrigerator/Freezer Sharp Carousel microwave/convection oven Sink w/instant hot water Ice-maker
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is located amidship and features a centerline walk-around berth with lots of storage. Centerline double berth Built in night stands Cedar lined closet Teak cabinets and drawers Color television Separate air conditioner Recessed halogen 12V lighting 12V reading lamps
- Guest Stateroom
- The guest stateroom is located forward with upper/lower bunks surrounded by teak cabinetry Cabinetry overhead Storage beneath berth Opening foredeck hatch Hatch screen and shade
- The dual access fully enclosed head is conveniently located to starboard between staterooms and has a large mirrored vanity with molded in sink, an electric flush head, and a large separate shower.
- Northstar 957 GPS Chartplotter Garmin 3010 10" Color Raytheon 620 Chartplotter Furuno 64 mi Radar Simrad AP20 Auto pilot Sitex CVS 211 Color F/F Trac Vision Sat TV Jensen Stereo/CD
- Westerbeke 7kw diesel generator 50AMP 110/220V AC electrical system Sentry 40AMP battery charger 50AMP shore power cord 4 Batteries Three position battery switch Underwater lights
- Deck Equipment
- Bridge hardtop 3 Sided bridge enclosure Electric anchor windlass Anchor w/chain and roe Spreader lights Rupp double spreader outriggers Circulating live well Fresh and raw water wash-downs Fighting chair Cockpit freezer Cockpit sink Tackle center Large fish box Coaming storage in cockpit Swim platform Transom door
- Glendinning synchronizers Oil X-change-R oil change system Fresh water cooling ZF gears with Freshwater flushing system added (2007) Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room Bilge blowers Two Marine Air 16000 BTU air conditioners
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:TM