- 64 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V12 1550CRM
- Number of Engines
Aboard the Viking 64 Convertible the cockpit boasts 180 square feet of working space, including a mezzanine deck. The mezzanine actually enhances the cockpit and makes it feel larger because every important detail is built in and then some.
The mezzanine is especially desirable on a yacht this size because it creates an upper and lower cockpit; spectators are close to the action, but never in the way of the angler or wireman, and never obstruct the captain’s view of the cockpit.
The Viking 64 Convertible is available with three or four staterooms and three heads. To provide maximum flexibility and accommodation.
- Displacement: 105000
- Total Power: 1550 X2
- Fuel: 2180 Fresh Water: 325 Holding: 200
- STANDARD FEATURES
- CONSTRUCTION Dockside and Overboard Pump Outs for Holding Tanks High-Gloss, Teak Interior Finish Throughout Infused Fiberglass Fuel and Holding Tanks Solid Reinforced Keel Stringers, Fiberglass Encapsulated Foam MECHANICAL Fuel Priming Pumps for Main Engines, 24V Power Assist Hydraulic Steering Racor Fuel/Water Separator Filters for Main Engines and Generator Trim Tabs Underwater/Stringer Exhaust Reduces Engine Exhaust Back Pressure ELECTRICAL Dimmers AC Interior Lighting Throughout Generator, Diesel, Onan 21.5kw EQD Lighting, Overhead Xenon Lights Recessed in Ceiling FLYBRIDGE Custom Helm Pod with Single Lever Electronic Controls Moritz Octoplex Touch Screen Control Panel with Audible and Visible Alarms Murray Products Helm and Companion Seats Refrigerated Top Loading Chill Box at Forward Starboard Refrigerated Top Loading Freezer Box Forward Removable Flybridge Jumpseat Backrest VHF Radio ICOM IC-M 604 with Antenna and Mounts COCKPIT Fresh Water Wash Down Sea Water Wash Down Y-Valve for Fresh and Salt Water Wash Down Indirect Rope Lighting Under Coaming Lazarette Hatch Observation Mezzanine with Starboard Aft Facing Lounge Seating, Hinged Seat with Large Underneath Bait Freezer Recessed In-Deck Fishbox and Storage, Port and Starboard Recessed Refrigerated Chill Box Under Mounted in Salon Step Rod Holders, Rupp (4) Transom Swim Steps at Transom Door Walk Through Transom Door with Lift Gate SALON Cocktail Table, Teak Home Theater System with Sharp 42” LCD HD TV, with Bose LS 18 System L-Shaped Lounge with Storage Underneath Sliding Salon Door GALLEY/DINETTE Dinette Table, Teak with High Gloss Finish Garbage Disposal in Sink Microwave Convection Oven Refrigerator and Freezer, Sub-Zero, Under Counter COMPANIONWAY Laundry Center with Stackable Washer and Dryer behind Teak Door Xenon Lighting Overhead MASTER STATEROOM – MIDSHIP Queen Walk Around with Underneath Storage 26” LCD Flat Screen TV GUEST STATEROOM - FORWARD Queen Size Walk Around Bed with Underneath Storage 20” LCD Flat Screen TV GUEST STATEROOM – STARBOARD Side by Side Twin Berths with Underneath Storage MASTER AND GUEST HEADS Sealand Magnum Opus Vacuum Flush Toilets Stall Shower MISCELLANEOUS Bow Pulpit Bow Rail, Anodized Aluminum Mooring Lines, (6) Recessed Covers on Transom to Protect Trim Tab Pistons Water Delivery Kit with Tool Set Wrapped Hatch Carpet Installation
- PHOTO NOTE
- MAIN PROFILE PICTURE IS OF SISTERSHIP.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact us at any of the following locations: Coconut Grove, FL – 305-856-8486 Dania Beach, FL – 954-926-0400 West Palm Beach, FL – 561-833-6060 Palm Beach Gardens, FL – 561-775-6000 North Palm Beach, FL - 561-799-9590 Stuart, FL - 772-692-7900 Port Salerno, FL - 772-678-4021 Jacksonville, FL – 904-221-2228 Charleston, SC – 843-577-3470